🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Durham digs up more bones

rippy38

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2022

Durham unmasks alliance between media, Democrat dirt diggers that triggered false Russia story​

Court filings show plan to introduce evidence that Clinton campaign flooded media with "unverified derogatory information" on Trump.

Just days after Hillary Clinton emissaries Christopher Steele and Michael Sussmann approached the FBI in September 2016 with dirt that would infuse the Russia collusion probe, the campaign's opposition research firm sent some of the same information to New York Times journalists.

Durham unmasks alliance between media, Democrat dirt diggers that triggered false Russia story​

Court filings show plan to introduce evidence that Clinton campaign flooded media with "unverified derogatory information" on Trump.

Just days after Hillary Clinton emissaries Christopher Steele and Michael Sussmann approached the FBI in September 2016 with dirt that would infuse the Russia collusion probe, the campaign's opposition research firm sent some of the same information to New York Times journalists.
He's got the whole case pretty much wrapped up. The canaries will begin to start singing now, those that haven't yet

Too many here, Trump is still an agent of Pooty

He's got the whole case pretty much wrapped up. The canaries will begin to start singing now, those that haven't yet

Too many here, Trump is still an agent of Pooty

What will be telling is if anything is actually done about it.

I get the feeling it won't. The top of the top are very shielded from actual accountability for their crimes it seems.

images (6).jpeg

I get the feeling it won't. The top of the top are very shielded from actual accountability for their crimes it seems.

View attachment 639034
We shall see. Can't wait for this trial to start. Better be on TV. The whole onion will be peeled. Durham already said, you don't know the evidence I have in his answers to the defense

View attachment 639034
Unfortunately, you are right. They all know each others dirty. laundry. You mess with me and I will take you down too. Everybody goes free. Don't you find it amazing that not a single retired senator or congressperson has told a scorching tell-all book on just how crooked they all are? Oops, I know why, reread my first three sentences.

We shall see. Can't wait for this trial to start. Better be on TV. The whole onion will be peeled. Durham already said, you don't know the evidence I have in his answers to the defense
I look for people to start committing suicide any day.

I can't believe Sussmann hasn't shot himself in the back of the head twice by now.

Um, yeah...

Funny how it is that you guys were about the get the goods on Hillary since 1993... and you never do. Ken Starr, Benghazi, the Email investigation...

But you got her for sure this time... just keep telling yourself that.

Um, yeah...

Funny how it is that you guys were about the get the goods on Hillary since 1993... and you never do. Ken Starr, Benghazi, the Email investigation...

But you got her for sure this time... just keep telling yourself that.
Sure... and Trump is going down any day now.

As was earlier stated, they all have dirt on each other, so other than a few low level convictions and suicides, nothing is ever really done about the real corruption.

Trump didn't spend four years in the WH and not walk out without some serious ammunition to keep his ass out of a sling either.

DC is a slime pit.

Forum List

Back