Early voting results indicate Republican turnout crushing blue wave

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Early Voting Results Indicate Republican Turnout Crushing ‘Blue Wave’

Preliminary early voting results show the much-touted Democrat “Blue Wave” is being stamped out by massive Republican turnout, according to several polls.

Spectacular, we're blowing you asses out of the water you all destroyed yourselves the only way you will win or take the house is CHEATING and STEALING........ that's FRAUD you losers.

InfoWars is a reliable source? :haha:

And, remember, this is only Wednesday, and early voting just started on Monday.

BTW...................I voted today. Best part? No lines. I was in and out in less than 20 min, and I know that my voted counted and there were zero problems.

In Amarillo TX btw.

Infowars? Damn, I was excited until I realized this was the source.

I just mailed in my absentee ballot the other day. Completely Republican, including John Cox for governer of my extremely mercurial state. I did my part.

Hence why we have a Democrat hitman sending packages to Democrat leaders and the media to make it look like a republican did it!

Early Voting Spells Troubling Signs For Democrats In Battleground States

More bad news for the Dims

unnamed.png

A noticeable portion of those 5 million early votes counted came from these battleground states. Election day is still weeks out, however this is not the start Democrats were hoping for. An adequate sample size has already been taken from these eight states. If the blue wave is to manifest, it is now or never. Even if voter turnout for Democrats is good, it is looking more and more like they will be battling high voter turnout from Republicans.

More @ Early Voting Spells Troubling Signs For Democrats In Battleground States

Forum List

Back