Eagles Get Sacked

Got some real men playing for a championship now, the NHL
These players are from all over the world and they Know how great the USA is
Won’t find them kneeling and squealing over a non existent situation
They know they can get a bigger paycheck in the NHL than playing anywhere else on this planet. A lot of them return to the countries they came from when their playing days are over. Who would choose to live here when they can live in a first tier country like Sweden?

How many of them feel like they're being persecuted by the police?

The same amount that actually are being persecuted-zero
Feelings are not facts and liberals are addicted to their false feelings

The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Piss off to the Liberal Democratic controlled city of brotherly love.

Fuck you.
He disinvited the 9 that were will to go the rest of the team didn't want his invitation... so he punished the handful that didn't hate him. What a snowflake, nobody wanted to go to his little party so he cancels like a spoiled brat.
Nope.
The whole team needed to suffer for the deceptions of the majority of the team.
If Trump had let the 9 show up the rest of the team would have black-balled them.
This team is filled with a bunch of sorry individuals that don't deserve any special consideration.

I still think that the few that decided not to go back on their word deserve something.
A weekend at one of his resorts or a private tour of the White House with Ivanka as guest host.

I was gonna buy an Eagles Super Bowl hat, but now that choice has been made for me.
The ones that hate him sure don't feel punished. Historically the teams always estimate higher than the turnout, Trump is just a baby and is trying to keep his racist supporters happy.

So there is no police brutality especially against blacks?

Bur hey, shocking how a sport organization that is 93% white doesn't care about brutality against blacks.

He disinvited the 9 that were will to go the rest of the team didn't want his invitation... so he punished the handful that didn't hate him. What a snowflake, nobody wanted to go to his little party so he cancels like a spoiled brat.
The White House belongs to the People of this nation.

Responsible management of it would demand the invitation be cancelled simply to not waste everyones time with a bunch of Snowflake kiddy gamers.
Not wanting to go see our embarrassment in chief doesn't make you a snowflake. It is just a choice.

The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Fuck you.
And like every Liberal run city, Philadelphia is literally a shithole.

Fuck you.
Nope.
If Trump had let the 9 show up the rest of the team would have black-balled them.
This team is filled with a bunch of sorry individuals that don't deserve any special consideration.

I still think that the few that decided not to go back on their word deserve something.
A weekend at one of his resorts or a private tour of the White House with Ivanka as guest host.

I was gonna buy an Eagles Super Bowl hat, but now that choice has been made for me.
The ones that hate him sure don't feel punished. Historically the teams always estimate higher than the turnout, Trump is just a baby and is trying to keep his racist supporters happy.
Not at all.
80 of the motherfuckers RSVP'd him, and then waited till the last minute to cancel, purely out of spite.
I think it was a Bush league act. Not classy at all. They should change their name to the Philly Felons.

Trump's scam was exposed. The Eagle's were right to not show up for the traditional event trump tried to turn into a political stunt about himself while he told malicious lies about them.
It is wonderful that trump's lying is coming through so clear and recognized. He is being accepted more and more as a simple degenerate compulsive liar and con man.

Did you watch the celebration, celebrating America, that was better than any spoiled football players anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a partisan attack that demeaned the flag, anthem and America. If anyone showed how spoiled they are, it was Trump.

Fuck you and fuck Trump. Trump is a racist pig and blacks are going to be very energized to turn out in 2020. Trump will lose Pennsylvania. Trump is sacking America by dividing it unlike no one has including Obama. Using the flag and anthem to divide people is disgusting. Trump should be tried for treason.
How about some cheese with yor whine, snowflake? Blacks will be turning out for Trump in 2020, after their shift ends.

The same amount that actually are being persecuted-zero
Feelings are not facts and liberals are addicted to their false feelings

Oh, is this the "I don't want to accept things because they don't impact me" sort of thing?

Are you saying that black people are treated equally to white people by the cops in every situation?

Not wanting to go see our embarrassment in chief doesn't make you a snowflake. It is just a choice.

Once you RSVP, you dont cancel enmasse at the last minute, cumstain.
Wrong. Not showing up for our sexual predator, con artist, treasonous, racist President shows principal and decency... Something you wouldn't understand.
Wrong, that is nothing more than a bunch of horse shit and you know it.

You should be ashamed slandering a sitting PResiodent in this dangerous world.

Fuck off and welcome to my ignore list.

Fuck you and fuck Trump. Trump is a racist pig and blacks are going to be very energized to turn out in 2020. Trump will lose Pennsylvania. Trump is sacking America by dividing it unlike no one has including Obama. Using the flag and anthem to divide people is disgusting. Trump should be tried for treason.
How about some cheese with yor whine, snowflake? Blacks will be turning out for Trump in 2020, after their shift ends.

You must really be sniffing the marijuana.

Fuck you.
Nope.

Not at all.
80 of the motherfuckers RSVP'd him, and then waited till the last minute to cancel, purely out of spite.
I think it was a Bush league act. Not classy at all. They should change their name to the Philly Felons.

Maybe they should change their name to the Philadelphia Central Park Five, since it's yet another case of Rump wanting to blame the blacks for something they didn't do. Zero Eagles knelt during the national anthem during any part of the season at all. And Fox Noise lied about it, taking a picture of teammates PRAYING before a game (and before the anthem) out of its context to fabricate an event that never took place.

And yet here you sheep come all a-bleating doubling down on stupid, crying the blues about "fuck the sumbitches" and calling them "felons" ---- for praying.

So no --- fuck you, asshole.

Once you RSVP, you dont cancel enmasse at the last minute, cumstain.
Wrong. Not showing up for our sexual predator, con artist, treasonous, racist President shows principal and decency... Something you wouldn't understand.
Wrong, that is nothing more than a bunch of horse shit and you know it.

You should be ashamed slandering a sitting PResiodent in this dangerous world.

Fuck off and welcome to my ignore list.

It's hard to believe there's any room still left in JimBlowme's 'safe space' of Snowflakery.

JimBlowme reminds me of that Vacuum Cleaner creature in the movie Yellow Submarine that sucks up everything around him, and then when everything is gone proceeds to suck up himself.

Way to man up Wimpy --- join a discussion board and then run and hide every time your bubble mentality gets challenged. :gay:

Forum List

Back