EFF YOU RUBIO! He holds up the tax bill for REFUNDABLE CHILD TAX CREDIT.?

I'm with Rubio on this issue. Look the senate bill increased the child tax credit to $2,000 and everyone gets the increase EXCEPT poor families. They only get $1,100. That's a gift to Democrats during upcoming elections. DO NOT underestimate the American people's sense of fair play, that's not going to set well with most Americans.

I was hoping Trump would up the minimum wage as well to take that away from the democrats.

We need to be smart. Democrats and the liberal media are unhinged and will be gunning for us during the next two elections. Lets not gift them stupid shit is what I'm saying.

I agree....you cant find a job anywhere that pays 7.25 in my area even the grocery stores start at 9.25 or higher. Raising the wage would be a devastating blow to the left.

I'm with Rubio on this issue. Look the senate bill increased the child tax credit to $2,000 and everyone gets the increase EXCEPT poor families. They only get $1,100. That's a gift to Democrats during upcoming elections. DO NOT underestimate the American people's sense of fair play, that's not going to set well with most Americans.

I was hoping Trump would up the minimum wage as well to take that away from the democrats.

We need to be smart. Democrats and the liberal media are unhinged and will be gunning for us during the next two elections. Lets not gift them stupid shit is what I'm saying.

I agree....you cant find a job anywhere that pays 7.25 in my area even the grocery stores start at 9.25 or higher. Raising the wage would be a devastating blow to the left.

On the other hand raising the minimum wage is a stupid Democrat idea. We need to be creating jobs that pay $20 or $30 an hour for the poor not $10. So fine we gift them a $10 minimum wage, what did we accomplish? They are still poor and states will siphon off 50 cents of it. We need game changing change.

They are low income working people. Tell the corps to pay them more.
How about you tell them to make better decisions with their lives and have them work on their skill sets so they are worth more to an employer.

I love when morons scream for more money, just because they want it.

Maybe one got laid off, or they lost their home in the recession caused by the Cons and by the unregulated banks and mortgage companies, or they got MS or had a bad accident. Anyway they are working, bitch about those who do not work and bitch about those who work but do not have high paying jobs, never mind inflation, and the min wage which in most Red states is still 7.25.
Damn, you are stupid.

On 17 separate occasions Bush called for housing reform, but you turds lied and said everything is fine.

So the people still lost their home. I know many whose value in their home went down and many lost their homes.
In November 1999, US President Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act,

Bush didn't do anything, and neither did Paulson. Certainty the congress didn't till Obama. Every time you cons take control the economy goes in the gutter.

You can expect the same thing with the repeal of the Dodd Frank act.
You are a discredited liar. Just stop with your bull shit. Why did the dems vote against CHIPS?

Who has the maj of the house and senate. The Dems should not bargain with chip, the Cons will be in the tank if they do not renew it. its like Moore darn if he gets in and darn if he doesn't. I would not let the Cons blackmail them.

Just pass the bill already, the economy will skyrocket.

Maybe I might even find a real job? I was thinking to go on the dole but............if the employers get desperate enough? I can be somebody again. I can eyeball the Asian chicks in the cafeteria!

Every time I see a Mexican pushing a stroller.........maybe 2 inside and ALWAYS 3-4 walking along. That is a $10K litter. Never do they push a single.....it just does not happen.

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

FUCK MARCO RUBIO he is not a conservative.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

The treasury shouldnt be used for welfare.
God you're dumb.

You want to cut taxes for corporations flush with cash and billionaires who have more money than they will ever spend in a dozen lifetimes.

Yet, a TAX CREDIT for a child is "welfare"?

It's gotta be tardation. what else could it be?

He is looking to score political points for a future Presidential run with OUR MONEY.

If you DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAX, YOU SHOULD NOT GET $1400 IN WELFARE FOR EVERY KID YOU HAVE PAID THROUGH THE TREASURY.

Huh?
That makes no sense...why would people have children if they can't afford them on their own?
Let that question simmer for a minute...now consider the ignorance.
So people get pissed at other people for not paying enough for the children they decided to have?....Think about how fucking retarded that is.
And we wonder why this nation is so fucked up and divided...we actually have people here who honestly believe it is the responsibility of others to pay for their children and their fucked up decision making.
It's unbelievable that you wacks will admit that shit in public. Gee, I wonder what type of character you are.....hmmm?
Oh good. So you believe in women's rights. Fund the abortion now or pay for an unwanted kid for 20 years. More if they become a criminal.

Huh?
That makes no sense...why would people have children if they can't afford them on their own?
So people get pissed at other people for not paying enough for the children they decided to have?....Think about how fucking retarded that is.
And we wonder why this nation is so fucked up and divided...we actually have people here who honestly believe it is the responsibility of others to pay for their children and their fucked up decision making.
It's unbelievable that you wacks will admit that shit in public. Gee, I wonder what type of character you are.....hmmm?
Oh good. So you believe in women's rights. Fund the abortion now or pay for an unwanted kid for 20 years. More if they become a criminal.

Its not like they don't have a choice.

How about you tell them to make better decisions with their lives and have them work on their skill sets so they are worth more to an employer.

I love when morons scream for more money, just because they want it.

Maybe one got laid off, or they lost their home in the recession caused by the Cons and by the unregulated banks and mortgage companies, or they got MS or had a bad accident. Anyway they are working, bitch about those who do not work and bitch about those who work but do not have high paying jobs, never mind inflation, and the min wage which in most Red states is still 7.25.
Damn, you are stupid.

On 17 separate occasions Bush called for housing reform, but you turds lied and said everything is fine.

So the people still lost their home. I know many whose value in their home went down and many lost their homes.
In November 1999, US President Bill Clinton signed into law the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act,

Bush didn't do anything, and neither did Paulson. Certainty the congress didn't till Obama. Every time you cons take control the economy goes in the gutter.

You can expect the same thing with the repeal of the Dodd Frank act.
You are a discredited liar. Just stop with your bull shit. Why did the dems vote against CHIPS?

Who has the maj of the house and senate. The Dems should not bargain with chip, the Cons will be in the tank if they do not renew it. its like Moore darn if he gets in and darn if he doesn't. I would not let the Cons blackmail them.
Why did the dems vote against CHIPS?

The bill that passed Friday 242-174 ― with 227 Republicans and 15 Democrats voting yes, and 171 Democrats and 3 Republicans voting no

Every time I see a Mexican pushing a stroller.........maybe 2 inside and ALWAYS 3-4 walking along. That is a $10K litter. Never do they push a single.....it just does not happen.

That's all that goes through your mind and never, how nice it is to see a family out for a stroll? How sad.

God you're dumb.

You want to cut taxes for corporations flush with cash and billionaires who have more money than they will ever spend in a dozen lifetimes.

Yet, a TAX CREDIT for a child is "welfare"?

It's gotta be tardation. what else could it be?
Please educate yourself regarding the tax bill. Yelling stupid shit is not helpful. The rich will end up paying a higher effective tax rate, and most individuals and small companies will pay less.
How Your Taxes Might Change Under the GOP Plan

If this bill doesn't pass it won't be because of Senator Rubio.

If this bill doesn't pass it won't be because of Senator Rubio.

I heard Juan "open-borders" McShame may not make it thru the weekend. Note: they have to physically get to the Senate floor for any votes............thumbs down Juan.

Remember the DemWitts wheeling wheelchairs in for votes? With some old carcass that was barely breathing? could happen again.......soon as next week.

Oh, So now you are AGAINST tax expenditures?

Wait.

You are against government gifts for other people, but FOR the ones you get.

Okay.

Yeah! Let those kids fucking starve, toss 'em in the street. After all, you conservatives only give a shit about them while they're still in the womb. Then you'll lay your own life down to protect them.

FUCK YOU!!! You are not a conservative. You are a far right extremist.

It would be taken against the federal taxes and payroll taxes that individuals pay. Ronald Reagan was a conservative and he was a strong supporter of ther EITC which is a refundable tax credit.

They don't pay payroll taxes for that purpose! Why should they get that money back in addition to any federal withholding?

I've said many times that I really liked Rubio's white paper on corporate tax reform during the campaign. It was classic, textbook conservative stuff.

He seems to have chucked that out the window in favor of this bogus abortion the GOP and Trump are calling "reform". He has sold out.

Now he just wants his piece of the pie.

The corporate special interests are getting to keep all their government gifts and the unlevel playing field that he railed against. And now he's just mad they are getting more gifts than the little people.

Huh?

Do you understand people's situations change. Perhaps you and the OP can lobby the corps to pay more. That would help solve the problem , no?

Corporations don't pay taxes. They just charge you more for their goods and services you purchase. It's a pass through!

Is there no fiscal conservative Republican left in America?

Forum List

Back