Ebola and ISIS: All Boils Down To Trust of Administration

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Very simple. There's a lot of discussion on both topics. A LOT. Americans are swimming in information on both topics. Too much information in fact.

That's why it will boil down to whether people trust Obama on these two topics or not.

Obama claimed ISIS was JV.

Obama claimed Ebola would never come to the US.

I think Obama has destroyed his credibility on both topics, and in the end analysis, Americans don't trust him on either.

Very simple. There's a lot of discussion on both topics. A LOT. Americans are swimming in information on both topics. Too much information in fact.

That's why it will boil down to whether people trust Obama on these two topics or not.

I think Obama has destroyed his credibility on both topics, and in the end analysis, Americans don't trust him on either.

Obama controls viruses. News at 11

Obama controls what others believe is free will. Obola made those people contract Ebola and bring it here to distract from BEnGahzi

Yet this was the case of the president controlling everything (according to the far left) from 2001 - 2009.

Obama controls what others believe is free will. Obola made those people contract Ebola and bring it here to distract from BEnGahzi
Yeah just think, next month when the republicans give Reid the boot. We will find out the truth about bengazi.

This thread was inspired by this graphic a friend just sent me, LOL.

upload_2014-10-14_12-40-3.png

Obama destroyed his credibility long before ISIS and Ebola became hot topics.
However, it goes beyond trusting the Administration.
At this point the US Government as a whole cannot be trusted to do what is right for America.

Obama is why shit happens.

:hmpf:

Think ACORN!

At this point the US Government as a whole cannot be trusted to do what is right for America.
True, but in this case I believe what Obama said was an ebola "outbreak" is unlikely in the US. And it is, although the fact that the poor nurse had contact with something like 50 people is very troubling. She should never have contracted the virus.

Exactly.

When he leaves office we shall go back to the serene days of,Bush jr. Clinton, Bush Sr. Reagan, Carter, Ford, just wait I'll find a time when nothing happened in the US..

Yet this was the case of the president controlling everything (according to the far left) from 2001 - 2009.
All right! Two wrongs do make a right..finally..

Is it too much info for you?

Forum List

Back