Egypt Crowds : Obama Supports Terrorism -video

Those same Egyptians voted in the Muslim Brotherhood so what are they complaining about?

Looks like they were completely fooled, not unlike other countries who ignorantly elected an oppressive, terrorist-friendly leader.

By the way, it's perfectly okay to criticize any leader whether you voted for them or not. If they suck at their job, complain away and hope the next election is above board.

Egypt is heading in an Islamic direction since Mubarak was ousted, if Morsi is thrown out they will get a Cleric next.

IMO, I don't think the military would go for that. To answer a previous poster's question, who will they support, THEMSELVES. They're interested in stability and will impose it rather than see the situation devolve any further.

Looks like they were completely fooled, not unlike other countries who ignorantly elected an oppressive, terrorist-friendly leader.

By the way, it's perfectly okay to criticize any leader whether you voted for them or not. If they suck at their job, complain away and hope the next election is above board.

Egypt is heading in an Islamic direction since Mubarak was ousted, if Morsi is thrown out they will get a Cleric next.

Morsi. The American professor. Muslim Brotherhood. You know where he taught?

Irrelevant, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was taught here as well.

IMO, I don't think the military would go for that. To answer a previous poster's question, who will they support, THEMSELVES. They're interested in stability and will impose it rather than see the situation devolve any further.

Maybe a Military dictatorship is whats best? just sayin.

who will the Egyptian military support.....?

I put odds on Mubaraks old crew.

Most of the people posting on USMB when it comes to middle east issues are idiots. They don't have a clue on foreign issues.

Even posters I like. Stupid on EU or ME or frankly anything foreign.

Most people are stupid on anything the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM doesn't tell them about.

I thought Morsi pretty well eviscerated the Egyptian Military of Mubarek supporters.

If the Military is about to drop the hammer on Morsi, I don't think it has much, if anything, to do with the old Mubarek regime.

I think it has to do with the Egyptian Military wanting social stability.

As to why the people don't like Morsi? He isn't what he said he was.

He wants an Islamist State. He promised a secular State with Islamic underpinnings. Not an Islamist State.

The list of liberties he has taken away from the Egyptian people is long. And the economy is suffering.

Morsi is an obama appointee for all intents and purposes. Is it any wonder he's a dictatorial jerk?

Most of the people posting on USMB when it comes to middle east issues are idiots. They don't have a clue on foreign issues.

And your here to school us on all this right?:confused:

Not at all HG. Never.

But when one only gets information from the alphabet stations you can only get one mind set from NBC or ABC or CBS.

Too many here only get their information from those outlets.

And your here to school us on all this right?:confused:

Not at all HG. Never.

But when one only gets information from the alphabet stations you can only get one mind set from NBC or ABC or CBS.

Too many here only get their information from those outlets.

Ok I see your point.

I think it's ignorant to blame Obama for Egypt. He didn't support Mubarak when he was getting oust, but did to the contrary and supported deposing him. However, looking back there didn't seem like much the US could do to prevent Mubarak getting couped.

Then you have Morsi come in. He's a Jew hating, anti-Western religious zealot, but we could have had worse. At least he is keeping the peace and basically keeping Hamas in check, just like Mubarak did. He is allowing ethnic cleansing of the Coptics, but again we could have had worse.

Most people are stupid on anything the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM doesn't tell them about.

I thought Morsi pretty well eviscerated the Egyptian Military of Mubarek supporters.

If the Military is about to drop the hammer on Morsi, I don't think it has much, if anything, to do with the old Mubarek regime.

He wants an Islamist State. He promised a secular State with Islamic underpinnings. Not an Islamist State.

The list of liberties he has taken away from the Egyptian people is long. And the economy is suffering.

Morsi is an obama appointee for all intents and purposes. Is it any wonder he's a dictatorial jerk?

Even my very liberal Toronto Star appears to be turning on him.

This is really getting interesting.

Those same Egyptians voted in the Muslim Brotherhood so what are they complaining about?

Guaranteed! Morsi isn't ideal, but he isn't the worst we could have. Same thing with ASSSSad! Ditto for Gaddiff. Actually Gaddiff was great for our security. He stabilized the tribally run Libya, he got rid of Libya's WNDs and Libya was no longer a threat to the US, Israel or the West!

I think it's ignorant to blame Obama for Egypt. He didn't support Mubarak when he was getting oust, but did to the contrary and supported deposing him. However, looking back there didn't seem like much the US could do to prevent Mubarak getting couped.

Then you have Morsi come in. He's a Jew hating, anti-Western religious zealot, but we could have had worse. At least he is keeping the peace and basically keeping Hamas in check, just like Mubarak did. He is allowing ethnic cleansing of the Coptics, but again we could have had worse.

It's not ignorant to blame the Stuttering Clusterfukk for Morsi.

He's standing behind him right now.

He's sending him weapons. He had to waive Congressional Human Rights Requirements to do it. Morsi is obama's buoy.

Has been from the beginning.

Last edited:
Christians are being slaughtered, Churches are being set on fire in Egypt. Maybe the Military should just have control until the violence slows down? just a thought.

Are you nuts? No offense but Obama telling Mubarak to leave his Presidency?

What the hell do you call that shit? What part of that did you miss?

Yeah, the Stuttering Clusterfukk will go down as the worst Foreign Policy president since John Adams.

Absolutely terrible.

The Middle East was ours. The Mediterranean was an American Lake.

And now we're losing Iraq, Asscrackistan, Yemen, Sudan, we had a chance at Libya and we'll lose them, Egypt was an ally for 30 years and he's running them off because, even if Morsi survives, he's gonna go hard-line Islamist. Which means.... They hate everybody. And I mean.... Everybody.

But they hate America the most.

Russia is exerting it's influence. They ain't gonna back down from this Cake Boy we got in the White House. Not Putin.

Putin will bend that bitch over and butt-fuck him in Public if he has to.

obama is weak. He's weak because he's a liar. Nobody can count on anything he says.

Not even Students who just got their Interest Rates on their College Loans doubled (today) after the Stuttering Clusterfukk made a big deal out of not allowing it in the presidential campaign.

The man (?) is a piece of fukking shit. Nobody respects him and NOBODY fears him.

And people that vote for him?

About like he is...

From the BBC so I can't be called a "faux news liar" let me show this again... Oh and Bam Bam stopped short of demanding Mubarak resign immediately.
What a mother fucker by the way. Obama step down. Yeah that's the ticket.

Egypt unrest: Obama increases pressure on Mubarak

Jeremy Bowen reports from Cairo where the army formed a protective barrier around protesters
Continue reading the main story
Egypt changing

Year of crisis
Egypt voices: Morsi one year on
Seven days, seven demos
Egypt's struggling economy

Barack Obama has urged Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak "to make the right decision" to end weeks of unrest, and reiterated a call for an orderly transition of power "that begins now".

However the US president stopped short of telling Mr Mubarak to step down immediately.

He spoke as huge crowds demonstrated across Egypt for an 11th day, demanding that Mr Mubarak resign.

BBC News - Egypt unrest: Obama increases pressure on Mubarak

Yeah, the Stuttering Clusterfukk will go down as the worst Foreign Policy president since John Adams.

Absolutely terrible.

The Middle East was ours. The Mediterranean was an American Lake.

And now we're losing Iraq, Asscrackistan, Yemen, Sudan, we had a chance at Libya and we'll lose them, Egypt was an ally for 30 years and he's running them off because, even if Morsi survives, he's gonna go hard-line Islamist. Which means.... They hate everybody. And I mean.... Everybody.

But they hate America the most.

Russia is exerting it's influence. They ain't gonna back down from this Cake Boy we got in the White House. Not Putin.

Putin will bend that bitch over and butt-fuck him in Public if he has to.

obama is weak. He's weak because he's a liar. Nobody can count on anything he says.

Not even Students who just got their Interest Rates on their College Loans doubled (today) after the Stuttering Clusterfukk made a big deal out of not allowing it in the presidential campaign.

The man (?) is a piece of fukking shit. Nobody respects him and NOBODY fears him.

And people that vote for him?

About like he is...

Whoa geeze. I think I like you.

ONE FOURTH of Egypt is protesting.....this is the REAL Arab Spring....no thanks to Obama...
here's a UK reporter with some good insights....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nShcgeZvFsk]Egypt Muslim Brotherhood 'Western puppet' regime served eviction notice - YouTube[/ame]

From the BBC so I can't be called a "faux news liar" let me show this again... Oh and Bam Bam stopped short of demanding Mubarak resign immediately.
What a mother fucker by the way. Obama step down. Yeah that's the ticket.

Egypt unrest: Obama increases pressure on Mubarak

Jeremy Bowen reports from Cairo where the army formed a protective barrier around protesters
Continue reading the main story
Egypt changing

Year of crisis
Egypt voices: Morsi one year on
Seven days, seven demos
Egypt's struggling economy

Barack Obama has urged Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak "to make the right decision" to end weeks of unrest, and reiterated a call for an orderly transition of power "that begins now".

However the US president stopped short of telling Mr Mubarak to step down immediately.

He spoke as huge crowds demonstrated across Egypt for an 11th day, demanding that Mr Mubarak resign.

BBC News - Egypt unrest: Obama increases pressure on Mubarak

So now the Stuttering Clusterfukk is gonna stab Morsi in the back, too?

What a Cake Boy --

obamadance.gif

http://www.blackfive.net/main/files/sir_mix_a_lot_03_cake_boy1.mp3

He's in a yellow camaro, skin so smooth
A buttercup boy from the funny school
His hair's all nice and wavy
And mine is nappy so you call me crazy
And he's got them skin-tight spandex on
Straight cake to the bone
He'd cook a big meal like your mother would
A cake boy, up to no good......

He likes to roller-skate, skip rocks on lakes
The bourgeois girls want straight-up cake boys.....

'cause if you don't you're bound to lose your girl
To that cake boy world
'cause that cake boy'll pull up quick
And say "does your man have a body like this?"
And you don't, 'cause you drink much brew, hah
Got a body like Buddah

- See more at: BLACKFIVE: Cakeboy Obama breaks bad

It's not ignorant to blame the Stuttering Clusterfukk for Morsi.

He's standing behind him right now.

He's sending him weapons. He had to waive Congressional Human Rights Requirements to do it. Morsi is obama's buoy.

Has been from the beginning.

First of all, Morsi has been upholding the treaty with Israel and hasn't been half as bad as what you would expect from the Muslim Brotherhood. I expected Iranian like Ayatollahs, instead with have Turkey's Arragantadon. Not the best, but could be worse.

Second, what did you want Obama to do? Mubarak was getting oust. He could have tried to help him remain in power, but if that failed you would have a belligerent and hostile Egypt. So when Morsi came to power, he had no choice, but to support him. I don't blame him for that in the least.

Forum List

Back