Eagles Get Sacked

Trump has been accused of lying about the Eagles team and the National Anthem protests at games. Does anyone have a photo of the team not standing for the National Anthem?
They showed photos this morning of Eagles players doing a Black Pride Fist protest during the anthem similar to the protest at the Olympics.
You need to get a fuckin hobby, your sick

Trump has been accused of lying about the Eagles team and the National Anthem protests at games. Does anyone have a photo of the team not standing for the National Anthem?
They showed photos this morning of Eagles players doing a Black Pride Fist protest during the anthem similar to the protest at the Olympics.
But, they were respectfully standing up for the anthem. Do we have a rule know that says raising of the fist is disrespectful?

But, they were respectfully standing up for the anthem. Do we have a rule know that says raising of the fist is disrespectful?
Yes.

The Eagles are whining babies, and the man we have in the White House told them to fuck off. God bless President Trump.

The Eagles with their sell out nigga's all have stood for the fuckin worthless song....Trump just loves throwing out negro meat when his white ass is in trouble, ie the Mueller shit.....black folk should be use to this shit by now, Kanye and Kim, you mindless fucks, are you listening?
Oooh...the Oreos are flying at the house nigga today!

Bears vs steelers..

Only one Steeler player came out and stood..

View attachment 196756

and those who support / demand their freedom of speech nailed his ass for him showing his own freedom as well.

go figure.

Bears vs steelers..

Only one Steeler player came out and stood..

View attachment 196756
images

That wasn't bears vs Steelers. ...

Want me to prove it with a link? I watched that game.

I have to say.... when I saw this story I laughed my balls off. President Trump pokes the eyes of people on the left almost daily. He does this stuff purposefully just to watch the heads explode, PLUS, he knows there are tens of millions out there spiking the football and laughing when he does the eye poking. It's priceless shit!!:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I have to say.... when I saw this story I laughed my balls off. President Trump pokes the eyes of people on the left almost daily. He does this stuff purposefully just to watch the heads explode, PLUS, he knows there are tens of millions out there spiking the football and laughing when he does the eye poking. It's priceless shit!!:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
why does a troll troll?

to get reactions.

they're just feeding him to keep pissing them off and they don't see it.

The Eagles are whining babies, and the man we have in the White House told them to fuck off. God bless President Trump.
Oh God is gonna bless your Trump, with a either heart failure or prison...pick your poison!!

why does a troll troll?

to get reactions.

Uh, nobody is forcing this white bitch to tweet, moron!!

The Eagles with their sell out nigga's all have stood for the fuckin worthless song....Trump just loves throwing out negro meat when his white ass is in trouble, ie the Mueller shit.....black folk should be use to this shit by now, Kanye and Kim, you mindless fucks, are you listening?
Oooh...the Oreos are flying at the house nigga today!
Now that's not a nice name for future negro/white women grandkids of this nation, now is it???

The anti-trumpers are happy to see the Eagle's disrespecting trump and showing how divisive and immature he is. A sports team disrespecting a President the way the Eagle's have done is not a positive moment for trump no matter how much his supporters want to make it seem like one.

why does a troll troll?

to get reactions.

Not this time. He's a troll but this time he's just reacting to being disrespected by the team. He didn't troll anyone.

And why are you so happy that the president is a troll? That's not a good thing, is it?

The anti-trumpers are happy to see the Eagle's disrespecting trump and showing how divisive and immature he is. A sports team disrespecting a President the way the Eagle's have done is not a positive moment for trump no matter how much his supporters want to make it seem like one.
No, it only reinforces our belief in boycotting the NFL should and will continue.

The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Piss off to the Liberal Democratic controlled city of brotherly love.

Fuck you.
I'd say the Piss Off Fuck You message was sent loud and clear from the Eagles to Trump, who politicized the game. Trump is a blowhard and I no longer feel sorry for him when people refuse his invitations to the White House. He has earned it.

The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Fuck you.

Well, it was in the interest of a lot of people to have a White president again….

PS: Do you know where I can buy some Eagles paraphernalia?

Fuck you.
I'd say the Piss Off Fuck You message was sent loud and clear from the Eagles to Trump, who politicized the game. Trump is a blowhard and I no longer feel sorry for him when people refuse his invitations to the White House. He has earned it.
The Trump Presidency has been one big FUCK YOU to the Obama Regime as our president is quickly dismantling the executive orders invented by his regime.

Forum List

Back