"Dude, It Was Like Two Years Ago!!" Tom Veiter Dodges The Question

During the time the attack was going on, Tommy boy was in the situation room, no one knows where obama was. Why won't obama say where he was when our facility was under attack?

Obama was spending Quality time with his play pal Reggie Love. ValJar was in charge of things as usual :lol::lol::lol:
He had a Big day on the 12th with Jay Z & Beyonce in Vegas after his interview with The Pimp with a Limp.
Priorities...You Know how Focused like a laser Obama is on Americas problems :laugh2::laugh2:
One more know-nothing :asshole:

I know that he was in the WH and met with Panetta early on. Dude... 12yo kid verified obama was in the WH all night but never seen. So You tell me what he was up to.
My version is just as valid as yours until you can provide a link as to exactly what Obama was doing in the WH all night long.
I do know that I know a Whole lot more than You know so Fuck Off Ass Licker ~~

Last edited:
Obama was spending Quality time with his play pal Reggie Love. ValJar was in charge of things as usual :lol::lol::lol:
He had a Big day on the 12th with Jay Z & Beyonce in Vegas after his interview with The Pimp with a Limp.
Priorities...You Know how Focused like a laser Obama is on Americas problems :laugh2::laugh2:

I know that he was in the WH and met with Panetta early on. Dude... 12yo kid verified obama was in the WH all night but never seen. So You tell me what he was up to.
My version is just as valid as yours until you can provide a link as to exactly what Obama was doing in the WH all night long.
Yours has no validity at all, and where Obama was when the attack started is PUBLIC knowledge available to all, so there is no excuse for you assholes not knowing. And if you don't know something as easily accessible as that you are too ignorant to comment on anything Benghazi related.

Yours has no validity at all, and where Obama was when the attack started is PUBLIC knowledge available to all, so there is no excuse for you assholes not knowing. And if you don't know something as easily accessible as that you are too ignorant to comment on anything Benghazi related.

Then why wasn't HE doing something Presidential.....you know...like sending in the troops!

Then why wasn't HE doing something Presidential.....you know...like sending in the troops!
He WAS doing something quite presidential when the attacks started, certainly more presidential than reading "My Pet Goat."

How is it you don't know????
Of what value is the opinion of someone who doesn't know what is freely available public information???

Panetta and Ham briefed him. This is on record. This is testimony.But what he did after that briefing has never been told to us.

For all we know he whacked off to a Beyonce video before going night night to prep for his big Vegas appearance.

Panetta and Ham briefed him. This is on record. This is testimony.But what he did after that briefing has never been told to us.

For all we know he whacked off to a Beyonce video before going night night to prep for his big Vegas appearance.
The attack started 3:42 PM EST, Panetta did not meet with Obama until 5 PM. Try again.
Where Obama was from 3:42 to 5 PM is easily available public information.

Why doesn't anyone on the Right not know it, other than willful ignorance which the Right believes gives them a license to lie???

The attack started 3:42 PM EST, Panetta did not meet with Obama until 5 PM. Try again. Where Obama was from 3:42 to 5 PM is easily available public information.

Why doesn't anyone on the Right not know it, other than willful ignorance which the Right believes gives them a license to lie???

Please link us to your super source that knows where obama was from 9/11/12 5pm ~ 7am 9/12/14 Where was he and what was he doing??
We already knew where he was 3:42 ~ 5pm
Without a link my version is as valid as yours since No One knows where he was and what he was doing. That's the BIG QUESTION a lot of us want answered.
Where was the president and what was he doing that he was not in contact with anyone. He was Not in the situation room and not seen after 5pm 9/11/12 Where was he???

Last edited:

The attack started 3:42 PM EST, Panetta did not meet with Obama until 5 PM. Try again.

If it's so public why don't you let the White House staff know, because they forget.

Jay Carney said during a press conference over a year ago only one word was changed in Susan Rice's talking points.

The word "attack" was changed to "demonstration" by somebody.

Tom Veiter, the NSC spokesman, who seemed barely old enough to be in college, said he was in the situation room during the "attack", and Brett Baier of Fox News asked him who changed that word from attack to demonstration.

His response was; "Dude, it was, like, two years ago!"

Dude, this is like, what difference does it make, dude.

Well, it's clear they are purposely trying to forget who was responsible for the change, and they are attempting to distance the president from the decision by claiming they didn't know where he was because the little twerp said; "We didn't have a tracking device on him." It was unnecessary for him to be so smarmy about it. These assholes claim this is all just a phony scandal. If so, why are they still hiding the truth?

My first question after this interview to Tommy would be how could you forget about the one thing you guys have been dealing with for the last 20 months? Why the selective memory?

NSC Spokesman On Benghazi: Dude, That Was Two Years Ago - Business Insider

Tommy Vietor on Benghazi: 'Dude...That Was Two Years Ago' - YouTube
If Harry S Truman was alive today, he'd bitch slap Obama.

We already knew where he was 3:42 ~ 5pm

If it's so public why don't you let the White House staff know, because they forget.
Blues claims to know, why don't you?

President's Schedule - September 11, 2012 | The White House

2:15 pm The President visits the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Bethesda, Maryland
Closed Press

4:40 pm The President departs Bethesda, Maryland en route the White House
Press Information

4:50 pm The President arrives at the White House
South Lawn
Open Press

5:00 pm The President and the Vice President meet with Secretary of Defense
Oval Office
Closed Press

If you are in a room paying attention to an attack where people are dying you never forget it. Trying to paint this as so routine that it blends with every other boring day is transparently untruthful.

If you are in a room paying attention to an attack where people are dying you never forget it. Trying to paint this as so routine that it blends with every other boring day is transparently untruthful.
How could he be in a room paying attention to an attack if there was no live feed?

Damn you idiots are thick!!!

How could he be in a room paying attention to an attack if there was no live feed?

You are the THICK Dense one....There was a live feed....
You don't have a clue what you are talking about!!!

Bethesda, Maryland
Closed Press

Press Information

South Lawn
Open Press

Oval Office
Closed Press
And AGAIN This is already common knowledge....
You FAIL to link us to Where the president was for the Rest of the Night...as in After 5 pm you have the Exact information as the rest of the world.
Unless you can provide a fucking link that provides us information as to the where about of the POTUS Shut the Fuck Up as you Fail to prove your point. Talk about thick...I'm going to call you Plain Stupid ~ OMG :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There was NO live feed. That was a lie made up by Forbes Mag and thoroughly debunked ages ago. Except once the Right sinks their teeth into a lie they never let go.

Bethesda, Maryland
Closed Press

Press Information

South Lawn
Open Press

Oval Office
Closed Press
And AGAIN This is already common knowledge....
You FAIL to link us to Where the president was for the Rest of the Night...as in After 5 pm you have the Exact information as the rest of the world.
Unless you can provide a fucking link that provides us information as to the where about of the POTUS Shut the Fuck Up as you Fail to prove your point. Talk about thick...I'm going to call you Plain Stupid ~ OMG :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Not to anyone on the Right!

And after 5 PM Obama was in the Oval Office.

There was NO live feed. That was a lie made up by Forbes Mag and thoroughly debunked ages ago. Except once the Right sinks their teeth into a lie they never let go.

Unfortunately the Dude was in the situation room watching the live feed says the POTUS was not there.
Ex-WH Aide Can?t Say Obama in Situation Room Night of Benghazi | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
You are an absolute idiot without facts, links or sources ~ Epic Failure to prove any point except you are clearly misinformed. Give it rest around here and do more research. I have proved you wrong numerous times with links and sources without a single fact from you ~ Get lost you fool ~~~~

Forum List

Back