Eagles Get Sacked

Personally, I think the players should go to the WH.

But I can understand why they didn’t.

Trump inserted himself into the business of a private enterprise that had nothing to do with him. If the players feel he was putting his nose into their business and attacking them, you can certainly understand why they wouldn’t want to go.

I felt the same way with the Golden State Warriors.

Someone has to be the adult. Rise above it, go, enjoy yourself. Demonstrate that it can be done.

As individuals, the Eagles said....Why would I want to meet with that asshole?

Trump, being his typical man child, said.......I was going to cancel it anyway

That was true and funny... I would rather go to the boring ass corn museum in Nebraska then meet trump..he would get on my nerves..

Face it, black athletes despise the man
The “honor” of meeting the President is gone

Should be of no surprise. Why anyone thinks losers who disrespect our flag but would want the honor of visiting the White House escapes me

-Geaux

Someone has to be the adult. Rise above it, go, enjoy yourself. Demonstrate that it can be done.

Yeah. Someone has to be the adult.

I'm pretty sure that we'd be way better off if THE PRESIDENT were the adult.

Face it, black athletes despise the man
The “honor” of meeting the President is gone
The formerly unemployed black workers don't despise him thanks to his economic policies. Who the fuck cares for millionaire blacks?

Last edited:
A lot of presidential sports traditions went out the window when Trump got elected

Throwing out the first pitch
Champions visiting the White House
President attending sporting events
President engaging in physical fitness

Trump knows he will be booed

It's all just a distraction for the population from the shit show of war. . . .

If the corporate media every spent any real time focusing on how awful the oligarchy's behavior is, they would be outraged. No matter what happens, this is as good a distraction as the Kardashian's or Brace/Caitlyn's transformation. Maybe they are running out of celebrities to #Metoo torpedo. . .
34308301_10155863937232424_6407033526985687040_n.png

Should be of no surprise. Why anyone thinks losers who disrespect our flag but would want the honor of visiting the White House escapes me

-Geaux

What are you going to say when Colin Kaepernick accepts an invite to the WH? It will happen, you know. Have you prepared your response?

Of course you haven't. You will wait to be told what to say as you always do.

Yeah. Someone has to be the adult.

I'm pretty sure that we'd be way better off if THE PRESIDENT were the adult.

And it should be noted that the invite has been rescinded. The only one with the option to be the adult is Trump.

Right me if I am wrong, but are you saying that every invitation was pulled because only nine wanted to be there? To me, those who wanted to go should've been able to go anyways no matter what was up with the rest of the group/team.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

A lot of presidential sports traditions went out the window when Trump got elected

Throwing out the first pitch
Champions visiting the White House
President attending sporting events
President engaging in physical fitness

Trump knows he will be booed
So has the wonderment of electing the first black president. That won't happen again unless he's a conservative and follows the lead of President Trump.

Why any of them would even consider going is beyond me.
Because 9 of them aren't buying into the Democrat's propaganda.
i'd invite those who want to go and tell them that a weekend will be made of it and go do something cool. there's no reason to shut out the 9 cause the rest are being asses.
Then the racist pricks that didn't go would black ball the guys that went.
so much for free speech, huh? :)

That was true and funny... I would rather go to the boring ass corn museum in Nebraska then meet trump..he would get on my nerves..
I've been to the Corn Palace.
It’s really cool.

I've been to the Corn Palace.
It’s really cool.

To me it has to be the most boring place on earth , but I was around 12 years old and just use it as an example ..

Everywhere you go it's corn this or that, nothing but corn pictures, corn statues corn , corn , corn.

The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Piss off to the Liberal Democratic controlled city of brotherly love.

Fuck you.

Well, it was in the interest of a lot of people to have a White president again….

PS: Do you know where I can buy some Eagles paraphernalia?
You'd better hurry before they burn it all.

Forum List

Back