Egypt Crowds : Obama Supports Terrorism -video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
man oh man...Obama is making a total MESS of things and not just here at home

[ame=http://youtu.be/8UGwx51wk9o]Egypt Crowds : Obama Supports Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Typical.

Egyptians blaming others for voting poorly.

Isn't that rich
Funny, when Bush was mocked overseas liberals and the msm were quick to join in said mockery. But Obama is too good for that...right?

You're better off just forgetting about the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

They are the propaganda arm of the dimocrap party. Anybody that doesn't realize that is delusional, at best.

Morsi was the Stuttering Clusterfukk's hand-picked successor to Mubarek.

Mubarek BEGGED obama for a year so Egypt and its political parties could get their act together. the Stuttering Clusterfukk refused.

Also keep in mind, when the Stuttering Clussterfukk Of A Miserable Failure made his famous speech in Cairo....?? Front row seats were reserved for the Muslim Brotherhood.... And this was BEFORE the Arab Spring.

obama seems to want to help those who hate the United States the most.

I don't get it. I'm not sure he's an Arabist or supporter of Terrorism.

I think, honestly, I think he's just stupid.

An OBTW, you know his brother is a big time supporter of the genocidal douche in Sudan, right? You know, the guy known as 'The Butcher Of Darfur"?

Absolutely

Oh yeah. And he's the one where Lois Lerner hand-carried his application for a 501(4)c through it's process and not only approved it quickly -- The whore back-dated it by two years!!! :eek:

the dimocrap party is a criminal organization.

Period

The whole thing. Top to bottom, inside and out

obama, Hitlery and the entire regime have to take ownership of this.

This was their guy from the beginning.

From Ace of Spades HQ

Al Aribya: Ten Ministers Resign from Morsi's Government?
Military Helicopters Seem to Signal Support for the Protesters

Before those stories, here is live video of the second night of gigantic demonstrations. Again, this is massive. The crowds are now shooting off fireworks.

Via Hot Air, ten ministers have resigned. Al Aribya doesn't include the "?." They report it as a fact. But I don't know Al Aribya from Al Bundy so I'm putting the question mark on it.

Previously, five ministers were reported to be considering resignation.

Given the helicopters signalling support of the protesters, it seems kind of believable, though.

Yesterday, Egyptian military helicopters flew over the crowd while flying Egyptian flags from their bellies (video). The crowd seemed to take this as a show of support -- I'm not sure if you can take it any other way. As in Turkey, the display of the national flag is intended as a repudiation of the ruling regime and its Islamist/caliphate pretensions.

I suppose the flags could mean something neutral like "We're all Egyptians, let's not do anything rash," but it seems to me they're more saying "We hear you and we're taking care of this shortly."

This ship is sinking.

More good video from the enormous protests -- again, they're sort of cute about refusing to say which day this is from. I guess it's from Sunday night.

I saw a tweet from a BBC reporter s
Lots of pictures here.

But that's a feature, not a bug, isn't it?

BBC News (World) ✔ @BBCWorld

#Tahrir square banner: "Wake up America. Obama backs a fascist regime in Egypt" via @AleemMaqbool BBC News - Egypt crisis: Mass protests over Morsi grip cities
12:36 PM - 30 Jun 2013

Update: I wasn't certain if the helicopter flyover took place yesterday or today; weft-cut loop informs me it was yesterday.

And before you nuts scream booooooooosh, I concede that he mucked shit up. But Obama makes Bush's fuck ups look like childs play.

I agree things have escalated under Obama. The problem is Republicans were silent as Bush pushed for his "War on Terror", as well as the Patriot Act. Now they want to hold the Obama administration fully accountable for the monster they created. Both parties should be held accountable, but partisan hacks in Washington are too busy playing "Blame the Other Guy".

I'll bet the same protestors will claim that the US is the Great Satan too!

Does that mean you support these fuck wads?

Those same Egyptians voted in the Muslim Brotherhood so what are they complaining about?

Looks like they were completely fooled, not unlike other countries who ignorantly elected an oppressive, terrorist-friendly leader.

By the way, it's perfectly okay to criticize any leader whether you voted for them or not. If they suck at their job, complain away and hope the next election is above board.

Those same Egyptians voted in the Muslim Brotherhood so what are they complaining about?

Looks like they were completely fooled, not unlike other countries who ignorantly elected an oppressive, terrorist-friendly leader.

By the way, it's perfectly okay to criticize any leader whether you voted for them or not. If they suck at their job, complain away and hope the next election is above board.

Egypt is heading in an Islamic direction since Mubarak was ousted, if Morsi is thrown out they will get a Cleric next.

who will the Egyptian military support.....?

I put odds on Mubaraks old crew.

Most of the people posting on USMB when it comes to middle east issues are idiots. They don't have a clue on foreign issues.

Even posters I like. Stupid on EU or ME or frankly anything foreign.

Egypt is heading in an Islamic direction since Mubarak was ousted, if Morsi is thrown out they will get a Cleric next.

Morsi. The American professor. Muslim Brotherhood. You know where he taught?

Forum List

Back