Egregious Violations at Immigrant Detention Facilities

I'm thinking that the real division on this issue is the perception of the motives of the immigrants. I think they are motivated to find physical safety for their families. And I think those who would demonize the immigrants believe that they all have nefarious motives.

Where did this belief come from? "They are rapists, they are murderers, they are drug dealers. And some, I assume, are good people!"

That statement showed me, at least, that Trump is a despicable human. Campaigning on the foundation of fear, suspicion and hatred. That train I shall never board.

I think the perception that they are rapists, murderers, etc. comes from the fact that they are not being vetted. Of course, the ones who do make the news here are the ones who do nefarious, criminal things and are later discovered to have had the same criminal bents, even convictions, in the countries they come from. There are also lots of news articles about the gangs and that many of these "unaccompanied youths" appear to join with gangs that deal drugs, rape, and murder for the hell of it.
I believe that these invaders are vilified in large part because they do expect to be supported when they arrive here. That seems to be the hype they are being told in their home countries. The question I think many Americans ask is, how many of these people would leave their homes , and families, sometimes exposing their children and elderly to all manner of hardship, and brave the trek here if they did not have the expectation of free shelter, food, medical care, schooling, etc?
And, after reading many of your posts, I suspect you are one of these people who would see President Trump as despicable, regardless what he does. AMIRITE?

Trump was telling the truth. The absolute truth. Why does Honduras and Guatamala have such high rates of violence? Why is El Salvatore so crime ridden? Why is Mexico corrupt and run by dangerous cartels? It's because of the people. They are violent criminals. This is their way of life. It is the foundation of their culture. It's why we will be just as bad, if not worse.
We certainly already have enough problems of our own without importing the world's vermin.

Thank God Trump is winning again. The deal he signed with Mexico means all these fucking wetbacks go back to MEXICO to await their trials.

MAGA!!!

I'm thinking that the real division on this issue is the perception of the motives of the immigrants. I think they are motivated to find physical safety for their families. And I think those who would demonize the immigrants believe that they all have nefarious motives.

Where did this belief come from? "They are rapists, they are murderers, they are drug dealers. And some, I assume, are good people!"

That statement showed me, at least, that Trump is a despicable human. Campaigning on the foundation of fear, suspicion and hatred. That train I shall never board.

I think the perception that they are rapists, murderers, etc. comes from the fact that they are not being vetted. Of course, the ones who do make the news here are the ones who do nefarious, criminal things and are later discovered to have had the same criminal bents, even convictions, in the countries they come from. There are also lots of news articles about the gangs and that many of these "unaccompanied youths" appear to join with gangs that deal drugs, rape, and murder for the hell of it.
I believe that these invaders are vilified in large part because they do expect to be supported when they arrive here. That seems to be the hype they are being told in their home countries. The question I think many Americans ask is, how many of these people would leave their homes , and families, sometimes exposing their children and elderly to all manner of hardship, and brave the trek here if they did not have the expectation of free shelter, food, medical care, schooling, etc?
And, after reading many of your posts, I suspect you are one of these people who would see President Trump as despicable, regardless what he does. AMIRITE?
I think these people are wanting opportunity to live in safety and security. I further believe they want jobs and a chance to raise their children in freedom and peace.

Surprisingly, people are people. Some are bad, but, on the whole, most are sincere. But casting all of them aside as human feces is shortsighted at best, deliberately cruel at worst. Trump set the narrative. He framed the d bate.

And there are plenty of other things to find him ethically and morally wanting.

I hope the illegals will stop being egregious so they don’t have to be detained

See how simple responsibility is libbies?

These millions that are invading, how well do you think They will take their disappointment when they discover that the good job has been taken by a robot and their good housing and health care is nothing more than a mylar blanket and a spot under the bridge?

I think these people are wanting opportunity to live in safety and security. I further believe they want jobs and a chance to raise their children in freedom and peace.

Surprisingly, people are people. Some are bad, but, on the whole, most are sincere. But casting all of them aside as human feces is shortsighted at best, deliberately cruel at worst. Trump set the narrative. He framed the d bate.

I agree that the greater majority of these people are as you depict them, but without proper process and vetting, how do we tell the difference between the wheat and the chaff? They are also starting off life in their new "home" by breaking the law, however minor you consider those laws to be. They should also be more patient and not compound their criminal status as illegals by failing to follow laws, rules, and regulations. The way even the most well-intentioned behave certainly reflects badly on them and their motives.
I believe that if we eliminated the government welfare tit, though, many of these people would simply stay in their own countries. Any part of immigration reform should minimize services and stop the "freebies" entirely. They want to come to this country, I do not think it too much to ask that they obey laws and processes in place to protect our country from the same kind of criminals and violence they claim to be fleeing.

I agree that the greater majority of these people are as you depict them, but without proper process and vetting, how do we tell the difference between the wheat and the chaff? They are also starting off life in their new "home" by breaking the law, however minor you consider those laws to be. They should also be more patient and not compound their criminal status as illegals by failing to follow laws, rules, and regulations. The way even the most well-intentioned behave certainly reflects badly on them and their motives.
I believe that if we eliminated the government welfare tit, though, many of these people would simply stay in their own countries. Any part of immigration reform should minimize services and stop the "freebies" entirely. They want to come to this country, I do not think it too much to ask that they obey laws and processes in place to protect our country from the same kind of criminals and violence they claim to be fleeing.
1% of the population of both Guatemala and El Salvador have fled their countries in the past three months. Why? To listen to you it is because suddenly they heard that A,Erica would give them everything from homes to medical care to food and clothing.

Of course, that is not the case. Populations flee in such numbers due to the conditions in their country. This is a humanitarian crisis, not ambenefit crisis.

We should be flooding our southern border with judges, lawyers, doctors and aid workers. That is who we are.

1% of the population of both Guatemala and El Salvador have fled their countries in the past three months. Why? To listen to you it is because suddenly they heard that A,Erica would give them everything from homes to medical care to food and clothing.

Of course, that is not the case. Populations flee in such numbers due to the conditions in their country. This is a humanitarian crisis, not ambenefit crisis.

We should be flooding our southern border with judges, lawyers, doctors and aid workers. That is who we are.
They fled to the United States because they were told they would be allowed to stay. That's directly a consequence of douchebags like doing everything possible to allow them in.

I would guesstimate that 20% are genuine in their plight and intentions And will be contributory to America.

Last edited:
We should be flooding the border with experienced hunters who have high capacity hunting rifles.

They fled to the United States because they were told they would be allowed to stay. That's directly a consequence of douchebags like doing everything possible to allow them in.
Two reasons throughout history explain mass human migration: natural calamities like famine, flood and earthquakes or political repression.

Being told they could stay here is the construct of fake news sources.

They fled to the United States because they were told that there were high paying jobs just waiting for them. They were told they would be given nice big houses and get generous welfare benefits on top of the generous salaries. That's why they come.

No. Absolutely not.

We should be spending American resources for the benefit of the American people, and under no circumstances, for the benefit of foreign vermin attempting to invade our country.

Two reasons throughout history explain mass human migration: natural calamities like famine, flood and earthquakes or political repression.

Being told they could stay here is the construct of fake news sources.
It's a proven fact, douchebag. What happened 1000 years ago isn't relevant to what is going on now, which is purely the result of political skullduggery.

I would guesstimate that 20% are genuine in the plight and intentions And will be contributory to America.
I would guestimate that it's more like 1%.
Part of my being realistic about how unrealistic and fanciful libbies are is to try and be genuine myself. As such I think one out of five is more probable then one out of one hundred.
The simple fact that nothing is occurring in Honduras that isn't also happening in every other shit hole country in the world is how we know all these asylum claims are bogus.

Is the government corrupt? Sure, but what government of a third world country isn't corrupt?

Is criminality rampant? Ditto.

Do poor people have a tough time getting enough to eat? Ditto.

Forum List

Back