Eco-Radio

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Dollar Diagramming

Consumerism culture related ecosystem pollution (i.e., automobile emissions) has created reports of unnatural acid rain fall and inspired the social discussion of colloquialized environmentalism politics.

For our age of media networking, this development has been compatible with Internet/radio broadcasts by relevant environmentalism groups such as the Green Party.

This autumn, American audiences will tune into the Batman (DC Comics) street justice fantasy comic book adapted television series "Gotham" (Fox TV) which will feature among its gallery of anti-capitalist rogues a radical (and dangerous) female scientist-turned-ecoterrorist named Poison Ivy.

"Gotham" (Fox TV) continues the profitable relationship between environmentalism thinking and media with the presentation of the vigilantism-themed eco-terrorism Poison Ivy character.

The conceptualized talk of 'eco-radio' is therefore an arena of active initiatives.

:blues:

EcoRadio KC KKFI 90.1 FM

poisoin-ivy.jpg

What do popular images in the media of eclectic and attractive Hollywood (USA) movie actresses such as Jennifer Connelly create for social graffiti talk about "Oooh, I wish she portrayed Batman's eco-terrorist nemesis Poison Ivy (DC Comics)!"

Does Leatherface, that maniac who murders with the chainsaw and eats people, ever think, "Maybe I'm actually a subconscious eco-terrorist, seeking to kill people instead of trees with this chainsaw."

Welcome to Radio-Radicalness.

:afro:

The Monkey Wrench Gang (Wikipedia)

jc1.jpg comics.jpg

The Imus/Stern Deletion

This is a fictional eco-vigilante named Eartha who operates in Europe and forces bank-tellers to ingest biobrain-altering concentrated pheromone tablets at gunpoint before robbing them and posting the deeds with note: "These tellers are swimming in pheromones, while global warming is a reality!"

This is the MTV Generation, so I'm trying to sound fanatical intentionally...isn't this the legacy of the American radio personalities Howard Stern and Don Imus?

eartha.jpg

What do popular images in the media of eclectic and attractive Hollywood (USA) movie actresses such as Jennifer Connelly create for social graffiti talk about "Oooh, I wish she portrayed Batman's eco-terrorist nemesis Poison Ivy (DC Comics)!"

Does Leatherface, that maniac who murders with the chainsaw and eats people, ever think, "Maybe I'm actually a subconscious eco-terrorist, seeking to kill people instead of trees with this chainsaw."

Welcome to Radio-Radicalness.

:afro:

The Monkey Wrench Gang (Wikipedia)

View attachment 41146 View attachment 41147

I'm impressed with your increased capability to RESPOND to posts. This Artificial Intelligence project that created you must be proud. Been a fan of yours for years. Since before you had developed your current reasoning and verbal communication skills. Congratulations. To whoever created you..

Thanks, I think the Internet is great (for posting). There's just so much information out there, it's fun to be able to share ideas without too much rancor (e.g., racial slander).

Eco-activism is a great subject, and as long as people feel comfortable saying what's on their mind...our Super-God Computer will be very pretty.

Forum List

Back