Edged weapons kill more people than AR-15s...man kills wife with axe...commits suicide with knife...

If someone wants to massacre a classroom full of six year olds or a movie theater full of viewers, an edged weapon just doesn't cut it

The second amendment says we have to give him the best weapon to do the job

There are a lot of things that can produce a much higher death count than a gun with a high capacity magazine and wouldn't involve the person using it even being there when it happened.

That's true, how many incidents can you link us to where such a device has been used in the last 50 years?

Actually if I had a choice I would prefer the window solution. Any coward can commit murder at 10 yards, especially using the tools available thanks to the NRA lobby.
Because people murdered by "brave" people are more noble and less dead. :lol:
Why do you hate the right to keep and bear arms?

Last edited:
Worse mass murder in U.S. history that did not include muslim terrorists......guy used a few bucks worth of gas.....killed over 80 people in a night club fire......
You forgot about the federal building that what's his name blew up in the 80s. Was it Timothy McVeigh? He used fertilizer!

Well...here is another story that will have all you anti edged weapon nuts complaining that edged weapons kill more people than all long guns combined and way more than AR-15s in particular....and yet nothing is done to stop it.....no background checks for sharp tools or utensils....no waiting periods, no registration......and yet here we have another edged weapon tragedy.....

Prosecutor 100-Year-Old Man Killed Wife with Ax Then Self - Breitbart

"Utility" Look up the word and apply it in context. Guns were produced to kill; edged weapons are generally illegal or restricted to their traditional use (machete, ax, chefs knife, boning knife, etc.), gravity knives and push buttons are illegal.

Actually, I know you are blinded by your leftism ...which translates into anti gun nuttery....but here is the truth....guns were designed specifically to save lives.........

In nature, a stronger human being, a large animal, can and do kill or enslave weaker human beings, women, the old, the young, the less aggressive, the few vs. the many.....and in nature there is little or no way to overcome that....even with primitive weapons, again the stronger human has a huge advantage over all of those other humans...

And then the gun was created and it saves lives and creates freedom.....no longer is the stronger person superior to the weaker person.....they can't kill or enslave the weaker person easily anymore...why...because the gun makes them equal in strength. Give a strong man and weak man a sword, or a club...and the strong man is more likely to win....give a strong man and a weak man (woman, child, old person, injured person) a gun........and they are on equal footing...there is nothing that the strong man can do to the weaker man in combat that the weaker man can't do to the stronger man....

There fore the gun enables the weaker man to survive....a gun is a tool created to save lives......

True....like any other tool it can be used for evil.....a car can be used to run people over, or used to kidnap a victim, can be used to deliver an explosive....large quantities of explosives.....but that is only in the hands of an evil person.....

The same with the gun......a moron said....An AR-15 is perfect for killing small children (but any gun would do the same job...even revolvers with only 6 bullets or 5 )....and this is true...but it is also the way to save those same children.....a weak person, an unarmed person, a woman, a small man.......vs.... an attacker with an AR-15 doesn't stand a chance....but the same goes for a sword...as has been pointed out.....

Now....give one of the other people a gun....someone meant to protect those children....and the gun saves all of those lives.......until you say only the evil person can have that gun......

And it is you anti-gun nuts who only want the killer to have the gun....

Guns save lives...and you don't want those lives saved which is why you want to take guns away from the good guys and leave them only to the evil guys....

Well...here is another story that will have all you anti edged weapon nuts complaining that edged weapons kill more people than all long guns combined and way more than AR-15s in particular....and yet nothing is done to stop it.....no background checks for sharp tools or utensils....no waiting periods, no registration......and yet here we have another edged weapon tragedy.....

"Utility" Look up the word and apply it in context. Guns were produced to kill; edged weapons are generally illegal or restricted to their traditional use (machete, ax, chefs knife, boning knife, etc.), gravity knives and push buttons are illegal.

I won't argue that guns weren't produced to kill. What I will say is that until you can explain how someone killed by something not created for that purpose is any less dead because of it, your argument about intended purpose is irrelevant. If Person A kills Person B by misusing his car, Person B is the same level of dead as if it were done with a gun.
Maybe the libs would feel better if everyone was simply pushed out a window.

Then claim that someone that died from that wasn't as dead as someone that died due to a gun because the intended purpose of the window wasn't to kill.

Actually if I had a choice I would prefer the window solution. Any coward can commit murder at 10 yards, especially using the tools available thanks to the NRA lobby.

actually...it is you anti-gun nuts that only want evil people to have guns.....the NRA would like good people to have guns and to keep guns away from the bad guys....everything you guys propose, disarms good people and gives weapons to bad people......now that is fucking nuts......and you just don't see it......

I won't argue that guns weren't produced to kill. What I will say is that until you can explain how someone killed by something not created for that purpose is any less dead because of it, your argument about intended purpose is irrelevant. If Person A kills Person B by misusing his car, Person B is the same level of dead as if it were done with a gun.

Then claim that someone that died from that wasn't as dead as someone that died due to a gun because the intended purpose of the window wasn't to kill.

Anyone that commits murder is a coward without regard to where they were or what they used.

actually...it is you anti-gun nuts that only want evil people to have guns.....the NRA would like good people to have guns and to keep guns away from the bad guys....everything you guys propose, disarms good people and gives weapons to bad people......now that is fucking nuts......and you just don't see it......

No, they don't see it. They assume that if enough laws are made, those that misuse guns will suddenly abide by the laws based on sheer numbers. I've been around guns all my life. In fact, I don't remember a time when I haven't either as a child or an adult. I have no intention of misusing a gun. However, the laws the gun haters would have passed will affect a law abiding citizen like me without touching those that could care less about what the laws say. They're called criminals for a reason. They don't follow the laws.

Worse mass murder in U.S. history that did not include muslim terrorists......guy used a few bucks worth of gas.....killed over 80 people in a night club fire......
You forgot about the federal building that what's his name blew up in the 80s. Was it Timothy McVeigh? He used fertilizer!

He made a bomb out of items the average person could go buy at the local home improvement store without triggering a thought of what was happening and rent a box truck likes hundreds of people use every day. The Boston marathon bombs were made out of things that damn near everyone has in their home. Both of those were just as deadly as a nut with a gun yet, for some reason, guns are the target because the focus is placed on the intended purpose of the item rather than the end result regardless of the item used.

Actually, the more you can actually see "Truth" the better you would see that at it's essence, it's core......whatever you want to call it......guns are not designed to kill, they are designed to save lives....in particular, they are designed to save the life of the user.......

If fact...guns are a poor way to kill people...with over 320 million guns in private hands, evil people only manage to use guns to murder 8-9,000 people a year....in the country with the highest gun ownership rate in the world.....

In fact...guns stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives on average 1.6 million times a year vs. gun murder which kills only 8-9,000 people a year......that is from 16 different studies on the defensive use of guns.....some of those studies put the number at 760,000...and that is the lowest number that all except one study goes to....

so even at that rate....760,000 violent attacks stopped or prevented and lives saved vs. 8-9,000 taken with guns....

In fact....more truth.....in the times guns are used to stop or prevent violent criminal attack......they aren't even fired 54% of the time....and the number of people they injure is more than the number of people they kill...

So the truth....guns aren't designed to kill, they are designed to save lives...in particular the person using it...and in general, all the people the good guy keeps safe with that gun...

Peace Keeping forces aren't deployed with flower petals are they.......

If someone wants to massacre a classroom full of six year olds or a movie theater full of viewers, an edged weapon just doesn't cut it

There are a lot of things that can produce a much higher death count than a gun with a high capacity magazine and wouldn't involve the person using it even being there when it happened.

That's true, how many incidents can you link us to where such a device has been used in the last 50 years?
Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma used products the average person can buy at Home Depot. The Boston Marathon bombing using items that most people have in their houses now.

This thread may have put all of us on the NSA watch list.
As if I wasn't already there.
Ditto. Just spreading the Gospel is enough to get you on several government watch lists. I'm also a Veteran. That's another strike. So is my belief that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. You know what? They can kiss my ass, then go straight to hell.

Ditto. Just spreading the Gospel is enough to get you on several government watch lists. I'm also a Veteran. That's another strike. So is my belief that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land. You know what? They can kiss my ass, then go straight to hell.

There is something seriously wrong with this site, when you get a quadruple post.

:smartass:
You can say that again!
Ha ha. Sarcasm. Funny.

Don't worry....my coworkers and I here at the NSA think you guys are pretty harmless....we just come on here for fun.....we do forward the names of the people we don't like to the IRS though......

Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma used products the average person can buy at Home Depot. The Boston Marathon bombing using items that most people have in their houses now.

Two? Would you like me to list the mass murders by firearm for the last decade?

Forum List

Back