Duke support skyrockets!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
image.jpeg

Wow! I didn't even know they did a poll! Steve_McGarrett

Course we know what the anti whites will claim that the same ppl voted over and over what they don't realize is that Duke was elected to the House of Representatives on Louisiana many years ago so ppl so like him and his policies

His numbers have nowhere to go but up. :lol:
Seeing how he just entered the race you are a real astute one aren't ya!

I can't wait for your tear stained whines when Duke gets slaughtered.
Wouldn't be my senator and I highly doubt anyone expects him to win its about getting more exposure to a message I know your small brain doesn't comprehend that

Wouldn't be my senator and I highly doubt anyone expects him to win its about getting more exposure to a message I know your small brain doesn't comprehend that

It's not too hard to comprehend that you're both racist, anti-Semitic twats. At least you're honest about it, though.

It's not too hard to comprehend that you're both racist, anti-Semitic twats. At least you're honest about it, though.
Care to show me where Duke is either or just like every other anti white whiner just keep whining about it without proof because that's what the media tells you

Forum List

Back