Education down the barrel of a gun

You've never been to Texas have you?
One man... cannot be everywhere at the same time Sass... He's been to Moscow for a two days group tour, therefore he is an expert on Russia. Hopefully he can travel to Texas for a day or two, then he will be a Texas expert. Give him a day or two. That's all there is to it.

You've never been to Texas have you?
One man... cannot be everywhere at the same time Sass... He's been to Moscow for a two days group tour, therefore he is an expert on Russia. Hopefully he can travel to Texas for a day or two, then he will be a Texas expert. Give him a day or two. That's all there is to it.

I doubt he would survive Texas...it's full of real men ;)

Put armed guards in every classroom. Problem solved. Even 2 armed guards. Imagine how many new jobs are created.

You want safety then you PAY for it. Problem is Americans want services but don't want to pay for them. Goes back to the cheap labor mantra which never works well.

I think that it was in Rio Bravo that John Wayne made people leave their guns at the entrance to the town. Could that be a way forward ?

I think that it was in Rio Bravo that John Wayne made people leave their guns at the entrance to the town. Could that be a way forward ?
You really do not have to worry about that in GB, you are already disarmed and certainly shouldn't worry about the U.S. because it is not your cup of tea.

YOu want to base public policy on old John Wayne films?

Seriously?

recent similar law changes have all resulted in decreased or no change in crime and violence.

You and these moron educators need not to worry.

Forum List

Back