"Dude, It Was Like Two Years Ago!!" Tom Veiter Dodges The Question

During the time the attack was going on, Tommy boy was in the situation room, no one knows where obama was. Why won't obama say where he was when our facility was under attack?

During the time the attack was going on, Tommy boy was in the situation room, no one knows where obama was. Why won't obama say where he was when our facility was under attack?

Plausible deniability.

If we don't know where he was we can't assume he knew everything that was going on.

Truth is, if they had repelled that attack and got everyone out alive he would have been the first to run to the podium to pound his chest over it.

Old news. No one is paying attention. Whatever makes obama look good is patriotic.

Actually, Obama is old news. The lame stream media is now in the protect Hillary mode. They are desperately trying to keep her out of this scandal. You will rarely hear her name and Benghasi in the same story.

Jay Carney said during a press conference over a year ago only one word was changed in Susan Rice's talking points.

The word "attack" was changed to "demonstration" by somebody.

Tom Veiter, the NSC spokesman, who seemed barely old enough to be in college, said he was in the situation room during the "attack", and Brett Baier of Fox News asked him who changed that word from attack to demonstration.

His response was; "Dude, it was, like, two years ago!"

Dude, this is like, what difference does it make, dude.

Well, it's clear they are purposely trying to forget who was responsible for the change, and they are attempting to distance the president from the decision by claiming they didn't know where he was because the little twerp said; "We didn't have a tracking device on him." It was unnecessary for him to be so smarmy about it. These assholes claim this is all just a phony scandal. If so, why are they still hiding the truth?

My first question after this interview to Tommy would be how could you forget about the one thing you guys have been dealing with for the last 20 months? Why the selective memory?

NSC Spokesman On Benghazi: Dude, That Was Two Years Ago - Business Insider

Tommy Vietor on Benghazi: 'Dude...That Was Two Years Ago' - YouTube

And that response PROVES why this White House is made up of children. Had that young man answered a question like that to me, in that manner, I would have reached across and slapped the stem-winding shit out of him.

THIS is what we have as "leaders" today.......May God help us... :cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, you assholes know exactly where Obama was, admit it or admit you are too ignorant to comment on Benghazi.

Oh, you assholes know exactly where Obama was, admit it or admit you are too ignorant to comment on Benghazi.

On vacation in Hawaii? :lol:
Word has it he went to bed. He had a big Campaign stop in Vegas the next day. He has minions to handle it for him. If anyone gets killed/maimed? NOT his problem. Image to protect regardless. It's the type of malignant narcissist Obama is. These jackasses defend it, wallow in the lies like the pigs they are.

No, and he wasn't reading "My Pet Goat" either.

Oooh!!...Oooohh!!....Ooooh!! I know where he was!!!

He was out in the bush in Afghanistan hunting for Bin Laden with his trusty rifle!! :lol:

Oh that's right, he was riding a girl's bike with his helmet on and his Mom jeans :lol:

Plausible deniability.

If we don't know where he was we can't assume he knew everything that was going on.

Truth is, if they had repelled that attack and got everyone out alive he would have been the first to run to the podium to pound his chest over it.
He was too busy thinking of the next campaign stop in Vegas.

Obama was spending Quality time with his play pal Reggie Love. ValJar was in charge of things as usual :lol::lol::lol:
He had a Big day on the 12th with Jay Z & Beyonce in Vegas after his interview with The Pimp with a Limp.
Priorities...You Know how Focused like a laser Obama is on Americas problems :laugh2::laugh2:

Word has it he went to bed. He had a big Campaign stop in Vegas the next day. He has minions to handle it for him. If anyone gets killed/maimed? NOT his problem. Image to protect regardless. It's the type of malignant narcissist Obama is. These jackasses defend it, wallow in the lies like the pigs they are.
The "word" from lying scum, you mean. Yet another :asshole: who knows nothing yet acts like a know-it-all.

Last edited:

Obama was spending Quality time with his play pal Reggie Love. ValJar was in charge of things as usual :lol::lol::lol:
He had a Big day on the 12th with Jay Z & Beyonce in Vegas after his interview with The Pimp with a Limp.
Priorities...You Know how Focused like a laser Obama is on Americas problems :laugh2::laugh2:
One more know-nothing :asshole:

Jay Carney said during a press conference over a year ago only one word was changed in Susan Rice's talking points.

Tom Veiter, the NSC spokesman, who seemed barely old enough to be in college, said he was in the situation room during the "attack", and Brett Baier of Fox News asked him who changed that word from attack to demonstration.

Well, it's clear they are purposely trying to forget who was responsible for the change, and they are attempting to distance the president from the decision by claiming they didn't know where he was because the little twerp said; "We didn't have a tracking device on him." It was unnecessary for him to be so smarmy about it. These assholes claim this is all just a phony scandal. If so, why are they still hiding the truth?

My first question after this interview to Tommy would be how could you forget about the one thing you guys have been dealing with for the last 20 months? Why the selective memory?

I think that Fox news ought to bring in the relatives of those who were killed and let's see how funny they think that is

Jay Carney's title should be changed from Press Secretary to Spin Doctor.

The "word" from lying scum, you mean. Yet another :asshole: who knows nothing yet acts like a know-it-all.
That ALL you have? Means I OWN your ass. NICE of you to admit it.

I'm in the middle of planting season (in the house Zone 2) but I am so pissed off at this bullshit I've just joined Slate and other websites to get the truth out.

Damn it. These libs don't know the truth if it smacks them upside the head.

That ALL you have? Means I OWN your ass. NICE of you to admit it.
But you don't know where Obama was when the attack started and I do, so you are a know-nothing :asshole:

I think that Fox news ought to bring in the relatives of those who were killed and let's see how funny they think that is

Jay Carney's title should be changed from Press Secretary to Spin Doctor.

More like "Minister of Propaganda".

Forum List

Back