D'Souza: African Americans Are Better Off Thanks To Slavery

So are African Americans better off than Africans? The answer is obviously yes. Onto the next faux outrage scam. Movin on.

Afrifortifiedvillagbige.jpg

he Walls of Benin were a combination of ramparts and moats, called Iya in the local language, used as a defense of the historical Benin City, formerly of the now defunct Kingdom of Benin and now the capital of the present-day Edo State of Nigeria. It was considered the largest man-made structure lengthwise and was hailed as the largest earthwork in the world. It is larger than Sungbo's Eredo. It enclosed 6,500 km² of community lands. Its length was over 16,000 km of earth boundaries. It was estimated that earliest construction began in 800 AD and continued into the mid-1400s.

The largest structure on earth but you want to pretend Africans were sitting around in the sun and rain and needed white people to survive?

Again...According to what? KKK history? Stormfront?
Come on, stacking a huge mud pile in the 15th century is not much in the way of a great deal of civilization or genius. Compare the actually existing monuments, built of more solid materials in other parts of the world.

Pre-elementary civilization at best.

Last edited:

he Walls of Benin were a combination of ramparts and moats, called Iya in the local language, used as a defense of the historical Benin City, formerly of the now defunct Kingdom of Benin and now the capital of the present-day Edo State of Nigeria. It was considered the largest man-made structure lengthwise and was hailed as the largest earthwork in the world. It is larger than Sungbo's Eredo. It enclosed 6,500 km² of community lands. Its length was over 16,000 km of earth boundaries. It was estimated that earliest construction began in 800 AD and continued into the mid-1400s.

The largest structure on earth but you want to pretend Africans were sitting around in the sun and rain and needed white people to survive?

Come on, stacking a huge mud pile in the 15th century is not much in the way of a great deal of civilization or genius. Compare the actually existing monuments, built of more solid materials in other parts of the world.

Which is why no one else could do it right...because it was so easy white people didnt bother :eusa_boohoo: Thanks for the links buddy

Which is why no one else could do it right...because it was so easy white people didnt bother :eusa_boohoo: Thanks for the links buddy
The pyramids were built 4000 years ago, the Acropolis 2000.

You're comparing a mud mound?!

Even here, we have to expect some fundamental knowledge so dialogues not become pointless.

Drop it.

Even here, we have to expect some fundamental knowledge so dialogues not become pointless.

Drop it.

So when you said
Not from where black slaves came from. Never seen much of anything pre-slave trade for that matter.

Were you lying or yes?

Drop it.

So when you said
Not from where black slaves came from. Never seen much of anything pre-slave trade for that matter.

Were you lying or yes?
Much of anything is exactly what I meant, with Benin in
mind. Mud is mud, and apparently sometimes brain matter.

Drop it.

So when you said

Were you lying or yes?
Much of anything is exactly what I meant, with Benin in

In all, they are four times longer than the Great Wall of China, and consumed a hundred times more material than the Great Pyramid of Cheops. They took an estimated 150 million hours of digging to construct, and are perhaps the largest single archaeological phenomenon on the planet.[3]

Walls of Benin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like foreal, at least like read a little bit before saying stuff that out and out not true. Thanks for the links by the way.

Your entire defense is "I meant to say" and "Oh, but thats not impressive" after saying you never even heard of such structures but NOW you know how they were constructed except you dont.

so when you said

were you lying or yes?
much of anything is exactly what i meant, with benin in

in all, they are four times longer than the great wall of china, and consumed a hundred times more material than the great pyramid of cheops. They took an estimated 150 million hours of digging to construct, and are perhaps the largest single archaeological phenomenon on the planet.[3]

walls of benin - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

like foreal, at least like read a little bit before saying stuff that out and out not true. Thanks for the links by the way.

Your entire defense is "i meant to say" and "oh, but thats not impressive" after saying you never even heard of such structures but now you know how they were constructed except you dont.
itisstillfuckingmud!

What you just said was nothing..How do you suppose they lived all that time if they didnt have the basics of civilization? lol.

Instead of typing stuff I dare you to prove how dumb liberals are by finding ANY HISTORY that shows Africa NOT being destroyed by Europeans. Annnnd Go!
Civilization was tenuous at best in sub-Saharan Africa. There is nothing that wasn't surpassed by almost every corner of the world, even those without the benefit of diffusion.

According to what? I'm sure this is so common you have a link to prove it. No, you dont because its bullshit :lol:

See because when you say Civilization was tenous at best then I post a pic of this

1280px-Abu_Simbel_Main_Temple_%282346939149%29.jpg

From around 1400 BC its kind of hard to say that the people who built this were barely surviving.

But I'll wait for your link and when you come back without one, Your concession will be clearly noted

What an amazing picture of Abu-Simbel....

Bet you didn't know that it was built in 1968 under the direction of the United States Army Engineer Corp.

It's a fascinating story....be happy to share it if you would like the facts.

He didn't say that did he?

Oh but he did. And considering that 60 years ago he would have been lucky to get a job as a busboy here, he did indeed.

Oh bullshit. He didn't state that blacks were stupid *******. He didn't say that descendants in chains should thank anyone. Fuck off with this pantload that you are shovelling.

:lol:

Not even implied. He just stated the obvious. America is most certainly a far better place than any country on the continent.

no it isnt

Civilization was tenuous at best in sub-Saharan Africa. There is nothing that wasn't surpassed by almost every corner of the world, even those without the benefit of diffusion.

According to what? I'm sure this is so common you have a link to prove it. No, you dont because its bullshit :lol:

See because when you say Civilization was tenous at best then I post a pic of this

From around 1400 BC its kind of hard to say that the people who built this were barely surviving.

But I'll wait for your link and when you come back without one, Your concession will be clearly noted

Bet you didn't know that it was built in 1968 under the direction of the United States Army Engineer Corp.

Don"t be ditz. It was carved out from a site near Aswan before flooding and was relocated.

It was moved in 1967 not built in 1967. It was moved to avoid being washed away in a flood.

Again tho, kinda hard to claim that Africans were some weather beaten do nothings when they were building shit like this but hey...you gotta believe something right

Don"t be ditz. It was carved out from a site near Aswan before flooding and was relocated.

What I stated is absolutely true.

Try to know about what you speak.

No, it was not built there. It was simply taken apart and reassembled.

Abu Simbel temples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it would seem you dont.

No, it was not built there. It was simply taken apart and reassembled.

When the Aswan Dam was constructed and Lake Nasser flooded, the project was headed by the US Corp of Engineers.

They were missioned with the moving the original Abu Simbel and maintaining the miraculous feature: on the birthday of Ramses the Great, and only on that day, sunlight lit the passage to the holy of holies.

As the Egyptians tell it, it lit up said site only on that day, an amazing feat based on knowledge of astronomy.
They felt that only the United States has the ability, the computers necessary, to make the re-built temple perform as it had for centuries.

When the temple was moved,and aligned .....it no longer lit the passage on the accustomed day....but now, on February 22.

They say, it originally lit the passage way on the birthday of the great pharaoh of ancient times.....

....and now lit the passage on the birthday of the great man of modern times, George Washington.

I have family who have been there, and that is what they were told.

Note the following, Robt. Nesbitt http://www.aegweb.org/docs/about/nesbitt.pdf?sfvrsn=0

Last edited:

Forum List

Back