D'Souza Debates Ayers: "What's So Great About America?"

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
D'Souza Debates Ayers: "What's So Great About America?"

The Ultimate Fight Between Left and Right!
Streaming Free Online

Thursday January 30, 2014 @ 7:30 PM
Spaulding Auditorium, Dartmouth College​

Dear Friends,

Next Thursday I am going head-to-head with Bill Ayers on the campus of Darmouth, my alma mater, on the topic "What's So Great About America?"

You and I both know that there are many things that make America exceptionalism, but progressives like Ayers don't like to admit it. In fact, if they had their way, American exceptional would be reduced to the point where we are just another small country in a world with no American influence. Next Thursday, I hope to set the record straight: America affords opportunities that are unmatched by every other country on the planet.

I hope you'll tune in to see the action. I've set up a free livestream on my website just for my fans, and it's my hope that we can have as much energy and excitement about American exceptionalism online as we will in the auditorium at Darmouth next week. You can watch live right here, and we'll send you out a reminder to tune in next Thursday.

In the meantime, you can forward this email to all of your friends so they can sign up to get a reminder to watch next Thursday too. All they have to do is click here. You can also help me out by tweeting about the upcoming debate!

Sincerely,
Signature
Dinesh D'Souza

P.S. Have you seen my co-producer's response to Michael Moore's tweet about me? Moore suggested that I should be investigated by the Secret Service because of an anti-Obama tweet.

Dinesh D'Souza Live

That I'd like to see.

It warms my heart to see you post that.

It's why I'm sharing it here.

The debate will be streamed LIVE and I hope to watch it, too!

Go to the link and enter your email addy to get an alert the day of the event.

I wonder if D'Souza will get Ayers to admit again (?) to writing the Obama autobiography, "Dreams From My Father."

Last edited:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-indicted-for-violating-u-s-election-law.html
This nation has invited in this virus residing in the WH.

Here is plain and obvious proof of politically motivated persecution by departments of the Government at the behest of barack Obama.

D'Souza was going to debate Bill Ayers at the end of the month.

I guess Barry feared what Bill might have said.

Like confirming that he and not Barry penned, "Dreams From My Father."

Obama is a scum sucking dog.

A Chicago hood.

A third world inspired Marxist who gives not a shit about anything but him, his benefit and what will make him look good.

Maybe he is saying to the Conservatives, "See what happens when even one of your notable celebrity Conservatives asks too many questions or makes me angry?"

I can't say for the moment whether this will produce more than a wave of outrage on the internet or not.

Think it might be the straw that broke the camel's back IF D'Souza is innocent.

It looks bad.

Highly political.

It is reckless, destructive and indefensible.

IF D'Souza is a victim of unwarranted targeted political persecution.

So far the debate still seems like a "GO!"

This was copied from the dartmouth website just moments ago. So, it must still be on.

‘Review’ Alumnus Debates ’60s Radical at Dartmouth

Posted on January 22, 2014 by Bill Platt

Former Dartmouth Review editor and outspoken conservative author and critic Dinesh D’Souza ’83 is returning to Dartmouth for a debate with ’60s-era antiwar activist Bill Ayres, one of the founders of the radical Weather Underground. D’Souza is promoting the event as “the ultimate fight between left and right.”

Debate poster

The debate between Dinesh D’Souza ’83 and Bill Ayres takes place on January 30. (Image courtesy of the Dartmouth College Republicans and “The Dartmouth Review.”)
Headlined as “What’s So Great About America?,” the debate shares a title with D’Souza’s 2002 bestseller, which argues for a renewed patriotism in the face of radical internal and external threats to America. The event, at 7:30 p.m. on January 30 in Spaulding Auditorium and video-streamed live on dineshdsouza.com, is being presented by the Dartmouth College Republicans, the Young America’s Foundation, and The Dartmouth Review.

Ayers, the author of Public Enemy: Confessions of an American Dissident, is a retired professor of elementary education theory at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is perhaps best known as a leader in Weather Underground, formed in 1969 as a self-described “mass revolutionary movement” committed to “violent and illegal struggle” to oppose the Vietnam War. Ayres returned to the public eye during the 2008 presidential campaign when links between his political activism in Chicago and then-candidate Barack Obama came to light.

Nicholas Desatnick ’15, editor of The Dartmouth Review, says D’Souza approached Ayres to appear on his new documentary project, America, and the two came up with the idea of meeting for a public debate at D’Souza’s alma mater.

Though details are still in the works, Ayres and D’Souza will be on campus for other public events and discussions earlier in the day, Desatnick says.

“It’s a fantastic opportunity to see two people with very different views on America and the American Dream together engaging in a constructive and stimulating dialogue,” Desatnick says. “That kind of exchange of ideas is what Dartmouth is all about.”

?Review? Alumnus Debates ?60s Radical at Dartmouth | Dartmouth Now

Looks interesting. Ayers, of all people, should appreciate being an American. Thanks to laws that protect us all when we are accused of a crime, he isn't in jail because the police made a minor mistake in procedure and it got his case thrown out. He laughed when he said, "Guilty as sin and free as a bird." Yup, only in America.

I'm highly disappointed in police for not being more careful investigating this piece of crap and I am thoroughly disgusted by Ayers' attitude. He's been called the unrepentant terrorist and it's accurate. Of course, since he is a liberal professor, the left is perfectly okay with the fact that he and his cohorts planted bombs without regard to peoples' lives. Lucky that the only ones killed were some scumbags who blew themselves up rather than a large group of military members and their wives at the Fort Dix, NJ Officer's Club. Liberals yawn when you talk about a terrorist plot to kill a lot of innocent people. Ayers and his ugly ass bitch of a wife were part of that group that had complete disregard for people and property.

I'm sure Ayers, like Obama, has a way with words and that means it's easy for them to impress the ignorant peons who bow three times a day toward Washington.

Last edited:
That I'd like to see.

I just hope we get the chance now after his indictment.
I'll be watching to see if it's still on. If you hear anything, please PM me, ok?

Okay.

Note to self: Keep S.J. posted re: D'Souza debate.

Check.

Yeah, I'll prolly just post it here to make sure everyone gets to see any new developments if I get the news first. That is, before anyone else posts it here.

:)

Looks interesting. Ayers, of all people, should appreciate being an American. Thanks to laws that protect us all when we are accused of a crime, he isn't in jail because the police made a minor mistake in procedure and it got his case thrown out. He laughed when he said, "Guilty as sin and free as a bird." Yup, only in America.

I'm highly disappointed in police for not being more careful investigating this piece of crap and I am thoroughly disgusted by Ayers' attitude. He's been called the unrepentant terrorist and it's accurate. Of course, since he is a liberal professor, the left is perfectly okay with the fact that he and his cohorts planted bombs without regard to peoples' lives. Lucky that the only ones killed were some scumbags who blew themselves up rather than a large group of military members and their wives at the Fort Dix, NJ Officer's Club. Liberals yawn when you talk about a terrorist plot to kill a lot of innocent people. Ayers and his ugly ass bitch of a wife were part of that group that had complete disregard for people and property.

I'm sure Ayers, like Obama, has a way with words and that means it's easy for them to impress the ignorant peons who bow three times a day toward Washington.

He and Barry are a-hole buddies who see eye to eye on how to educate kids, too.

Imagine a position where he could be more influential in creating a new generation of people who think like they do.

I think Ayers, in addition to being a professor, is also a leading name in academic circles, when it comes to K-12 curricula in America and what standards should be adopted.

That's like having a radical, unrepentant terrorist Leftist, Marxist in charge of educating your children.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back