Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

He was pardoned by Trump for protecting him.

The corruption is very thick with these jerks.

Yeah, Hillary is investigated for years by the righ who ultimately find no evidence of crimes -- she's guilty

But Trump allies convicted in court are innocent.

MAGAts live in an alternative universe where everything is backwards.

LOL

Holy fuck, your ignorance knows no boundaries.

Dumbfuck, you said, "administration," not, "executive branch" or "executive power." A shame you have to switch terms because what you said originally was so stupid. And again, please note the FBI was not a member of the administration...

the administration is the executive branch…your link is right there are 1000s of members…including all the folks at the DOJ

Last edited:
LOL

You're out of your mind. How did Flynn withdraw a plea if he never took a plea? :cuckoo:

Have a dose of reality where Flynn did accept a plea agreement...

The plea agreement marks a major development in special counsel Robert Mueller's probe

And while Flynn would later submit a motion to withdraw his plea, the court never granted it.

how? he went to court and filed a motions to withdraw it

it happens

the administration is the executive branch…your link is right there are 1000s of members…including all the folks at the DOJ

Thousands of members who work in the White House. Now you're trying to alter what's on that website because what it actually says proves you're an abject imbecile.

And no, the FBI doesn't work in the White House.

how? he went to court and filed a motions to withdraw it

it happens

Moron, you said Flynn didn't take a plea. If that were true, he wouldn't have filed a motion to withdraw it.

Even common sense eludes you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Thousands of members who work in the White House. Now you're trying to alter what's on that website because what it actually says proves you're an abject imbecile.

And no, the FBI doesn't work in the White House.
haha your link doesn't say they just work in the WH....geez....and no 1000s don't just work in the WH.

haha your link doesn't say they just work in the WH....geez....and no 1000s don't just work in the WH.

LOL

Of course it does, ya reading impaired imbecile...

Thousands of people work in the West Wing, the East Wing, the Cabinet, and the Executive Office of the President.

Where is the West Wing? In the White House

Where is the East Wing? In the White House

Where is the Executive Office of the President? In the White House

Where does the Cabinet meet with the president? In the White House

Who is in the Cabinet? Not the FBI

Last edited:
LOL

Of course it does, ya reading impaired imbecile...

[/i]Thousands of people work in the West Wing, the East Wing, the Cabinet, and the Executive Office of the President.[/i]​

Where is the West Wing? In the White House

Where is the East Wing? In the White House

Where is the Executive Office of the President? In the White House

Where does the Cabinet meet with the president? In the White House

Who is in the Cabinet? Not the FBI

'the east wing, the CABINET (ie the DOJ, the DOJ is part of the cabinet, the AG literally is in the cabinet, and does what the President ask), and the Executive Office of the President

yes 1000s of people work in those places.....

'the east wing, the CABINET (ie the DOJ, the DOJ is part of the cabinet, the AG literally is in the cabinet, and does what the President ask), and the Executive Office of the President

yes 1000s of people work in those places.....

Retard, the president's Cabnet is not entire departments. It's the heads of various departments.

Again...

Retard, Why do you deny what you said? Is it because even you know you're a retard?

Here you are, saying what you now deny saying...

He didn't, he withdrew it...what part of that, and the DOJ's motion stating that don't you seem to grasp???

Retard, the president's Cabnet is not entire departments. It's the heads of various departments.

Again...

yeah....like the DOJ (which is where the FBI resides) geez, how is this going over your little head? oh, never mind

yeah....like the DOJ (which is where the FBI resides) geez, how is this going over your little head? oh, never mind

No, retard, just the head of the DoJ is a member of the president's Cabnet, not the entire DoJ.

You really do have cottage cheese for brains.

LOLOL

Of course he took a plea. I just showed he took a plea....

and withdrew it, there was no plea after he moved to withdrew it....if you give me a soda, and i give it back, I don't have the soda.....

moreover the DOJ moved to dismiss the charges after the Mueller team was forced to turn over all the Brady evidence they were hiding.

No, retard, just the head of the DoJ is a member of the president's Cabnet, not the entire DoJ.

You really do have cottage cheese for brains.
Ok, let me break this down real slow for you....the President....the AG...the FBI....the FBI reports to the AG, the AG reports to the President.....thus, FBI (which is part of the DOJ, which is a cabinet level position, is part of the President's admin.

I can't tell if you are just embarrased you were so wrong, and unwilling to admit it, or you are this freaking dumb

Poor FruitLoops, you're so divorced from reality, you don't know what the facts are.
The reality is that the FBI instigated the violence and the real reason the people were there is never mentioned because the Congress was complicit along with the media. You are a truthless maggot, so you know.

and withdrew it, there was no plea after he moved to withdrew it....if you give me a soda, and i give it back, I don't have the soda.....

moreover the DOJ moved to dismiss the charges after the Mueller team was forced to turn over all the Brady evidence they were hiding.

Do you even know you’re insane? No, moron, his guilty plea did not end when he filed his motion to withdraw his plea as the court never granted it.

face-palm-gif.278959

Ok, let me break this down real slow for you....the President....the AG...the FBI....the FBI reports to the AG, the AG reports to the President.....thus, FBI (which is part of the DOJ, which is a cabinet level position, is part of the President's admin.

I can't tell if you are just embarrased you were so wrong, and unwilling to admit it, or you are this freaking dumb

LOL

Cracks me up how you think every member of the Department of Justice, the Pentagon, etc, is a member of the president's administration. They're not...

These are...

Forum List

Back