Ebola Virus May be far more Serious than We are being told!!

All right. Let's deal with this stack of bullshit one patty at a time.

EBOLA COULD BE ONE OF THE LAST DAYS PLAUGES???The CDC and other government officials are trying to pacify the United States citizens by stating that Ebola is only contracted by direct contact of bodily fluids (sneezes, kissing, mucous, and sexual contact) and that it is not airborne. Yet in November 2012 the BBC released a piece stating that there were concerns over airborne Ebola transmission.

“Canadian scientists have shown that the deadliest form of the ebola virus could be transmitted by air between species.”

The research that prompted this concern can be found here: Transmission of Ebola virus from pigs to non-human primates

Your post did not embed the link to the source study, so here it is: Transmission of Ebola virus from pigs to non-human primates : Scientific Reports : Nature Publishing Group

If you read it, it says Ebola was transmitted from pigs to monkeys through the air, but that Ebola did not pass through the air from monkey to monkey.

So to make a fantastical leap that Ebola can pass from human to human through the air is just wishful doomsday thinking.

Ebola Spreads to Philippines, Morocco and Brazil

Sunday, August 3, 2014 21:4
The Phillipines has reported the country's first suspected cases of the Ebola virus. According to the country's health officials, seven workers who returned to the Phillipines from Sierra Leone are showing symptoms symilar to that of the tropical virus.

The headline claims Ebola has spread to the Philippines and yet there is no evidence yet the seven workers actually have Ebola, and there are no reports as of today (5 days later) that they do.

Hack journalism for the panicky rubes.

The Minister of Internal Affairs, Mr. Morris Dukuly, has disclosed that a Liberian has died of the deadly Ebola virus in Morocco.

If a guy travels from Liberia to Morocco and then dies, and no one else in Morocco gets Ebola, then Ebola has not "spread to Morocco", fool.

A man who landed at Guarulhos airport in São Paulo, in the morning, was taken to hospital Emilio Ribas, capital of the Central Region and is hospitalized in an isolated area. The African, whose name was not revealed, undergoes tests that may reveal contamination Ebola.

Again, no evidence he has Ebola.

Immune Science,
Ebola may go airborne
Infected pigs can transmit virus to primates without contact, study find
by Tina Hesman Saey 11:39am, November 15, 2014
The Ebola virus can spread through the air from pigs to macaques, a new study suggests.

Transmission of the virus — which causes an often fatal hemorrhagic fever in people and primates — was thought to require direct contact with body fluids from an infected animal or person. But in the new study, published online November 15 in Scientific Reports, piglets infected with Ebola passed the virus to macaques housed in the same room even though the animals never touched.

Here is the part you left out:

Interestingly, transmission between macaques in similar housing conditions was never observed.

You really need to stop misappropriating science when you so obviously don't understand it.

Last edited:
It was just a few weeks ago that the CDC and mainstream media claimed it wouldn’t make it to U.S. shores, but as of this morning, reports are flowing in from all over the country from hospitals that have admitted patients who recently traveled to Africa and are showing possible symptoms of the deadly virus.
People like you are pathetic.

Purposely spreading bullshit just to get off on spreading fear, when you're sitting at home alone again tonight wondering why you have no friends and your family avoids you I hope you think of me extending my middle finger and laughing at your sad lonely mentally ill existence.

It was just a few weeks ago that the CDC and mainstream media claimed it wouldn’t make it to U.S. shores, but as of this morning, reports are flowing in from all over the country from hospitals that have admitted patients who recently traveled to Africa and are showing possible symptoms of the deadly virus.
People like you are pathetic.

Purposely spreading bullshit just to get off on spreading fear, when you're sitting at home alone again tonight wondering why you have no friends and your family avoids you I hope you think of me extending my middle finger and laughing at your sad lonely mentally ill existence.

GOT YOUR FAT HEAD IN THE SAND AGAIN??? ROFLMAO!!! READY for another good butt kicking???? DON'T MESS WITH GISMYS!!!! TWEAK!

Another butt kicking? You've been screaming about end of days for years now, and been wrong wrong wrong.

Now you're making up shit to mislead about Ebola and in the end guess what? Poor sad mentally ill GISMYS will be wrong again. I'm laughing at you, pathetic little ranting psychopath, people like you remind me to appreciate the gift of mental health.

Another butt kicking? You've been screaming about end of days for years now, and been wrong wrong wrong.

Now you're making up shit to mislead about Ebola and in the end guess what? Poor sad mentally ill GISMYS will be wrong again. I'm laughing at you, pathetic little ranting psychopath, people like you remind me to appreciate the gift of mental health.

MUST I POST VERY SOON,"I TOLD YOU SO"?? WILL YOU APOLOGIZE??? I WON'T hold my breath!!!TWEAK!

August 2014 &#8211; AFRICA - At an emergency hearing in Washington on Thursday afternoon, major players in the fight against Ebola in West Africa addressed the outbreak that has stolen the lives of more than 900. Leaders from health agencies and humanitarian efforts addressed the need for increased support, as one called the current state of affairs in West Africa &#8220;apocalyptic.&#8221; Rep. Christopher Smith, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Africa and Global Health, opened the hearing by urging the speakers to clear the air on a &#8220;grave issue&#8221; that has &#8220;gripped&#8221; the mass media for weeks. &#8220;We hope to gain a realistic understanding of what we&#8217;re up against while avoiding sensationalism,&#8221; he told the floor. Here are the takeaways: It&#8217;s already an unprecedented outbreak, CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden says, and the number of infected and killed by Ebola will likely soon outnumber all other Ebola outbreaks in the past 32 years combined. According to the CDC, there have already been more than 1,700 suspected and confirmed cases of Ebola in West Africa, and more than 900 deaths&#8212;numbers that Frieden later called &#8220;too foggy&#8221; to be definitive. Ken Isaacs, the vice president of Program and Government Relations for Samaritan&#8217;s Purse, painted an even bleaker picture. According to the World Health Organization, West Africa has counted 1,711 diagnoses and 932 deaths, already, which could represent only a small fraction of the true number.===The Extinction Protocol <[email protected]>

MUST I POST VERY SOON,"I TOLD YOU SO"?? WILL YOU APOLOGIZE??? I WON'T hold my breath!!!TWEAK!
Certainly! In fact let's take it a step further... if this spreads to become a widespread pandemic in the United States I'll apologize and cancel my account on these forums, if it doesn't you must apologize and cancel your account. As in never posting again.

Deal?

Certainly! In fact let's take it a step further... if this spreads to become a widespread pandemic in the United States I'll apologize and cancel my account on these forums, if it doesn't you must apologize and cancel your account. As in never posting again.

Deal?

GET BEHIND ME SATAN!! GOD rebuke you!!!

Deal?

So this would be a big NOPE, you aren't willing to bet your posting rights on it.

All talk and unwilling to put up, imagine that. :lol:

Deal?

So this would be a big NOPE, you aren't willing to bet your posting rights on it.

satan wanted Jesus to jump off a clift to prove He was the SON OF GOD! same old same old!!! HUH???

Gimzo the dink did the same thing for years and years on another board until it was shut down

Gimzo the dink did the same thing for years and years on another board until it was shut down

YES!!! GISMYS IS A FAMOS POSTER ON BOARDS WORLDWIDE!!!! TWEAK!!!lol!

Hey giz, if you post a picture with tennis balls near something does that make it's yours like you used to claim? :lol:

Last edited:
Dude look at this thread, you are the one trying to sow fear.

Should have known the non-stop "end is nigh" guy would show up with this Ebola doomsday jerkoff session.

Seriously though, he is fucking weird. You have a lot of vile people on these boards. You have racists, conspiracy theorists, America hating shit dicks, but GYSMYS is without question the worst poster we have. He truly strikes me as a dangerous person. Hes the kind of person we hear about drowning their children to death in a botched excorcism.

Take note people. Being religious is one thing, but GYSMYS's behavior is crossing the line. You should be wary of people like him. Dont assume hes safe just because he talks about god all the time.

How far afield is this weirdo from people like Sam Brownback and Rick Santorum? I understand that you see him as a really far out whacko. But is he really?

Makes you think of the fundie nutters go off the deep end and kill people because "god" told him to.

I don't think anyone missed his incessant spamming and trolling and mile long garbage copy/paste.

Hey giz, if you post a picture with tennis balls near it does that make it's yours like you used to claim? :lol:

YOU want to see a photo of the NEW BMW435I with a tennis ball by the front tire to prove it is mine????????????????? Gismys is a famos poster on message boards worldwide WHO ARE YOU?????????????? ROFLMAO!!

Deal?

You'll never get a straight answer from him. He's pure coward.

Honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of lying and sidestepping is taught in his particular cult.

You'll never get a straight answer from him. He's pure coward.

Honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of lying and sidestepping is taught in his particular cult.

Satan wanted Jesus to jump off a clift to prove He was the SON OF GOD! same old same old!!! HUH???
GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOPURCE=GISMYS!!!! WHO are you????????? TWEAK!

Hey giz, if you post a picture with tennis balls near it does that make it's yours like you used to claim? :lol:

YOU want to see a photo of the NEW BMW435I with a tennis ball by the front tire to prove it is mine????????????????? Gismys is a famos poster on message boards worldwide WHO ARE YOU?????????????? ROFLMAO!!

Giz that joke is old, remember it was proven on the other board that you really live in a mental facility in Northern Florida

Forum List

Back