Egypt Crowds : Obama Supports Terrorism -video

I think it's ignorant to blame Obama for Egypt. He didn't support Mubarak when he was getting oust, but did to the contrary and supported deposing him. However, looking back there didn't seem like much the US could do to prevent Mubarak getting couped.

Then you have Morsi come in. He's a Jew hating, anti-Western religious zealot, but we could have had worse. At least he is keeping the peace and basically keeping Hamas in check, just like Mubarak did. He is allowing ethnic cleansing of the Coptics, but again we could have had worse.

It's not ignorant to blame the Stuttering Clusterfukk for Morsi.

He's standing behind him right now.

He's sending him weapons. He had to waive Congressional Human Rights Requirements to do it. Morsi is obama's buoy.

Has been from the beginning.

First of all, Morsi has been upholding the treaty with Israel and hasn't been half as bad as what you would expect from the Muslim Brotherhood. I expected Iranian like Ayatollahs, instead with have Turkey's Arragantadon. Not the best, but could be worse.

Second, what did you want Obama to do? Mubarak was getting oust. He could have tried to help him remain in power, but if that failed you would have a belligerent and hostile Egypt. So when Morsi came to power, he had no choice, but to support him. I don't blame him for that in the least.

I'm not going to re-hash the history of all this but.... Mubarek begged obama for some time so that Egyptian Political Parties could prepare for a campaign, primaries and an election.

After decades of one-party, one-man rule, there were no dimocraps or Republicans to move in and take over.

The only organized political group in the Country was the Muslim Brotherhood and Mubarek knew it.

So did the Stuttering Clusterfukk.

Morsi was his hand-picked buoy.

The deputy of one of the most radical Muslim Clerics in the World just visited the White House. Remember that? Of course you don't.

Sheik Abdullah Bin Bayyah met in the obama White House just a couple weeks ago.

Wonder why?

Of course you don't. You just take whatever pablum the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM feeds you and lap it up.

obama is the worst president in our history. By a long shot. By a huge margin. He's not just incompetent, he's anti-American.

And before you nuts scream booooooooosh, I concede that he mucked shit up. But Obama makes Bush's fuck ups look like childs play.

I agree things have escalated under Obama. The problem is Republicans were silent as Bush pushed for his "War on Terror", as well as the Patriot Act. Now they want to hold the Obama administration fully accountable for the monster they created. Both parties should be held accountable, but partisan hacks in Washington are too busy playing "Blame the Other Guy".

This is Bush's fault?

130701-obama-egypt-003.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-010.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-030.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-050.jpg

Want to explain how that works?

I think it's ignorant to blame Obama for Egypt. He didn't support Mubarak when he was getting oust, but did to the contrary and supported deposing him. However, looking back there didn't seem like much the US could do to prevent Mubarak getting couped.

Then you have Morsi come in. He's a Jew hating, anti-Western religious zealot, but we could have had worse. At least he is keeping the peace and basically keeping Hamas in check, just like Mubarak did. He is allowing ethnic cleansing of the Coptics, but again we could have had worse.

Of course it isn't Obama's fault. He spoke up and demanded Mubarek resign when people protested against him even though he won the rigged election, and he is now demanding that the larger group of protestors who are protesting Morsi let the guy stay in charge because he won the rigged election.

Last edited:
Looks like they were completely fooled, not unlike other countries who ignorantly elected an oppressive, terrorist-friendly leader.

By the way, it's perfectly okay to criticize any leader whether you voted for them or not. If they suck at their job, complain away and hope the next election is above board.

Egypt is heading in an Islamic direction since Mubarak was ousted, if Morsi is thrown out they will get a Cleric next.

Guaranteed! Morsi isn't ideal, but he isn't the worst we could have. Same thing with ASSSSad! Ditto for Gaddiff. Actually Gaddiff was great for our security. He stabilized the tribally run Libya, he got rid of Libya's WNDs and Libya was no longer a threat to the US, Israel or the West!

Yet Obama demanded he step down.

Interesting.

It's not ignorant to blame the Stuttering Clusterfukk for Morsi.

He's standing behind him right now.

He's sending him weapons. He had to waive Congressional Human Rights Requirements to do it. Morsi is obama's buoy.

Has been from the beginning.

First of all, Morsi has been upholding the treaty with Israel and hasn't been half as bad as what you would expect from the Muslim Brotherhood. I expected Iranian like Ayatollahs, instead with have Turkey's Arragantadon. Not the best, but could be worse.

Second, what did you want Obama to do? Mubarak was getting oust. He could have tried to help him remain in power, but if that failed you would have a belligerent and hostile Egypt. So when Morsi came to power, he had no choice, but to support him. I don't blame him for that in the least.

Keep defending the guy that is making things worse in Egypt just because Obama likes him.

By the way, the military is upholding the treaty with Israel, not Morsi.

Last edited:
And before you nuts scream booooooooosh, I concede that he mucked shit up. But Obama makes Bush's fuck ups look like childs play.

I agree things have escalated under Obama. The problem is Republicans were silent as Bush pushed for his "War on Terror", as well as the Patriot Act. Now they want to hold the Obama administration fully accountable for the monster they created. Both parties should be held accountable, but partisan hacks in Washington are too busy playing "Blame the Other Guy".

This is Bush's fault?

American foreign policy is to blame. We have been backing tyrannical regimes for decades. Bush's foreign entanglements were an escalation of that foreign policy, and Obama escalated them further. Both are to blame, but most Republicans marched lockstep with almost every decision Bush made. Now that a Democrat is in office they act as if the moment Obama was inaugurated the Middle East started hating American leaders.

This is Bush's fault?

American foreign policy is to blame. We have been backing tyrannical regimes for decades. Bush's foreign entanglements were an escalation of that foreign policy, and Obama escalated them further. Both are to blame, but most Republicans marched lockstep with almost every decision Bush made. Now that a Democrat is in office they act as if the moment Obama was inaugurated the Middle East started hating American leaders.

Obama makes policy now, it is his fault.

End of your pathetically stupid attempt to blame Bush.

This is Bush's fault?

I blame both of them. In fact, their foreign policies are almost identical. I'm pointing out that it's hypocritical of Republicans to completely forgive their party of decades of bad foreign policy, and scream bloody murder the moment a Democrat is in office continuing the same policies.

I blame both of them. In fact, their foreign policies are almost identical. I'm pointing out that it's hypocritical of Republicans to completely forgive their party of decades of bad foreign policy, and scream bloody murder the moment a Democrat is in office continuing the same policies.

Is it also hypocritical of Democrats to oppose Bush yet support Obama?

By the way, Bush did not have the deluded idea that brokering a peace deal between Israel and Hamas would produce instant peace in the Middle East.

Is it also hypocritical of Democrats to oppose Bush yet support Obama?

I agree.

Bush invaded the wrong country. What country has Obama invaded?

Pakistan.

libya. I think we had some action in Ughanda too. but it's been a while so I dont remember.

Four Americans dead in Libya. After Republicans cut security budgets and when there were deadly riots going on all over the world At the Same Time over some right winger nutter's video. Besides, Gaddafi killed more than that.

How many Americans dead and maimed in Iraq? At least Libya put up a billboard after they were freed. Iraq threw shoes at a major incompetent.

libyasquare.jpg

You know, it must really hurt Republicans how much disaster Bush and the Republicans caused. The American lives lost. The Americans maimed for life. Then Iraqis spitting in their face. Then along comes Obama. Libya thanking him. Not a single American life lost during the liberation. There is a right way and the Republican way.

Unfortunately, being unable to actually learn anything, Republicans think their bizarro way is the ONLY way. It's part of what makes them incompetent.

Forum List

Back