Ebola Virus May be far more Serious than We are being told!!

Are you prepared to go into lockdown mode if the Ebola virus begins to spread across the country? Hopefully, fears of a possible Ebola pandemic are exaggerated and being fanned by a government with an agenda and greedy pharmaceutical companies. However… Six people fell ill in New York City and are being tested for the virus. lockdown?

This Ebola thing could go bad in a hurry. And by bad I mean that it has killed well over half of the people who’ve contracted it in West Africa. Not only do we have the possibility of Ebola to contend with, but several varieties of plague are also on the uptick over the past couple of months, something that has been put on the back burner due to the fear of Ebola. A city in China was locked down last week due to the Bubonic Plague and the Black Plague caused one man to die and 3 more people to become ill in Colorado last month.
Prepping for an Ebola Lockdown: No one goes out, no one comes in | The Daily Sheeple

Ebola Zaire kills 90% of those infected, hurry up & hide.:eusa_angel:
GOT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND???? FAT BUTT UP IN THE AIR??? WANT TO SEE HOW A STEEL TOE BOOT feels???????? TWEAK!!

I am losing weight again........went up from 94 to 106......my bones might break your boots. Or the quarters I sneak in my pockets before I get weighed will.

Ebola Zaire kills 90% of those infected, hurry up & hide.:eusa_angel:
GOT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND???? FAT BUTT UP IN THE AIR??? WANT TO SEE HOW A STEEL TOE BOOT feels???????? TWEAK!!

I am losing weight again........went up from 94 to 106......my bones might break your boots. Or the quarters I sneak in my pockets before I get weighed will.

YOUR HIV AIDS TESTS UP TODATE??? tweak!

YOUR HIV AIDS TESTS UP TODATE??? tweak!

No, I take after my mother, she weighed 75 lbs., if she ate a lot.

Hopefully, fears of a possible Ebola pandemic are exaggerated and being fanned by a government with an agenda and greedy pharmaceutical companies.

Dude look at this thread, you are the one trying to sow fear.

Should have known the non-stop "end is nigh" guy would show up with this Ebola doomsday jerkoff session.

Hopefully, fears of a possible Ebola pandemic are exaggerated and being fanned by a government with an agenda and greedy pharmaceutical companies.

Should have known the non-stop "end is nigh" guy would show up with this Ebola doomsday jerkoff session.

IF YOU CARE, YOU GIVE WARNING OF DANGER YOU SEE AND KNOW ABOUT!!!and you??

August 2014 –NIGERIA -- The Nigerian government on Wednesday described the Ebola outbreak in the country as a national emergency. Minister of Health Onyebuchi Chukwu said this at an emergency meeting convened by the House of Representatives Committee on Health over the Ebola outbreak in Abuja, the nation's capital city. He said out of six Nigerians diagnosed with Ebola virus, one had died on Tuesday, adding that the other five patients were receiving treatment. The minister said everyone in the world now was at risk, adding that the experience of Nigeria had opened the eyes of the world to the reality of Ebola. CDC issues highest alert level: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Wednesday ramped up its response to the expanding Ebola outbreak, a move that frees up hundreds of employees and signals the agency sees the health emergency as a potentially long and serious one. The CDC’s “level 1 activation” is reserved for the most serious public health emergencies, and the agency said the move was appropriate considering the outbreak’s “potential to affect many lives.”===The Extinction Protocol

August 2014 – UNITED KINGDOM - Several British nationals have been voluntarily quarantined with suspected Ebola, according to the Daily Telegraph. The admission came from public health officials and follows revelations an individual in Cardiff had expressed fears they had contracted the disease. The exact number of people quarantined and their exact location have not been confirmed, but they are believed to be spread across the UK. The problem faced by public health authorities is that tests for Ebola are ineffective until the patients show symptoms. This means that they have to wait up to 21 days, which is the maximum incubation period. The World Health Organization has also claimed that the virus is spreading faster than they can control. This may be because of a misunderstanding about how the virus is transmitted; in 2012 a study suggested that Ebola may be transmitted through the air. The Extinction Protocol

Seriously though, he is fucking weird. You have a lot of vile people on these boards. You have racists, conspiracy theorists, America hating shit dicks, but GYSMYS is without question the worst poster we have. He truly strikes me as a dangerous person. Hes the kind of person we hear about drowning their children to death in a botched excorcism.

Take note people. Being religious is one thing, but GYSMYS's behavior is crossing the line. You should be wary of people like him. Dont assume hes safe just because he talks about god all the time.

Seriously though, he is fucking weird. You have a lot of vile people on these boards. You have racists, conspiracy theorists, America hating shit dicks, but GYSMYS is without question the worst poster we have. He truly strikes me as a dangerous person. Hes the kind of person we hear about drowning their children to death in a botched excorcism.

Take note people. Being religious is one thing, but GYSMYS's behavior is crossing the line. You should be wary of people like him. Dont assume hes safe just because he talks about god all the time.
WOW!!! WHAT A HATE FILLED,DEMON INSPIRED little guy you are.Why work so hard for satan??? The pay is very poor!!!

We are facing one of the worst threats in history, that is Ebola. However thinking critically what is this diverting our attention from? Economy, Food Crisis, Russia, Ukraine, China, you name it there is now an issue there. All thanks to the Obama administration and the administrations before him this agenda is coming to fruition. That said, the CDC has issued a dire warning coming from Africa, “All Hands on Deck”, for this Ebola outbreak. This Ebola attack as stated by the state department should have been fully contained earlier this year when it first arose. However not enough action has been taken and now 937, and rising, people are dead. This manufactured crisis is only going to get worse, or it will just be covered up by the next crisis which can be just days away! For more information please watch Crusaders2127 Video Below

Prophecy, is judgement coming upon the USA? You better believe it!

The Ebola virus is spreading and no one in any position of authority is releasing information to the public about how serious of a contagion this is.

It was just a few weeks ago that the CDC and mainstream media claimed it wouldn’t make it to U.S. shores, but as of this morning, reports are flowing in from all over the country from hospitals that have admitted patients who recently traveled to Africa and are showing possible symptoms of the deadly virus.

In Nigeria, where there have only been a couple of deaths reported officially, the medical community has formally requested help in the form of experimental serums from the United States, suggesting things are much worse there than are being reported.

Moreover, the World Health Organization reports an explosion in confirmed cases over the last 48 hours.

An analysis of confirmed cases from Joshua Krause at The Daily Sheeple suggests that, while the virus almost died out back in April, it is now back with a vengeance and growing at a seemingly exponential rate.

What’s most bizarre and frustrating about all of this is that neither the U.S. government or the Centers for Disease Control have provided any actionable information or advice to the American public. They maintain that they have the facilities to stop any such outbreak and continue to tout the narrative that there is nothing to fear, because they have it all under control.

Should even one single case pop up in a random U.S. city, that narrative will fall apart instantly. If someone in Georgia, Ohio, New York or any other state checked themselves into a hospital and are found to be infected with Ebola it will prove without a shadow of a doubt that all CDC containment efforts have failed.

In such an instance where Ebola is found to be in the “wild” anywhere in the continental United States you can be certain that panic will follow.
» What You Need to Do to Survive Ebola BEFORE the Panic Starts Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

COULD EBOLA BE ONE OF THE END TIMES PLAGUES???==The Ebola virus is spreading and no one in any position of authority is releasing information to the public about how serious of a contagion this is.

It was just a few weeks ago that the CDC and mainstream media claimed it wouldn’t make it to U.S. shores, but as of this morning, reports are flowing in from all over the country from hospitals that have admitted patients who recently traveled to Africa and are showing possible symptoms of the deadly virus.

In Nigeria the medical community has formally requested help in the form of experimental serums from the United States, suggesting things are much worse there than are being reported.

Moreover, the World Health Organization reports an explosion in confirmed cases over the last 48 hours.
EBOLA Set to Become a GLOBAL PANDEMIC - An Extraordinary Crisis to Bring in the New World Order | THE FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON BLOG

How far afield is this weirdo from people like Sam Brownback and Rick Santorum? I understand that you see him as a really far out whacko. But is he really?

Ebola is comin' hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husbands, run fo yo life!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 48
Immune Science,
Ebola may go airborne
Infected pigs can transmit virus to primates without contact, study find
by Tina Hesman Saey 11:39am, November 15, 2014
The Ebola virus can spread through the air from pigs to macaques, a new study suggests.

Transmission of the virus — which causes an often fatal hemorrhagic fever in people and primates — was thought to require direct contact with body fluids from an infected animal or person. But in the new study, published online November 15 in Scientific Reports, piglets infected with Ebola passed the virus to macaques housed in the same room even though the animals never touched.

Forum List

Back