Dutch man arrested for wearing Pig Hat.

Sure you do...lol
Oh, but I do. Burn all the Holy Books, the printers will be very happy.

But, if while burning a Koran some Muslim kicks your ass, your action, your consequence. You can't always protect the stupid, nor should you try.

You support violence in response to free expression.

See what I mean? You hate civil liberties.
I don't "support" it, that's the risk. Walk around trying to piss off the Sand ******* and you do, that's on you.
Using your logic we then have every right to kill them all.....
Nope. Even the Pope said insult his mother and you can expect a punch in the nose. That's the risk of Free Speech, remember a time and a place.
Yep ya cant have it both ways...........

Sure you do...lol

But, if while burning a Koran some Muslim kicks your ass, your action, your consequence. You can't always protect the stupid, nor should you try.

I don't "support" it, that's the risk. Walk around trying to piss off the Sand ******* and you do, that's on you.

You don't seem to oppose it...lol
Some asshole gets what's coming to him? Why would I oppose that?

Because...it's illegal? It violates that person's civil right?

Nope. Even the Pope said insult his mother and you can expect a punch in the nose. That's the risk of Free Speech, remember a time and a place.
I don't. Speaking your mind can get your ass kicked, Now you know.

So much for supporting free speech...lpl

Nope. A violation would be not being allowed to speak. When you are, and what you say gets your head handed to you, that might be criminal assault but it's not a violation of your civil rights.

heard that let the bombing begin on offensive cultures

So much for supporting free speech...lpl
Actions, words, and consequences. Try to remember that next time.

ISIS will be happy to join you...

Nope. A violation would be not being allowed to speak. When you are, and what you say gets your head handed to you, that might be criminal assault but it's not a violation of your civil rights.

The whole point is to silence people thru violence.......not for "offensive" speech but to stifle the truth.......

Thank you dumbass for making my point

The whole point is to silence people thru violence.......not for "offensive" speech but to stifle the truth.......
You seem to be talking it up no problem at all. Not seeing the problem here because, there's isn't one. If you're afraid of big bad Beaners and Sand *******, that's on you.

What should have happened is that hundreds of people should be wearing pig hats, Thousands should have a pig hat demonstration right in the middle of some muz neighborhood.

Thank you dumbass for making my point
You and ISIS are evil peas in an evil pod. Neither are liberals.

You seem to be talking it up no problem at all. Not seeing the problem here because, there's isn't one. If you're afraid of big bad Beaners and Sand *******, that's on you.
You're talking in circles trying to protect your terrorist buds...thats on you

It's most definitely a civil rights violation.

In beginning to think you don't even know what civil rights are. Or, you think that only black folks have civil rights. It's the latter, isn't it?

You're talking in circles trying to protect your terrorist buds...thats on you
Nope. Just reminding you that shooting your mouth off can get you shot. This shouldn't be news to you.

Pig Hats Are Out In The New Europe: Dutch Man Arrested For Wearing Pig Hat

The leader of the anti-Islamification of Europe Pegida movement in the Netherlands, Edwin Wagensveld, has been arrested for wearing a furry hat in the shape of a pig’s head, Dutch media have reported.

Wagensveld was, according to the police, engaging in “provocative behavior” by wearing the joke hat, which is widely available at party shops and is normally worn by children.
The arrest, which demonstrated how little freedom of speech is left in Europe, occurred during a protest in the town of Ede organized by Pegida Netherlands against the planned arrival of 1,400 “asylum seekers” there.

Well. Guess anything pertaining to pork is now a no no.
Coming to an America near you.

It's most definitely a civil rights violation.

In beginning to think you don't even know what civil rights are. Or, you think that only black folks have civil rights. It's the latter, isn't it?
What are Civil Rights?

Civil Liberties and Civil Rights | OneAmerica

Not getting you ass kicked for being a dumbfuck isn't one of them...

Forum List

Back