E. Jean Carroll Had a Cat Named "Vagina"

e_jean_carroll_donald_trump_1413332651_1488591302.jpg

• Banned
You know, when it comes down to it, Don is just a man. Many of us get a taste for some crazy, wild pussy at some point in our lives. Many times we are told to leave it alone, but we do not listen. It's one of those lessons that must be learned. Now, I am not saying that Trump did anything improper with this dumb bimbo. She may have gotten him all riled up, causing him to exercise poor judgment. Bad pussy has a way of doing that to a man. Essentially, Trump is the victim in all of this. He was denied basic due process by the ancient battery claim being allowed to go to the jury. That was a fix; based on a state law that was essentially created just for this case waiving the statute of limitations defense for 1 year (just enough time to get the case to the jury in Trump's case). There is a reason we have statute of limitations defenses. It is because memories fade, evidence deteriorates and disappears, and the basic inability to defend against such bullshit. Trump should appeal based upon being denied basic due process and alleging that the NY law I mention is the equivalent to a Bill of Attainder.

oh for christ's sake - that shows she has a sense of humor. she did write for SNL you know.... i had an aunt who named 2 of her cows, 'chuck' & 'dinner'.

Wack job liar like most of those who suddenly in last few years came up with “remembrances” of 20+ years ago.

Former President Donald Trump said the judge in E. Jean Carroll’s civil lawsuit against him refused to allow his attorneys to submit evidence that Carroll’s cat was named “Vagina,”

So it seems Trumps defense was built on him being able to rape women who name their cat “Vagina”

They are obviously asking for it

You know, when it comes down to it, Don is just a man. Many of us get a taste for some crazy, wild pussy at some point in our lives. Many times we are told to leave it alone, but we do not listen. It's one of those lessons that must be learned. Now, I am not saying that Trump did anything improper with this dumb bimbo. She may have gotten him all riled up, causing him to exercise poor judgment. Bad pussy has a way of doing that to a man. Essentially, Trump is the victim in all of this. He was denied basic due process by the ancient battery claim being allowed to go to the jury. That was a fix; based on a state law that was essentially created just for this case waiving the statute of limitations defense for 1 year (just enough time to get the case to the jury in Trump's case). There is a reason we have statute of limitations defenses. It is because memories fade, evidence deteriorates and disappears, and the basic inability to defend against such bullshit. Trump should appeal based upon being denied basic due process and alleging that the NY law I mention is the equivalent to a Bill of Attainder.
...did you just excuse sexual assault??? Holy crap.

No one but Donald kept Donald from testifying.
They tried to admit evidence of this but the judge would not let the jury hear it. Trump's presence was not required for admission of that little tidbit. But I think it was a catastrophic mistake for him not to appear and testify. Or not. Maybe Trump looks at it as a nuisance case. I think I would have appeared.

Forum List

Back