Edward Snowden: Osama Bin Laden Is “Alive And Well In The Bahamas”

I only know one thing. The entire OBL raid/killing and subsequent story pushed out via our Government is bullshit. He was captured (and is still alive) or he died years ago

missbinladen.jpg~c200

I see once again the board takes the side of the left. One person said this should be moved and it is moved. Snowden said what he said it is not a conspiracy.

I thought Colonel Ossman was on the West Bank.

The Bahamas?

Too close to Americans who might be patriotic to the United States...

SEALS follow orders. If they were told to bring him back alive then that is what they would have done.
Yes. I'm sure you're right. But have you any thoughts about why they were not told to bring him back alive? Don't you think he would have been a valuable intelligence asset?

He and Milton Waddams are living it up on Belize. Osama also doesn't like margaritas because "there's salt on the glass, big grains of salt".

SEALS follow orders. If they were told to bring him back alive then that is what they would have done.
Yes. I'm sure you're right. But have you any thoughts about why they were not told to bring him back alive? Don't you think he would have been a valuable intelligence asset?

If OBL was actually alive and actually at that house.

I will agree with Snowden, OBL didn't die in the SEAL raid. He did years earlier of kidney failure. But this is interesting, maybe this is why the American people were never shown any evidence that the government could not have created.

The NSA whistleblower claims to have documents proving that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s bankroll and that he’s living a life of luxury in the Bahamas.

So the NAVY SEALS are liars in your book?

I will agree with Snowden, OBL didn't die in the SEAL raid. He did years earlier of kidney failure. But this is interesting, maybe this is why the American people were never shown any evidence that the government could not have created.

The NSA whistleblower claims to have documents proving that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s bankroll and that he’s living a life of luxury in the Bahamas.

Snowden never said this...
FALSE: Edward Snowden said Osama bin Laden is Alive | Snopes.com

Snowden never said this...
FALSE: Edward Snowden said Osama bin Laden is Alive | Snopes.com

Whew, thanks. I was starting to think I was wrong about OBL dying of kidney failure.

Surprise, surprise... No pics of the shooting or disposal of the body.

considering the fact that its well known now that Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA agent and there is evidence that it was double shot in the basement and not the birth Lee Harvey Oswald,and the Bin Laden family had ties to the Bushs and the CIA,i wouldnt be surprised if he was still alive.

Surprise, surprise... No pics of the shooting or disposal of the body.

considering the fact that its well known now that Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA agent and there is evidence that it was double shot in the basement and not the birth Lee Harvey Oswald,and the Bin Laden family had ties to the Bushs and the CIA,i wouldnt be surprised if he was still alive.

I would be. Osama was on dialysis -before- 9/11. Trying to rough it in the mountainous regions of Afghanistan and Pakistan would not have been easy. Fox News reported news of his death back in December 2001:
Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

Forum List

Back