Edward Snowden releases GARGANTUAN essay on the Obama Regime and it's spying

He's an American hero. The punishment comes after the crime. Over-bearing spying for the sake of preemptive "what-ifs" is wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Anyone that thinks Obama is the first president to spy on other countries = retard.

America has been spying on the world for the past 100 years. Same could be said about other nations spying on us...

Just another way to hate on the ******!

Anyone that thinks Obama is the first president to spy on other countries = retard.

America has been spying on the world for the past 100 years. Same could be said about other nations spying on us...

So anyone who doesn't bow before tyranny is a racist. K got it.

So anyone who doesn't bow before tyranny is a racist. K got it.

I am for charging some laws to stop spying on everyone in America. Spying On china, Iran or Russia = a'ok.

Unless of course you want to get rid of the CIA.

He's an American hero. The punishment comes after the crime. Over-bearing spying is wrong.

He's a Russian now. I hope the U.S. drops all charges and lets him live out his days over there.

I thought Russia only granted him asylum for a year? Doesn't that mean he's only allowed to be protected by Russia from the US for the short duration of his asylum?

If they can't find a use for him then yeah, 1 year could be about right.

Just for a second imagine the Washington Post's invention of a mole in the Nixon administration who's identity they would not release and who's breathless editorials focused the unwary American public for months. The smarmy Post reporters got away with fiction or at least undisclosed unverified information. Today the media has a real insight into an administration with real information from a real source and alas the administration happens to be ultra liberal so they aren't interested.

The Bush regime started it and the Obama regime has kept it up.

This has to stop.

This has to stop.

I disagree. We're the lone superpower. We have a responsibility to know what everyone else is doing. Because they sure as hell are trying to find out what we're doing.

Just for a second imagine the Washington Post's invention of a mole in the Nixon administration who's identity they would not release and who's breathless editorials focused the unwary American public for months. The smarmy Post reporters got away with fiction or at least undisclosed unverified information. Today the media has a real insight into an administration with real information from a real source and alas the administration happens to be ultra liberal so they aren't interested.

You're saying Watergate never happened? :eek:

I gotta renew my subscription to Revisionist History Journal. I think the last issue I saw was the episode where Hitler moved to the left wing.

oh, so you are not a retarded racist anymore :lol:

This has to stop.

I disagree. We're the lone superpower. We have a responsibility to know what everyone else is doing. Because they sure as hell are trying to find out what we're doing.

except Snowden's most important revelation was about spying on AMERICANS by American government.

Nobody cares if it would spy on OTHERS only.

Forum List

Back