Egregious Violations at Immigrant Detention Facilities

We should be flooding our southern border with judges, lawyers, doctors and aid workers. That is who we are.

No. Absolutely not.

We should be spending American resources for the benefit of the American people, and under no circumstances, for the benefit of foreign vermin attempting to invade our country.
We are not fearful, cruel, pitiless idiots. That's the stuff of Teump and his acolytes, not mature Americans.

True, you have no fear of destroying the country. Fools have no fear of consuming Potassium Cyanide. Your lack of fear is precisely why sensible people shouldn't listen to you.
Youprefer imstigational politics. And that breeds tyrants. I prefer aspirational politics. And that breeds leaders worthy of respect.
What exactly do you mean by "imstigational" vs "aspirational" politics? Providing examples would be helpful.

We should be flooding our southern border with judges, lawyers, doctors and aid workers. That is who we are.

No. Absolutely not.

We should be spending American resources for the benefit of the American people, and under no circumstances, for the benefit of foreign vermin attempting to invade our country.
We are not fearful, cruel, pitiless idiots. That's the stuff of Teump and his acolytes, not mature Americans.

True, you have no fear of destroying the country. Fools have no fear of consuming Potassium Cyanide. Your lack of fear is precisely why sensible people shouldn't listen to you.
Youprefer imstigational politics. And that breeds tyrants. I prefer aspirational politics. And that breeds leaders worthy of respect.
What the hell is "imstigational [sic] politics?"

What you prefer is forcing others to pay the cost of your leftwing fantasies.

No. Absolutely not.

What exactly do you mean by "imstigational" vs "aspirational" politics? Providing examples would be helpful.
Instigational politics gins up fear, suspicion and division. "They are bringing murderers, rapists, drug dealers and some, I assume, are good people." Remarks designed to instigate fear without fact, hatred without proof.

Aspirational politics reminds us that we should reach for the best within us to accomplish great things and divine solutions that serve humanity fairly.

Last edited:

No. Absolutely not.

Instigational politics appeals to the reptilian brain.

"They're bringing murderers, rapists and drug dealers and, I assume, some are good people."

That slimy rhetoric instigates violence, cruelty and hatred from those lower beings who were poorly reared in houses of ignorance.

No. Absolutely not.

Instigational politics gins up fear, suspicion and division. "They are bringing murderers, rapists, drug dealers and some, I assume, are good people." Remarks designed to instigate fear without fact, hatred without proof.

Aspirational politics reminds us that we should reach for the best within us to accomplish great things and divine solutions that serve humanity fairly.
OK. Any examples of "aspirational" politics?

No. Absolutely not.

"They're bringing murderers, rapists and drug dealers and, I assume, some are good people."

That slimy rhetoric instigates violence, cruelty and hatred from those lower beings who were poorly reared in houses of ignorance.
Like the ANTIFA gang?

Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Like the ANTIFA gang?
Yes. And also found at a Trump rally or Wrestlemana.

They are guilty just by coming here illegally.
They are not given the opportunity to come here legally. They are being denied access to our arcane, Byzantine system.

No one has a right to immigrate to the country they want to, when they want to.

If we fixed illegal immigration, we could probably increase legal immigration.

Until then, sorry, not sorry.
The xenophobe's shallow victory.

How am I a xenophobe if I support legal immigration from pretty much everywhere, as long as we get to dictate the parameters?

I am a lawlessnessaphobe.
By shutting down the entire process of seeking asylum, by denying access to legal recourse, the result is a triumph of xenonphobia.
How do people in countries that have no contiguous connection to the mainland of North America apply for asylum in the USA?

Does the Slovakian not have a legal means of claiming asylum in the USA from places like Europe?

Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country.
Wrong. Government is not "ourselves." Government is a gang of men separate and distinct from the people, and that is hostile to the interests of all citizens aside from its chosen interest groups. You are delusional if you believe the voters have any real control, especially after the 2016 election.

Last edited:
They are not given the opportunity to come here legally. They are being denied access to our arcane, Byzantine system.

How am I a xenophobe if I support legal immigration from pretty much everywhere, as long as we get to dictate the parameters?

By shutting down the entire process of seeking asylum, by denying access to legal recourse, the result is a triumph of xenonphobia.
You mean it's a triumph of common sense. Asylum is an antiquated notion left over from the cold war. There is simply no justification for it in this century.

Failing to do the basic, humane thing, the government should do the legal thing. If immigration laws work only to deter immigrants, we can longer be seen as the last beacon of freedom? But immigration laws also work to welcome people.

If they can't flood the facilities with food and medicine, flood them with lawyers and judges. Apply the law to the lawful cases, innocence presumed before guilt.

Wrong. They have just as much opportunity as the thousands who DO manage to legally immigrate to the US every year. They just don't like waiting in line, like many millions before them. Maybe they're afraid the freebies will run out before they have their chance to break the law and steal from Americans and legal immigrants.
Where are the judges and lawyers to expedite the asylum process?

Consider what it takes for a family to decide that where they currently live is no longer safe to live, to raise children, to earn a living. They uproot themselves, make a perilous journey all to seek freedom and safety. To journey to a land that calls itself free.

And when they finally get here, they are denied not only the succor of this land, but any means of legally entering it.

The triumph of the xenophobic.
Dims are to blame for luring that family from their homes with the promise of the land of free stuff and the right to stay the minute they step foot on U.S. soil.

Asylum as a process is being abused.
If you actually believe that, is the solution to fix it or abandon it?

Which would a xenophobe chose?
Your arbitrary insults are not effective arguments.

The US should cease granting asylum for any reason.

No. Absolutely not.

"Instigational politics" seems to be a euphemism meaning to give the voters what they want.

Trump instigated nothing. He simply pointed out facts, and nothing more. What really chaps your ass is that Trump's message was popular with the voters.

No. Absolutely not.

"Aspirational politics" is a leftwing euphemism meaning to fuck Americans up the ass. Allowing hoards of uneducated riff-raff willing to work for third world wages into this country is a kick in the teeth for the American worker.

How do people in countries that have no contiguous connection to the mainland of North America apply for asylum in the USA?

Does the Slovakian not have a legal means of claiming asylum in the USA from places like Europe?
I had no idea things were so oppressive in Prague.

But the Slovakian may apply at the American embassy.

Wrong. Government is not "ourselves." Government is a gang of men separate and distinct from the government, and that is hostile to the interests of all citizens aside from its chosen interest groups. You are delusional if you believe the voters have any real control, especially after the 2016 election.
Government of, by and for the people. Your cynicism does not make Lincoln wrong.

Forum List

Back