Ebola Victim Is Obama's Fault

101209ml.jpg

Thought you redskinned warriors were tough

OMG - Obama prevented excessive regulations & mandates on airlines that would not have prevented or tracked the Ebola virus from entering the USA.
But he will put excess regulations on energy companies and businesses, but scrapes a plan THAT WOULD prevent people with a disease to fly into our country.

Dear idiot! The Ebola victim was tested & cleared to fly. Mandating reporting would have done absolutely nothing to prevent him entering the USA or help track him because he tested negative. Had he tested positive he would not have been allowed to fly. The mandated reporting regulation would have only served as a useless costly burden on airlines.

The Ebola victim lied to the Liberian government prior to being allowed to leave.

He wasn't tested, you moron. He filled out a questionnaire..and he lied on it.

Which is what immigrants do when they are desperate to leave their own country.
Wrong Idiot!!! After filling out the questionnaire that he lied on, Duncan was screened three times before he boarded his flight in Liberia to Brussels.

"The first screening was at the gate, before you get to the parking lot. The second time is before you enter the terminal building and the third is before you board the flight. At every point your temperature is scanned."

His temperature at those checkpoints was a consistent 97.3 degrees Fahrenheit, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention chief Thomas Frieden told reporters Thursday. "Basically, he didn't have a fever," Frieden said, noting that the Ebola patient's temperature was taken by a trained CDC health care worker with a thermometer approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

Again, he didn't test negative.

"Basically" leaves a lot of wiggle room, don'tcha think?

A TRAINED cdc health care worker! Awesome! With a THERMOMETER! Cool! Fool proof!

And I'm sure nobody ever lies or gets it wrong in LIBERIA..or at the CDC for that matter. Lolol...

Progressives wanted to fundamentally transform America, they never said it would be for the better.

April 1, 2010 Obama quietly scraped a proposed quarantine regulation by the Bush administration. Which would let airlines collect information on passengers coming and going just in case something like the Ebola case happened. Well can I say congratulations to Obama, and his voters for another great screw up once again. Bush was right again.
link?
Google it I did.

In other words you can't produce a credible link to substantiate your allegation.
I found it.

Obama administration scraps quarantine regulations - USATODAY.com

I'm okay with it being rescinded. I'd rather accept the minor risk of catching a virus than be involuntarily detained by the government.

But that's just me. I suppose Republicans can use this as a campaign issue and reinstate it when they are in power. Gotta love those big government GOPers.

April 1, 2010 Obama quietly scraped a proposed quarantine regulation by the Bush administration. Which would let airlines collect information on passengers coming and going just in case something like the Ebola case happened. Well can I say congratulations to Obama, and his voters for another great screw up once again. Bush was right again.
link?
Google it I did.

In other words you can't produce a credible link to substantiate your allegation.
I found it.

I'm okay with it being rescinded. I'd rather accept the minor risk of catching a virus than be involuntarily detained by the government.

But that's just me. I suppose Republicans can use this as a campaign issue and reinstate it when they are in power. Gotta love those big government GOPers.

Thank you.

The Obama administration has quietly scrapped plans to enact sweeping new federal quarantine regulations that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention touted four years ago as critical to protecting Americans from dangerous diseases spread by travelers.
The regulations, proposed in 2005 during the Bush administration amid fears of avian flu, would have given the federal government additional powers to detain sick airline passengers and those exposed to certain diseases. They also would have expanded requirements for airlines to report ill passengers to the CDC and mandated that airlines collect and maintain contact information for fliers in case they later needed to be traced as part of an investigation into an outbreak.

Airline and civil liberties groups, which had opposed the rules, praised their withdrawal.

The Air Transport Association had decried them as imposing "unprecedented" regulations on airlines at costs they couldn't afford. "We think that the CDC was right to withdraw the proposed rule," association spokeswoman Elizabeth Merida said Thursday.

Now on to the hypocrisy aspect of the RW'ers.

They are constantly whining about Obama "taking away their freedoms" but here is an example of him making sure that their "freedom" to come and go unimpeded is upheld.

So why are they now screeching at him because he gave them back the "freedoms" that Bush43 took away from them?

Essentially Obama has done everything they wanted of him including getting rid of regulations on corporations.

This RW hypocrisy is astounding.

Liberal hypocrisy if a democrat takes a regulation away it's okay. The more they put on business the better. The regulation basically would let the airlines collect information on passengers. How does the left put it, if more gun regulations saves one life then we need them, but if Obama doesn't think we need it, that's okay. Even though the regulation could've saved Ebola getting spread in the United states.

RW's call the funeral home you're all going to die ...

Breaking News !

Ebola only effects IDIOTS !

link?
Google it I did.

I googled bush enacted law to help cdc.
But that is not the TEXT of Obama's change. And you need the exact TEXT and not some writer's interpretation of the TEXT.

You won't do it because the ability to quarantine was NOT taken away, but an appeals process was ADDED for those who are quarantined!!!!!

link?
Google it I did.

I found it.

From the link:

"CDC officials had stressed the rules would only be used in rare circumstances when someone posed a threat and refused to cooperate. The new rules, they noted at the time, added legal protections and appeals for those subject to quarantines."

and:

"Even in the Bush administration, some were skeptical of the CDC's 2005 proposal, said Stewart Baker, assistant secretary for policy at the Department of Homeland Security from 2005 to 2009. "There were a lot of questions about how plausible it was to treat airports as a place where you could stop and inspect and quarantine people," Baker said Thursday."

link?
Google it I did.

I googled bush enacted law to help cdc.
But that is not the TEXT of Obama's change. And you need the exact TEXT and not some writer's interpretation of the TEXT.

You won't do it because the ability to quarantine was NOT taken away, but an appeals process was ADDED for those who are quarantined!!!!!

EXACT TEXT is pointless. Why would a RW believe exact text is it proves how ignorant they are? Crap like being correct is none of their concern .. haven't you noticed?

link?
Google it I did.

I found it.

From the link:

"CDC officials had stressed the rules would only be used in rare circumstances when someone posed a threat and refused to cooperate. The new rules, they noted at the time, added legal protections and appeals for those subject to quarantines."

and:

"Even in the Bush administration, some were skeptical of the CDC's 2005 proposal, said Stewart Baker, assistant secretary for policy at the Department of Homeland Security from 2005 to 2009. "There were a lot of questions about how plausible it was to treat airports as a place where you could stop and inspect and quarantine people," Baker said Thursday."
The article is a little confusing so I looked on the CDC's website. It does appear that the CDC can detain anyone with a communicable disease.

Specific Laws and Regulations Governing the Control of Communicable Diseases Quarantine CDC

This should make the rightwingnutters happy.

I saw the President of LIE-BERIA last night ... to get out of that shithole country you get your temperature taken 3 times and answer questions ..like shithook RW's all you need to do is lie and get on the plane and head to the USA. The RW's should try and refrain from eating monkeys though.

Typhoid Mary was actually imprisoned.

The CDC's #1 job is to back up whatever lie progressive politicians are pushing. Right now they're pushing for open borders and the lie that immigrants don't spread disease. They will adjust the facts to reflect that.

The CDC's #1 job is to back up whatever lie progressive politicians are pushing. Right now they're pushing for open borders and the lie that immigrants don't spread disease. They will adjust the facts to reflect that.
Immigration & Mexican born population in the US are down under the Obama administration. They exploded under the Bush administration. African immigrants have a higher education rate than US, Central & South American born citizens do.

44134-land-EduAttain.png

Last edited:

open borders and Ebola have what in common again?

oh that's right, IDIOT RW's like you.

Immigration & Mexican born population in the US are down under the Obama administration. They exploded under the Bush administration. African immigrants have a higher education rate than US, Central & South American born citizens do.

44134-land-EduAttain.png

There's a sucker born every minute.

I think we should refer to Obama as...Eboma...from here on out.

Or Obala.

44134-land-EduAttain.png

There's a sucker born every minute.

Where do you get your information???

Mexican-Born-Population-in-the-U.S.-Pew-Center.png

Forum List

Back