Duggar sisters on deflection tour, break cringe-meter

What therapy was that? What was the name of the facility?

Did you not watch the interview were Jessa and Jill stated this fact?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe the parents ever got Josh the appropriate "professional" treatment.

Define the bar you are using to judge "appropriate".

A licensed professional practicing psychiatrist.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe the parents ever got Josh the appropriate "professional" treatment.

He was sent to a non denominational christian counciling center called IBLP (institution for basic life principles ) located in Arkansas.

The founder, Bill Gothard, who does not hold a psychiatric license, is the founder and was asked to step down after it was found out that he is a sexual monster, one who molested over 34 females.

They did send him to therapy. They also got therapy for the girls.

What is the name of the facility?

You calling them liars?

Maybe. What's the name of the facility where Josh received professional psychiatric treatment?
I would also be interested in how thorough that *cough* "therapy" was as well. I had seen a post saying that a policeman they consulted was later found out to be a kid toucher as well

He was sent to a non denominational christian counciling center called IBLP (institution for basic life principles ) located in Arkansas.

The founder, Bill Gothard, who does not hold a psychiatric license, is the founder and was asked to step down after it was found out that he is a sexual monster, one who molested over 34 females.
OOPS!!!

Might-a known hobbl lobby would be involved in slime like this. Its the same sick and misogynistic hatred of women that we now see in Duggar's cult - which says the girls Josh molested are to blame and are now like "cups of warm spit".

Hobby Lobby Funded Disgraced Fundamentalist Christian Leader Accused of Harassing Dozens of Women

The crafts store chain and its owners gave millions in backing to controversial evangelical Bill Gothard and his Institute in Basic Life Principles.
—By David Corn and Molly Redden

| Wed Jul. 2, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
Bill Gothard Augusta Chronicle/Zuma
For a decade or so, Hobby Lobby and its owners, the Green family, have been generous benefactors of a Christian ministry that until recently was run by Bill Gothard, a controversial religious leader who has long promoted a strict and authoritarian version of Christianity. Gothard, a prominent champion of Christian home-schooling, has decried the evils of dating, rock music, and Cabbage Patch dolls; claimed public education teaches children "how to commit suicide" and undermines spirituality; contended that mental illness is merely "varying degrees of irresponsibility"; and urged wives to "submit to the leadership" of their husbands. Critics of Gothard have associated him with Christian Reconstructionism, an ultrafundamentalist movement that yearns for a theocracy, and accused him of running a cultlike organization. In March, he was pressured to resign from his ministry, the Institute in Basic Life Principles, after being accused by more than 30 women of sexual harassment and molestation—a charge Gothard denies.

A

Can I assume that these people have professional psychiatric certifications?

Don't know what kind of credentials they have but I do know they do offer programs for the county, state and federal government related to inmates that are incarcerated and they offer medical and health training.

What is the Left's obsession with hating the Dugger family? They judge them and give the Karfashians a pass?

What is the name of the facility?

You calling them liars?

Maybe. What's the name of the facility where Josh received professional psychiatric treatment?
I would also be interested in how thorough that *cough* "therapy" was as well. I had seen a post saying that a policeman they consulted was later found out to be a kid toucher as well

Yeah... And the Police chief illegally releases sealed juvenile records. Obviously they are corrupt from the top down. How about you take up that crusade and advocate real change?

crmlu150527.gif

The police report from when Josh Duggar was interviewed by cops at age 18 was legally released.

Regards from Rosie

Bill Clinton was "forced to retire"??

That's the funniest thing you said so far.

Desperate much?

Investigated and impeached.

But then you knew that , and are just playing dumb. Although ...with as much incorrect spam as you post... Maybe your not "playing".

If drug abuse and sex abuse restricted membership in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the building would be one big empty hall. If the presidency required a clean record regarding sexual conduct how could prog lefties support Bill Clinton and his enabler wife?

A

Don't know what kind of credentials they have but I do know they do offer programs for the county, state and federal government related to inmates that are incarcerated and they offer medical and health training.

So, you might say that it is sort of like going to a Christian Science Reading Room for consultations on cancer treatment.

A

So, you might say that it is sort of like going to a Christian Science Reading Room for consultations on cancer treatment.

You claiming there are no christian councilors,therapists,programs and organizations that are not only recommended and utilized by the government... But also covered by most insurance providers?

If drug abuse and sex abuse restricted membership in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the building would be one big empty hall. If the presidency required a clean record regarding sexual conduct how could prog lefties support Bill Clinton and his enabler wife?

Libs celebrate their sexual preditors,crooks and tax evaders . Cuz ... You know... They never claimed to have morals.

Forum List

Back