Earth to Dimwit Libberhoids...

You're the only dimwit I see here. Michelle Bachmann has bee calling for impeachment for years. How about researching the facts instead of just taking as gospel what your favorite talking head has to say?

What does Michelle Bachmann - 10 years ago - have to do with this, dingbat?
It's July, 2014. Get with the fucking program. Quit blaming Bush. Pull your head out of your ass. Rinse and fucking repeat, dimwit.

Get with what program? I thought you said it was the Dems that have a program, but apparently you let the truth sliip!!! This has been a Republican plot all along. :salute:

You're the only dimwit I see here. Michelle Bachmann has bee calling for impeachment for years. How about researching the facts instead of just taking as gospel what your favorite talking head has to say?

What does Michelle Bachmann - 10 years ago - have to do with this, dingbat?
It's July, 2014. Get with the fucking program. Quit blaming Bush. Pull your head out of your ass. Rinse and fucking repeat, dimwit.

Get with what program? I thought you said it was the Dems that have a program, but apparently you let the truth sliip!!! This has been a Republican plot all along. :salute:

It's a Dem scam, numbnuts.

Poor, poor Warts. Even he is now embarrassed by his 'Conservative' buddies.

And the world just continues to get worse. The ACA is having success. The market is at all time highs. Employment is coming back. Nine states now provide more than 10% of their energy from alternatives, and at the present rate of increase, solar and wind will probably provide over 50% of our electricity in 20 years.
And an electric motorcycle just blew away all the ICE motorcycles on the Pikes Peak Climb. Poor, poor Warts, his whole world is ending.

And the world just continues to get worse. The ACA is having success. The market is at all time highs. Employment is coming back. Nine states now provide more than 10% of their energy from alternatives, and at the present rate of increase, solar and wind will probably provide over 50% of our electricity in 20 years.
And an electric motorcycle just blew away all the ICE motorcycles on the Pikes Peak Climb. Poor, poor Warts, his whole world is ending.

Pussies ride electric motorcycles for recreation, asswipe. I could give a rat's ass who blows who on Pikes Peak. Obviously you're feeling left out.
Which electric motorcycle do you own? How about an electric car? Got one of those? Of course not.
You never posted how much it cost to get your home solar-powered either.
Wipe the cumstains off your mouth and go out and make a purchase besides vaseline and hand-lotion for jerking off.

Attention idiots...
The whole "Obama Impeachment" thing...

A scam

Created by DEMOCRAPS...

You idiots don't even realize you're being scammed by your own party.

Fucking morons....

Seriously.
House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings - The Daily Currant

House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

Oct 14, 2013

GOP Leaders Cite Inability to Halt Government Shutdown

Republicans in the House of Representatives have scheduled impeachment proceedings against President Obama, claiming his inability to halt the federal government shutdown makes him unfit for office.

Pussies ride electric motorcycles for recreation, asswipe. I could give a rat's ass who blows who on Pikes Peak. Obviously you're feeling left out.
Which electric motorcycle do you own? How about an electric car? Got one of those? Of course not.
Wipe the cumstains off your mouth and go out and make a purchase besides vaseline and hand-lotion for jerking off.

My, my, hit a nerve, now did I?:badgrin:

Lightning Electric Motorcycle Fastest Electric MotorcycleLightning Motorcycles

Attention idiots...
The whole "Obama Impeachment" thing...

A scam

Created by DEMOCRAPS...

You idiots don't even realize you're being scammed by your own party.

Fucking morons....

Seriously.
House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings - The Daily Currant

House Republicans Schedule Obama Impeachment Hearings

Oct 14, 2013

GOP Leaders Cite Inability to Halt Government Shutdown

Republicans in the House of Representatives have scheduled impeachment proceedings against President Obama, claiming his inability to halt the federal government shutdown makes him unfit for office.

But all of those GOP leaders were Dems in disguise. Just like Jim Bowie and buddies in another thread. Seems someone isn't getting the message right.:lol:

My, my, hit a nerve, now did I?:badgrin:

Lightning Electric Motorcycle Fastest Electric MotorcycleLightning Motorcycles

What faggot would be caught dead in a prius or an electric motorcycle? Are u that faggot?

You know, you could be right about every single issue, but you are never going to persuade anyone acting like this.

The truth is, Republicans don't like black people. So they figure if they do everything they can to bring down the first black president, blacks won't sully the GOP by joining. This way, white Republicans, which are 90% of the party, will never have to deal with blacks again except as CNN camera women they can throw peanuts at and say, "This is how we feed the animals".

Low blow there; Herman Cain had substantial support. I believe Colin Powell would have trounced any candidate from either party, in 2000, or 2008.

The truth is, Republicans don't like black people. So they figure if they do everything they can to bring down the first black president, blacks won't sully the GOP by joining. This way, white Republicans, which are 90% of the party, will never have to deal with blacks again except as CNN camera women they can throw peanuts at and say, "This is how we feed the animals".

Low blow there; Herman Cain had substantial support. I believe Colin Powell would have trounced any candidate from either party, in 2000, or 2008.

unfortunately, rdean doesn't really care. It doesn't fit his narrative.

I guess you didn't get the word, the GOP now hates Powell for supporting Obama and MessiahRushie even calls Powell a "racist" now.

I guess you didn't get the word, the GOP now hates Powell for supporting Obama and MessiahRushie even calls Powell a "racist" now.

I've read Powell's support of Obama stems from long ago clashes with McCain. Doesn't change my opinion, I wrote of 2000, and 2008, had he run against McCain.

I've read Powell's support of Obama stems from long ago clashes with McCain. Doesn't change my opinion, I wrote of 2000, and 2008, had he run against McCain.
OK, I can accept Powell would have won the GOP primary if he ran against McCain in 2008, but he would be slimed if he ran in the GOP primary now.

OK, I can accept Powell would have won the GOP primary if he ran against McCain in 2008, but he would be slimed if he ran in the GOP primary now.

Yes, today, but not in the past. And Condoleeza Rice wasn't tossed out of the Republican party either.

Forum List

Back