Dustin Hoffman latest to be accused of sexual assault

When I was a bachelor, I wouldn't mind it if a hot chick asked me to come to her hotel room and started groping me. In fact that's what I hoped for.

Who knows... it was 32 years ago.
At the time he was 48, only 4 years younger than me...I could not imagine doing anything like this to a girl still in high school. Now or in 1985.
But who knows, is it true? Are we to believe her simply because she says so??

When 'she says....... what 'he says' has little to no weight. Men have absolutely no rights when it comes to sexual accusations. I advise all men to get a signed contract before touching any female.

Once again, allegation = guilt, even decades after the supposed event.

Democrats have the market cornered on groping.

Guess you forgot Dennis Hastert and Mark Foley. Foley campaigned for Trump, in the front row for his speeches a couple of times.

Its a bummer about Hoffman. But...this chick was 17 years old. Men, step up and tell everyone you have NEVER made advances or wolfcalled 17 year old girls.

Shall we wait?

I waited years for Dennis Hastert and Mark Foley to deny advances at young girls and boys, respectively. Never happened.

Its a bummer about Hoffman. But...this chick was 17 years old. Men, step up and tell everyone you have NEVER made advances or wolfcalled 17 year old girls.

Shall we wait?

Back when I was 18-22, I probably looked over girls that were that age thinking they were 18.

Shall we wait?

Back when I was 18-22, I probably looked over girls that were that age thinking they were 18.
And older men do that as well. 17 isn't too far from 18 and most 17 year old dress and act older.
So, what we can deduce from this is...Hoffman is a lech. He didn't force anyone. He is just a dirty old man when he was a tad younger. Big fucking deal.
Meanwhile...how many "ladies" offered themselves up for parts in movies hoping to make it big in the industry?

Or maybe you forgot that Trump until recently was a staunch Democrat and lovey dubby with Shumer and Hillary? Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love it.
Do you actually think Trump is a different person now that he ticks Republican rather than Democrat?

Or is it that you actually think that the progression of one's turpitude is (1) choose a party, (2) develop a reprobate mindset, and then (3) behave opprobriously in accordance with that mindset?

Guess you forgot Dennis Hastert and Mark Foley. Foley campaigned for Trump, in the front row for his speeches a couple of times.
Guess you forgot Bill Clinton?

Don't know of any evidence he molested any one, the Monica Show involved a 21+ year old. Hastert and Foley liked their kids, KIDS. This despite 'Roudy's' assertion only Democrats molest children. Look up Ted Bundy, a real Republican role model for the disturbed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back