Egypt Crowds : Obama Supports Terrorism -video

Obama makes policy now, it is his fault.

End of your pathetically stupid attempt to blame Bush.

I blame both of them. In fact, their foreign policies are almost identical. I'm pointing out that it's hypocritical of Republicans to completely forgive their party of decades of bad foreign policy, and scream bloody murder the moment a Democrat is in office continuing the same policies.

Is it also hypocritical of Democrats to oppose Bush yet support Obama?

By the way, Bush did not have the deluded idea that brokering a peace deal between Israel and Hamas would produce instant peace in the Middle East.

Wrong, every delusion that exists, Bush shared with Republicans. That's why all the incompetency.

Pakistan.

libya. I think we had some action in Ughanda too. but it's been a while so I dont remember.

Four Americans dead in Libya. After Republicans cut security budgets and when there were deadly riots going on all over the world At the Same Time over some right winger nutter's video. Besides, Gaddafi killed more than that.

How many Americans dead and maimed in Iraq? At least Libya put up a billboard after they were freed. Iraq threw shoes at a major incompetent.

libyasquare.jpg

You know, it must really hurt Republicans how much disaster Bush and the Republicans caused. The American lives lost. The Americans maimed for life. Then Iraqis spitting in their face. Then along comes Obama. Libya thanking him. Not a single American life lost during the liberation. There is a right way and the Republican way.

Unfortunately, being unable to actually learn anything, Republicans think their bizarro way is the ONLY way. It's part of what makes them incompetent.

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

Libya thanking Obama. Oh, that's just gotta kill the GOP. And it was Obama who had to clean up the Bin Laden mess. No wonder they hate the guy. A black man making all those white Republicans look incompetent.

When mulsim mobs support Obama, it's proof he is a bad person.

When muslim mobs denounce Obama, it's proof he is a bad person.

Could it be that you start with the proposition that he is a bad person, and then you see everything that happens as proof?

Bush invaded the wrong country. What country has Obama invaded?

Pakistan.

And how many Americans are dead from the invasion?

I get it now, as long as Obama isn't killing Americans you have no problems. Personally, it offends me when the news gives a count of Americans who die in a disaster like their lives are worth more than the other people. I care just as much about the children who aren't Americans.

Boy?s Death in Drone Strike Tests Obama?s Transparency Pledge - ProPublica

I blame both of them. In fact, their foreign policies are almost identical. I'm pointing out that it's hypocritical of Republicans to completely forgive their party of decades of bad foreign policy, and scream bloody murder the moment a Democrat is in office continuing the same policies.

Is it also hypocritical of Democrats to oppose Bush yet support Obama?

By the way, Bush did not have the deluded idea that brokering a peace deal between Israel and Hamas would produce instant peace in the Middle East.

Wrong, every delusion that exists, Bush shared with Republicans. That's why all the incompetency.

Really? Bush supported Hamas and believed that forcing Israel to stop building settlements would lead to a lasting peace in the Middle East?

When mulsim mobs support Obama, it's proof he is a bad person.

When muslim mobs denounce Obama, it's proof he is a bad person.

Could it be that you start with the proposition that he is a bad person, and then you see everything that happens as proof?

I don't recall any Muslim mobs that supported Obama, can you show me when that happened, or do you live in weirdo land?

Forum List

Back