Ebola Virus May be far more Serious than We are being told!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
EBOLA COULD BE ONE OF THE LAST DAYS PLAUGES???The CDC and other government officials are trying to pacify the United States citizens by stating that Ebola is only contracted by direct contact of bodily fluids (sneezes, kissing, mucous, and sexual contact) and that it is not airborne. Yet in November 2012 the BBC released a piece stating that there were concerns over airborne Ebola transmission.

“Canadian scientists have shown that the deadliest form of the ebola virus could be transmitted by air between species.”

The research that prompted this concern can be found here: Transmission of Ebola virus from pigs to non-human primates
Is The Obama Administration Waging Biological Warfare With Open Borders And Ebola Virus? - Now The End Begins : Now The End Begins

Ebola Spreads to Philippines, Morocco and Brazil

Sunday, August 3, 2014 21:4
The Phillipines has reported the country's first suspected cases of the Ebola virus. According to the country's health officials, seven workers who returned to the Phillipines from Sierra Leone are showing symptoms symilar to that of the tropical virus.

The Minister of Internal Affairs, Mr. Morris Dukuly, has disclosed that a Liberian has died of the deadly Ebola virus in Morocco.

A man who landed at Guarulhos airport in São Paulo, in the morning, was taken to hospital Emilio Ribas, capital of the Central Region and is hospitalized in an isolated area. The African, whose name was not revealed, undergoes tests that may reveal contamination Ebola.
Ebola Spreads to Philippines, Morocco and Brazil | Alternative

I don't think god appreciates your incessant doomsday predictions. Its like you WANT it to happen.

There is something wrong with you man. This goes beyond merely being an over-the-top bible thumper. It appears to be a mental condition, and while I know you will dismiss that comment as nothing more than an insult, im certain you have been diagnosed with some kind of disorder at some point in your life.

I don't think god appreciates your incessant doomsday predictions. Its like you WANT it to happen.

There is something wrong with you man. This goes beyond merely being an over-the-top bible thumper. It appears to be a mental condition, and while I know you will dismiss that comment as nothing more than an insult, im certain you have been diagnosed with some kind of disorder at some point in your life.

YES!!! GOD has told believers the beginning to the end of this age!! Do you really want to hide your head in the sand??? just know your fat butt will be sticking up in the air and easy to kick!!!! TWEAK!

Last edited:
Most Christians can't wait for rapture but if I remember correctly that nasty mosque on the rock has to go first. So yes, I believe Christians like the horror of it because it brings them closer to the big day!

This mentality, of course, only alienates non-Christians.

Most Christians can't wait for rapture but if I remember correctly that nasty mosque on the rock has to go first. So yes, I believe Christians like the horror of it because it brings them closer to the big day!

YOU ARE VERY WRONG!!! There is no BIBLE prophecy that needs to be fulfilled before the rapture,the last signs are all over tv news everyday now!!

YES!!! GOD has told believers the beginning to the end of this age!! Do you really want to hide your head in the sand??? just know your fat butt will be sticking up in the air and easy to kick!!!! TWEAK!

If there is a god, he wont want you anywhere near his heaven. Who the fuck would want someone like you around? Admit it, you don't have a lot of friends and probably never have. Am I right? You know I am. No one wants to be around people like you. Youre fucking weird dude.

If there is a god, he wont want you anywhere near his heaven. Who the fuck would want someone like you around? Admit it, you don't have a lot of friends and probably never have. Am I right? You know I am. No one wants to be around people like you. Youre fucking weird dude.
JESUS tells believers to expect the world to hate them,remember JESUS SAID,"THE WORLD HATED ME FIRST and you too will be hated".

YOU ARE VERY WRONG!!! There is no BIBLE prophecy that needs to be fulfilled before the rapture,the last signs are all over tv news everyday now!!

Then I must have watched too many Kirk Cameron movies!

JESUS tells believers to expect the world to hate them,remember JESUS SAID,"THE WORLD HATED ME FIRST and you too will be hated".

I don't hate you at all. As a matter of fact I defend you guys all the time. Nothing pisses me off more than Christian haters, and militant atheist scum.

Modern Day Pandemic Dangers

The last worldwide pandemic was the 1918 Influenza Pandemic, killing 20-50 million people, including 675,000 in the United States. The population of the United States in 1918 was 103,206,000, meaning that roughly 6.5% of the population was wiped out.

I believe that if we were to see a pandemic today, we would be in much worse shape. In 1918, if someone wanted to come to America, they had to take a boat. I don’t know the travel time of a vessel in 1918, but I would guess 10-14 days. With modern day air travel, an infected person could make it stateside in 24 hours, infecting everyone onboard in the process. In turn, those passengers would infect everyone on their connecting flights and eventually their families. One infected person could literally infect people travelling to the majority of states within in 24 hours.
What You Need to Know About a Pandemic | Survival

"Its the end the world as we know it, and I feel fine".

A FEW YEARS of the GREAT tribulation(GOD'S judgment on a evil,sin loving world) will help you think better fast!!!

Last edited:
Are you prepared to go into lockdown mode if the Ebola virus begins to spread across the country? Hopefully, fears of a possible Ebola pandemic are exaggerated and being fanned by a government with an agenda and greedy pharmaceutical companies. However… Six people fell ill in New York City and are being tested for the virus. lockdown?

This Ebola thing could go bad in a hurry. And by bad I mean that it has killed well over half of the people who’ve contracted it in West Africa. Not only do we have the possibility of Ebola to contend with, but several varieties of plague are also on the uptick over the past couple of months, something that has been put on the back burner due to the fear of Ebola. A city in China was locked down last week due to the Bubonic Plague and the Black Plague caused one man to die and 3 more people to become ill in Colorado last month.
Prepping for an Ebola Lockdown: No one goes out, no one comes in | The Daily Sheeple

Are you prepared to go into lockdown mode if the Ebola virus begins to spread across the country? Hopefully, fears of a possible Ebola pandemic are exaggerated and being fanned by a government with an agenda and greedy pharmaceutical companies. However… Six people fell ill in New York City and are being tested for the virus. lockdown?

This Ebola thing could go bad in a hurry. And by bad I mean that it has killed well over half of the people who’ve contracted it in West Africa. Not only do we have the possibility of Ebola to contend with, but several varieties of plague are also on the uptick over the past couple of months, something that has been put on the back burner due to the fear of Ebola. A city in China was locked down last week due to the Bubonic Plague and the Black Plague caused one man to die and 3 more people to become ill in Colorado last month.
Prepping for an Ebola Lockdown: No one goes out, no one comes in | The Daily Sheeple

Ebola Zaire kills 90% of those infected, hurry up & hide.:eusa_angel:

Ebola Zaire kills 90% of those infected, hurry up & hide.:eusa_angel:
GOT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND???? FAT BUTT UP IN THE AIR??? WANT TO SEE HOW A STEEL TOE BOOT feels???????? TWEAK!!

No this is just the state run media's latest screenplay, the newest sideshow, the latest aversion from what is really important. But don't touch any door knobs near the border and stay the hell out of airports...lol

No this is just the state run media's latest screenplay, the newest sideshow, the latest aversion from what is really important. But don't touch any door knobs near the border and stay the hell out of airports...lol

Breathing is harzardous also.

Forum List

Back