Ebola Victim Is Obama's Fault

What else is new. This sort of thing is what progressives live for, plan for, and love.
I guess the are wondering wether to insult me or call me a liar.
I was thinking more like fool.

Republicans have been desperately trying to keep health care from as many Americans as possible. That means people won't go to the emergency room until they are very, very sick. Which, of course, is when those with Ebola become the most contagious.

Humor is introduced when Republicans cry screaming for government help. They very same government they hate and talk about over throwing.

Texas hospital is a disgrace. They were told Duncan just came from Ebola stricken Liberia, he had 100.1 fever, diarrhea & was puking. They sent him home with antibiotics! He returned days later & they again still missed the Ebola diagnosis. After the Texas hospital failed to properly diagnose Duncan a second time, his friend had to call the CDC to report the Texas hospital failed to consider Ebola.
The beginning of obamacare is exposed.

Uninsured people & those who can't afford good hygiene, clean water & sewer will be the ones that spread Ebola into an epidemic.

Texas Republican Governor Rick Perry refused Obamacare. Texas has the highest percentage of uninsured in the country. 25% of Texans are currently uninsured. Texas also has the nations highest number of homes without running water or sewer. Texas hospital twice failed to detect Duncan had Ebola. Texas hospital did not follow federal CDC rules.

Last edited:
All of which is not Obama's fault, podjos.
He stopped a program that could've stopped this from happening. Your just as guilty for supporting him.
Oh, bullshit! Consider that the "source" is BigotBarf, so you know everything is out of context and abridged. The 2005 Bush regulation was known to be worthless!!!!

The rest of the story:

CDC officials had stressed the rules would only be used in rare circumstances when someone posed a threat and refused to cooperate. The new rules, they noted at the time, added legal protections and appeals for those subject to quarantines.

Even in the Bush administration, some were skeptical of the CDC's 2005 proposal, said Stewart Baker, assistant secretary for policy at the Department of Homeland Security from 2005 to 2009. "There were a lot of questions about how plausible it was to treat airports as a place where you could stop and inspect and quarantine people," Baker said Thursday.
That still doesn't stop the fact that Obama stopped it, and it might could've saved lives.
Obama stopped nothing, all that was changed was adding legal protections for the airports and appeals for those subject to quarantine!!!! They have to be quarantined first before they can appeal their quarantine, therefore the power to quarantine could not have been ended.

Admit it your wing-nut sources lied to you yet again and you swallowed it without question yet again.

What I want to know is, why is Governor Perry of Texas cooperating with the CDC when thinks that it's unconstitutional for the CDC to even exist?

April 1, 2010 Obama quietly scraped a proposed quarantine regulation by the Bush administration. Which would let airlines collect information on passengers coming and going just in case something like the Ebola case happened. Well can I say congratulations to Obama, and his voters for another great screw up once again. Bush was right again.
link?

April 1, 2010 Obama quietly scraped a proposed quarantine regulation by the Bush administration. Which would let airlines collect information on passengers coming and going just in case something like the Ebola case happened. Well can I say congratulations to Obama, and his voters for another great screw up once again. Bush was right again.
link?
Google it I did.

All of which is not Obama's fault, podjos.
He stopped a program that could've stopped this from happening. Your just as guilty for supporting him.
Oh, bullshit! Consider that the "source" is BigotBarf, so you know everything is out of context and abridged. The 2005 Bush regulation was known to be worthless!!!!

The rest of the story:

CDC officials had stressed the rules would only be used in rare circumstances when someone posed a threat and refused to cooperate. The new rules, they noted at the time, added legal protections and appeals for those subject to quarantines.

Even in the Bush administration, some were skeptical of the CDC's 2005 proposal, said Stewart Baker, assistant secretary for policy at the Department of Homeland Security from 2005 to 2009. "There were a lot of questions about how plausible it was to treat airports as a place where you could stop and inspect and quarantine people," Baker said Thursday.
That still doesn't stop the fact that Obama stopped it, and it might could've saved lives.
Obama stopped nothing, all that was changed was adding legal protections for the airports and appeals for those subject to quarantine!!!! They have to be quarantined first before they can appeal their quarantine, therefore the power to quarantine could not have been ended.

Admit it your wing-nut sources lied to you yet again and you swallowed it without question yet again.
April 1, 2010 that's when he did it, but no matter facts. You will support him no matter what.

What else is new. This sort of thing is what progressives live for, plan for, and love.
I guess the are wondering wether to insult me or call me a liar.
I was thinking more like fool.

Republicans have been desperately trying to keep health care from as many Americans as possible. That means people won't go to the emergency room until they are very, very sick. Which, of course, is when those with Ebola become the most contagious.

Humor is introduced when Republicans cry screaming for government help. They very same government they hate and talk about over throwing.
Reagan is the one that made hospitals admit people no matter what, you fool. Now go back to worshipping Obama.

link?
Google it I did.

In other words you can't produce a credible link to substantiate your allegation.

link?
Google it I did.

In other words you can't produce a credible link to substantiate your allegation.
I googled bush enacted law to help cdc.

link?
Google it I did.

Onus is still on you to provide a credible link.

How about a list of everything that is Obama's fault?

Let's start with a couple of the basics like;

The F- on your term paper is Obama's fault.

The milk you forgot to back in the fridge is Obama's fault.

The parking ticket on your car is Obama's fault.

You stepped in dog poop on the sidewalk is Obama's fault.

Your last girlfriend/boyfriend gave you Herpes is Obama's fault.

Your boss yelled at you for posting on USMB is Obama's fault.

You dropped your iPhone6 in the toilet is Obama's fault.

Obama Fluffers...to the Kneepads!

link?
Google it I did.

Your a great liberal, lazy. Anyway if Obama told you he did it himself, you wouldn't believe him. Deranged Obama syndrome.

Texas hospital is a disgrace. They were told Duncan just came from Ebola stricken Liberia, he had 100.1 fever, diarrhea & was puking. They sent him home with antibiotics! He returned days later & they again still missed the Ebola diagnosis. After the Texas hospital failed to properly diagnose Duncan a second time, his friend had to call the CDC to report the Texas hospital failed to consider Ebola.
The beginning of obamacare is exposed.

Uninsured people & those who can't afford good hygiene, clean water & sewer will be the ones that spread Ebola into an epidemic.

Texas Republican Governor Rick Perry refused Obamacare. Texas has the highest percentage of uninsured in the country. 25% of Texans are currently uninsured. Texas also has the nations highest number of homes without running water or sewer. Texas hospital twice failed to detect Duncan had Ebola. Texas hospital did not follow federal CDC rules.

Texas has the 3rd highest number of concealed carry permits in the nation.

Concealed Carry Permit Statistics By State Report

But none of those guns are going to "protect" them from catching Ebola and that probably explains why the rightwingers are so scared right now.

Your a great liberal, lazy. Anyway if Obama told you he did it himself, you wouldn't believe him. Deranged Obama syndrome.

The fact that cannot produce a credible link says volumes.

Forum List

Back