Earths largest problem

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
This earths largest problem is this:

The top 80 richest men have more than the bottom 3 1/2 billion--- this is heartdead sick.
Balance is the only way anything works properly. You 80 need to learn to love God and your fellow man before its too late( that is really close for you)

I've gone from rags to riches and back again several times in my life and I never gave a damn that anyone had it better than me. And when I'm on top is when I send checks to charity. Right now I'm watching every dollar. And again, big fucking deal about the rich or wealthy. Meh.

I thought this was going to be another thread about Michael Moore.

I've gone from rags to riches and back again several times in my life and I never gave a damn that anyone had it better than me. And when I'm on top is when I send checks to charity. Right now I'm watching every dollar. And again, big fucking deal about the rich or wealthy. Meh.
I'm not poor because someone else is rich.

What are wages like in norweg?

The top 80 richest men have more than the bottom 3 1/2 billion--- this is heartdead sick.
Balance is the only way anything works properly. You 80 need to learn to love God and your fellow man before its too late( that is really close for you)

Would say our biggest problem is we're a divided planet. Sooner we found Starfleet, or some other 'united planet' system of government the better.

i have done that myself

Wrong. It's normal natural and completely fair.

The only reason the number is so high is that the poor are continuing to have poor babies.

Too many fucking retards who believe that an invisible superhero in another dimension rules the earth.

Would say our biggest problem is we're a divided planet. Sooner we found Starfleet, or some other 'united planet' system of government the better.

dont think that would solve much

everyone would still be looking for their own self interests

although Reagan wondered how the peoples of the planet

would join together should we be invaded by folks from another world

Founding unified governments is never easy, and usually involves bloodshed, but in a way we're already united through business with how the banking system is all interconnected. When Greeces' economy tanked a few years back, it effected everyone else proving this. So why not just go all the way and unite everyone like the EU kinda did. We're halfway there already.

Founding unified governments is never easy, and usually involves bloodshed, but in a way we're already united through business with how the banking system is all interconnected. When Greeces' economy tanked a few years back, it effected everyone else proving this. So why not just go all the way and unite everyone like the EU kinda did. We're halfway there already.

Because it does not work.

It does not work in EU as well.
take off those rosy colored glasses of collectivism and unification - it always fails.

do you think the world would be perfect if every single person had exactly the same amount of money?......

no, I do not. It wAs already tried and failed spectacularly

there was a time in history when everyone who traveled to the New World was entitled to the same quarter section of land to live on and farm.....that wasn't that much of a failure.....

do you think the world would be perfect if every single person had exactly the same amount of money?......

no, I do not. It wAs already tried and failed spectacularly

there was a time in history when everyone who traveled to the New World was entitled to the same quarter section of land to live on and farm.....that wasn't that much of a failure.....
It was a big failure. Many pilgrims starved in the collective. It turned around when they adopted capitalism and could make a profit. So lo and behold they worked harder and became more productive. Duh.

Alls I see in this posting is--me-me-me--what about the 25 million human children dying from starvation and lack of medicine? Don't they count for something? It all could be prevented with a more balanced society.
Charities are run by men who pay themselves huge paychecks--their families and friends are included as well. Billions have been stolen from donations from the last few disasters.
Jesus said--give it to your brothers( not charities) ---this whole system is corrupt to the core.

Forum List

Back