"Dude, It Was Like Two Years Ago!!" Tom Veiter Dodges The Question

You did NOT see video from a drone :asshole:
You saw video from the cameras at the compound found 20 days AFTER the attack which the lying scum at the FOX Gossip Channel passed off to dumb assholes like you as live video from a drone and you were stupid enough to swallow it. You, and everyone else on the Right, are actually stupid ewnough to think a drone can shoot video from ground level!!!!! :ashole:

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe the lying scum at FOX!!!!!

U.S. military poised for rescue in Benghazi - CBS News

Meanwhile, CBS News correspondent Margaret Brennan reports that the FBI and State Department have reviewed video from security cameras that captured the attack on the consulate.

Nothing was "found 20 days later". Yes, the news outlets were given the feed 17 days later but the security cameras are all digital (and have been for years). Additionally, they were broadcast to a low-earth orbit secure spy satellites where they were relayed DIRECTLY to the White House the night of the attack.

Every embassy, every consulate around the world has the same capabilities and has had for years now. As soon as an attack were known (within 5-10 minutes), the OpSec room in the basement of the White House was watching it real-time. So was the President. I PROMISE you that. 20 years of serving in embassies around the world affords me that knowledge. Believe it or don't. That's on you.

I realize that you are trying to pick up this turd by the clean end - and it's no big deal. You feel the need to defend this administration; I get it. But keep this in the back of your mind and look at it objectively:

Richard Nixon was forced to resign in disgrace because he had knowledge of a cheap break in at the Watergate. No one was killed - no one was hurt. He lied - and as a result, he goes down in history as a crook (and deservedly so)

Your boy lied about the events surrounding the death of four americans in order to secure his re-election bid. He is a thug and he should be held responsible.
So now the lie changes from watching a live drone video, since clearly the video the lying scum at FOX tried to pass off as drone video was shot at ground level, to watching live security camera video from the compound's many security cameras. The Right just can't admit FOX lied to them so they make up lies to defend FOX's lies.:eusa_liar:

Look here Nazi - I'm not lying about a damned thing. Like I told your dumb ass; believe it or don't. Frankly, if you spent as much time demanding the same for your Nazi brethren as you do the other side, this wouldn't be an issue, you'd have the ability to think for yourself.

Fuck you very much. :cuckoo:

You saw video from the cameras at the compound found 20 days AFTER the attack which the lying scum at the FOX Gossip Channel passed off to dumb assholes like you as live video from a drone and you were stupid enough to swallow it. You, and everyone else on the Right, are actually stupid enough to think a drone can shoot video from ground level!!!!! :asshole:

Meanwhile, CBS News correspondent Margaret Brennan reports that the FBI and State Department have reviewed video from security cameras that captured the attack on the consulate.

Dude, the drone footage is classified.

This footage was released by the terrorists so they could brag about what they did.
:asshole: There is NO drone footage to classify. Drone video was a lie started by Forbes and spread by the lying scum at FOX and swallowed whole by assholes like you.

You are incredibly gullible.

Nothing was "found 20 days later". Yes, the news outlets were given the feed 17 days later but the security cameras are all digital (and have been for years). Additionally, they were broadcast to a low-earth orbit secure spy satellites where they were relayed DIRECTLY to the White House the night of the attack.

Every embassy, every consulate around the world has the same capabilities and has had for years now. As soon as an attack were known (within 5-10 minutes), the OpSec room in the basement of the White House was watching it real-time. So was the President. I PROMISE you that. 20 years of serving in embassies around the world affords me that knowledge. Believe it or don't. That's on you.

I realize that you are trying to pick up this turd by the clean end - and it's no big deal. You feel the need to defend this administration; I get it. But keep this in the back of your mind and look at it objectively:

Richard Nixon was forced to resign in disgrace because he had knowledge of a cheap break in at the Watergate. No one was killed - no one was hurt. He lied - and as a result, he goes down in history as a crook (and deservedly so)

Your boy lied about the events surrounding the death of four americans in order to secure his re-election bid. He is a thug and he should be held responsible.
So now the lie changes from watching a live drone video, since clearly the video the lying scum at FOX tried to pass off as drone video was shot at ground level, to watching live security camera video from the compound's many security cameras. The Right just can't admit FOX lied to them so they make up lies to defend FOX's lies.:eusa_liar:

Look here Nazi - I'm not lying about a damned thing. Like I told your dumb ass; believe it or don't. Frankly, if you spent as much time demanding the same for your Nazi brethren as you do the other side, this wouldn't be an issue, you'd have the ability to think for yourself.

I highlighted your lie in red.

Fox News and Benghazi video: For real? - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

There was never any real-time video of this early portion of the Benghazi hostilities. No one in Washington — State Department, White House, whatever — was watching live feeds of the gate-crashing.
An administration official explains: “The Benghazi compound had a CCTV [closed-circuit television] system. Meaning, a system of cameras on the compound. Those cameras could be monitored from the [Tactical Operations Center, TOC], which is one of the structures on the compound.. . . Those images could not be seen anywhere outside the TOC, let alone outside Benghazi. The footage from those cameras is recorded and stored for a period. The footage from the attack was not in USG [U.S. government] hands until later in September.”

There was never any real-time video of this early portion of the Benghazi hostilities. No one in Washington — State Department, White House, whatever — was watching live feeds of the gate-crashing.
An administration official explains: “The Benghazi compound had a CCTV [closed-circuit television] system. Meaning, a system of cameras on the compound. Those cameras could be monitored from the [Tactical Operations Center, TOC], which is one of the structures on the compound.. . . Those images could not be seen anywhere outside the TOC, let alone outside Benghazi. The footage from those cameras is recorded and stored for a period. The footage from the attack was not in USG [U.S. government] hands until later in September.”

You go right on believing what you want, useful idiot. I'm not wasting any more time with your dumb ass. I'll take my years of DIA experience over your bullshit rants any day.

"There is none so damned blind as those who refuse to see"

Happy trails to you, nazi.

You go right on believing what you want, useful idiot. I'm not wasting any more time with your dumb ass. I'll take my years of DIA experience over your bullshit rants any day.

"There is none so damned blind as those who refuse to see"

Happy trails to you, nazi.
Go ahead and run away little sissy.

You saw video from the cameras at the compound found 20 days AFTER the attack which the lying scum at the FOX Gossip Channel passed off to dumb assholes like you as live video from a drone and you were stupid enough to swallow it. You, and everyone else on the Right, are actually stupid enough to think a drone can shoot video from ground level!!!!! :asshole:

Dude, the drone footage is classified.

This footage was released by the terrorists so they could brag about what they did.
:asshole: There is NO drone footage to classify. Drone video was a lie started by Forbes and spread by the lying scum at FOX and swallowed whole by assholes like you.

They had a drone on station while the attack was unfolding. The White House doesn't deny this. Libya closed the airspace over Benghazi for a few days because locals kept shooting at the drones.

Forum List

Back