Economy is doing far better, but we don't know it

and if it doesnt and he does pretty good?......will you be here saying so jake?....just asking....
No matter how "good" Tramp does the 95 million will increase by millions.
same question to you ed.....if it doesnt,will you be here saying you were wrong?....once again,just asking....
In a heartbeat!
good for you ed.....you at least answered....many in this forum who have predicted gloom and doom from trump,just ignored that question or gave me the dance....still waiting on Jakes reply....
It's not going down, Harry. I believe that, and, if you are being honest, you do. So your question is self answering, hey.
there is the dance i was referring too....Ed may not believe it either Jake,but HE not you,at least answered the question .......unlike you and a bunch of other people here jake, if trump does good ill say so.....grow a set,dont be like dean,matthew and tiger.....

I think some of you folks have either short term memory problems or selective memory. But the economy was in really bad shape in 2009 when Obama was sworn in. Auto industry was about to go bust and unemployment rate was almost 10%.

Obama saved the auto industry and unemployment rate is now down to 4.5% and 10 million jobs have been created. Obama did a lot of things wrong during his presidency but the economy wasn't one of them.
You're on drugs. GM is not the auto industry. If the demand is there the market will satisfy it. It isn't like GM created a market that didn't exist.

Nobody with a brain cell believe current unemployment figures, they live in the real world and know better. This has been a horrible recovery, obama, like ALL libs, simply creates the reality he wants in his mind and goes with that.

Do you intentionally not want to appear credible?

Forum List

Back