Edward Snowden: Osama Bin Laden Is “Alive And Well In The Bahamas”

They have a special forum just for the conspiracy theorists. Move this over to that forum.

so, if OBL works for the CIA and is paid by them 100k a month, does this mean G W Bush SET UP the 9/11 terrorist attack, with Bin Laden's help?

Could be OBL had nothing to do with 9/11.

I think the only true part of Obama's birth is that he lied to get special consideration and the colleges he attended. In my opinion where he was born is pretty settled. I would have to see something very definite to prove he wasn't born in Hawaii. But I firmly believe he committed fraud.

Why was bin Laden summarily executed by the Seals? What was the pressing need to do that? The individual supposedly identified as bin Laden could easily have been wrapped up and carried back to the U.S. Instead he was killed and his body was buried at sea.

I have always been suspicious of the claim that the buried corpse was bin Laden. The story stinks and I believe Snowden.

If bin Laden were truly the "Terrorist mastermind" we should have captured him and interrogated him until he told us who at the CIA helped and why did get so many calls from the HW and Dubya prior to 911

That whole bin Laden meme is a fucking joke. Obama's a bigger Jihadist who has turned entire Middle East nations over to the Islamists

I will agree with Snowden, OBL didn't die in the SEAL raid. He did years earlier of kidney failure. But this is interesting, maybe this is why the American people were never shown any evidence that the government could not have created.

The NSA whistleblower claims to have documents proving that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s bankroll and that he’s living a life of luxury in the Bahamas.
Well if trueactivist.com says it, it must be true.
icon_rolleyes.gif

so, if OBL works for the CIA and is paid by them 100k a month, does this mean G W Bush SET UP the 9/11 terrorist attack, with Bin Laden's help?

Could be OBL had nothing to do with 9/11.
explain that one???
How could President Bush or his administration NOT be involved, as you are speculating, if OBL had nothing to do with 9/11???

When Bush is the one that TOLD us that OBL was involved in 9/11 and he was after OBL as the mastermind... and WANTED him, DEAD OR ALIVE?

Have you thought this through?

Last edited:

I think the only true part of Obama's birth is that he lied to get special consideration and the colleges he attended. In my opinion where he was born is pretty settled. I would have to see something very definite to prove he wasn't born in Hawaii. But I firmly believe he committed fraud.

Then HOW can you firmly believe he committed Fraud by saying he claimed to be a Foreign Student to get the Fulbright Scholarship at Occidental College, when there is not a single stitch of evidence that he did? NOTHING, not a shred of evidence? IN FACT there is more proof that the accusation is FALSE, because the Fulbright Scholarship is for GRADUATE Students and Obama was an undergrad while at Occidental College, so not even eligible for the scholarship even if he were a foreigner?

You haven't thought anything through....nor Fact checked anything...???

None

E-mail claims Obama's college transcripts reveal Indonesian citizenship
By Alex Holt on Friday, July 30th, 2010 at 2:24 p.m.

One of our readers tipped us off to a chain e-mail that contains a purported Associated Press article claiming that, among other things, smoking-gun evidence has been found that proves Barack Obama really is not eligible to be president.

"The group 'Americans for Freedom of Information' has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College," read the alleged AP article. "Released today, the transcript school [sic] indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship."

We wondered if Occidental really had given out Obama's transcripts, and if it proved that he was a foreign imposter.

First of all, as you may have expected, it's not really an AP article. Jack Stokes, a spokesperson for AP was unequivocal when he said, "It is not an AP story."

A search of Google and Lexis-Nexis turned up no evidence of a group named Americans for Freedom of Information as of April 1, 2009. April 1 was the date of the purported AP story which materialized in 2009. A satirical WordPress blog was set up after the fact, as well as a far more serious AmericansforFreedomofInformation.com.Our friends at FactCheck.org found that the latter website was registered on May 11, 2009--after the date of the fake AP story. Website owner Debra Smith, says on her own personal website that she had nothing to do with chain e-mail.

Nevertheless, it could still be true. Barack Obama did attend Occidental college for two years before transferring to Columbia University. He writes about the experience in his book Dreams From My Father, and three rare photos have surfaced that show the young Obama while atttending Occidental.

The falsehood starts with the claim that Obama's transcript was released. That's not true, according to Jim Tranquada, director of communications at Occidental College. No court has ordered Occidental to release the transcript.

Barack Obama's records at Occidental remain sealed under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Rights Act, which applies to all students. Unless Obama gives Occidental permission to release his record, it is illegal for them to do so, and Obama has not given Occidental permission, according to Tranquada.

When Obama entered Occidental, he was known as Barry Obama. Around the time he left, he preferred Barack. Soetoro was the last name of Obama's stepfather, with whom he lived in Indonesia before moving in with his grandparents in the United States.

"All the alumni and students that I have spoken to knew him as Barry or Barack Obama," said Tranquada. And he registered under the name Obama, not Soetoro, according to the college.

Although the e-mail lied about the release of transcripts and the name, conspiracy theorists could argue that Obama won't release his records because he is hiding the fact that he is an Indonesian citizen and actually did receive a Fulbright.

As for the Fulbright claim, Fulbright scholarships are almost never awarded to undergraduate students. They are almost exclusively awarded to students pursuing advanced degrees, according to James Lawrence, a public affairs officer for the Fulbright program. The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation now handles Fulbright awards for Indonesian citizens, and only those with an undergraduate degree and applying for a master's or doctoral degree are eligible. However, AMINEF was established in 1992, and it is unclear who handled Indonesian Fulbrights before that, or if Indonesian Fulbrights even existed in 1981. An attempt to contact the organization in Indonesia was unsuccessful.

This chain e-mail is wrong about AP, the transcripts and the name, and we found no evidence of a Fulbright, so we're giving it a

Pants On Fire.

I will agree with Snowden, OBL didn't die in the SEAL raid. He did years earlier of kidney failure. But this is interesting, maybe this is why the American people were never shown any evidence that the government could not have created.

The NSA whistleblower claims to have documents proving that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s bankroll and that he’s living a life of luxury in the Bahamas.

Is your theory based on a hunch, or do you have actual evidence?
What do you think.

The Bin Laden execution is perhaps the strangest of Military missions. The Seals managed to get the alleged body to a Navy ship and then they dumped it in the drink instead of bringing it to the U.S. for verification. Did Barry Hussein think the jihadists would like him if he ordered a muslem burial aboard a U.S. Navy ship for a monster who it was alleged planned the 9-11 attack? Nothing makes sense in this administration and Barry Hussein would have been laughed out of office years ago if it wasn't for the crooked liberal media who circled the wagons around his administration.

Why bring it to the US? It was verified to be him on the aircraft carrier. They do have that capability.

Surprise, surprise... No pics of the shooting or disposal of the body.
The documentary I saw showed the corpse with facial similarity to Osama bin Laden, but I should say the similarity was not close. It was a bearded face -- and that's all I can say about it.

Then I saw what we were told was that same corpse covered with a sheet and slid over the railing of a ship in typical sea-burial manner. For all I know the supposed corpse could have been a bundle of rags.

But I've always been suspicious of why bin Laden was deliberately killed when it would have been far more productive in the way of potential information to bring him back alive. There was no reason to kill him. And presuming that ship had a refrigerator there was no reason to dispose of the body at sea. Doing so was unnecessary disposal of evidence of an historically significant event.

I believe Snowden.

I guess you are not familiar with Islamic burials.

He's living in the same gated community in the Bahamas that Elvis, the guy from the grassy knoll, and the director of the phony moon landing videos call home. But you didn't hear it from me.

Forum List

Back