Edged weapons kill more people than AR-15s...man kills wife with axe...commits suicide with knife...

Don't worry....my coworkers and I here at the NSA think you guys are pretty harmless....we just come on here for fun.....we do forward the names of the people we don't like to the IRS though......

Cool, we have nothing to fear, our records are complete and we pay our required taxes. BTW it's easy to report a tax cheat to the IRS, you can even do it on line,

"Edged weapons kill more people than AR-15s...man kills wife with axe...commits suicide with knife..."

And you start more idiotic threads that fail as fallacies – such as this thread failing as a false comparison fallacy – than any other rightwing nitwit on the board.

Don't worry....my coworkers and I here at the NSA think you guys are pretty harmless....we just come on here for fun.....we do forward the names of the people we don't like to the IRS though......

Cool, we have nothing to fear, our records are complete and we pay our required taxes. BTW it's easy to report a tax cheat to the IRS, you can even do it on line,
Wonder what would happen if I reported sharpton. Actually, I really don't

If someone wants to massacre a classroom full of six year olds or a movie theater full of viewers, an edged weapon just doesn't cut it

The second amendment says we have to give him the best weapon to do the job

There are a lot of things that can produce a much higher death count than a gun with a high capacity magazine and wouldn't involve the person using it even being there when it happened.

That's true, how many incidents can you link us to where such a device has been used in the last 50 years?
Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma used products the average person can buy at Home Depot. The Boston Marathon bombing using items that most people have in their houses now.

Two? Would you like me to list the mass murders by firearm for the last decade?

Just two.

We had mass murdering done by just two planes in 2001. 3000 people. While your total may be more with guns in 50 years of listing, none of them alone as a one on one comparison comes close. You fail loser.

"Edged weapons kill more people than AR-15s...man kills wife with axe...commits suicide with knife..."

And you start more idiotic threads that fail as fallacies – such as this thread failing as a false comparison fallacy – than any other rightwing nitwit on the board.

I've think I may have issued this challenge to you before. If not, I'll do it now. Don't think I should own guns, show your ass up at my door and attempt to take them from me. Bet you don't coward.

So where is your evidence? You cant expect us to take your word for it. You couldn't be that stupid....

Yes.....well....a couple of clicks of a mouse....and you are now red flagged.....apparently you haven't paid taxes for 20 years, and you are considered armed and a Tea Partier......The NSA at work.....

Yes.....well....a couple of clicks of a mouse....and you are now red flagged.....apparently you haven't paid taxes for 20 years, and you are considered armed and a Tea Partier......The NSA at work.....
Reported for impersonating a government stooge.:)

And you start more idiotic threads that fail as fallacies – such as this thread failing as a false comparison fallacy...
.... except, of course, that the comparison isn't false.
But you knew that.

If someone wants to massacre a classroom full of six year olds or a movie theater full of viewers, an edged weapon just doesn't cut it

The second amendment says we have to give him the best weapon to do the job
A few pipe bombs would work even better than a rifle

Forum List

Back