🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egypt girl's death after genital excision leads to unprecedented trial

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hopefully the will stop this practice all over Egypt, although it is still going on in many locations outside if Egypt.. There have even been cases of this happening here in the U.S. It's a shame that this particular custom has to be brought here.

Egypt girl's death after genital excision leads to unprecedented trial

Activists hope the case will help bring an end to genital excision in Egypt, a banned practice that's still common in rural areas.

By Laura King
April 22, 2014, 5:00 a.m.

DEYARB BOQTARES, Egypt — By all accounts, Soheir Bataa was a bright and lively girl. At 13, she was diligent in her schoolwork, with her math teacher recalling an eager pupil. On her run-down street in this Nile Delta village, she could often be seen hoisting a neighborhood toddler onto a skinny hip.

Until her parents decided that Soheir would be taken to a nearby clinic — really just the upper floor of a house on a dead-end dirt lane — where a doctor who doubled as a mosque preacher was known for performing a procedure called thara. The term, alluding to cleansing or purifying, means the cutting away of a girl's external genitalia.

In that house perched beside a rubbish-strewn ravine, Soheir died.

Egypt girl's death after genital excision leads to unprecedented trial - latimes.com

why do people mutilate the female pleasure point.
It's banned yet people are willing to break the law to harm their own daughters.

why do people mutilate the female pleasure point.
It's banned yet people are willing to break the law to harm their own daughters.

It's very sad what they do to this young women who will never have any sexual pleasure in life. Let us hope that those who were doing this in Egypt will sit up and take notice that they will stand trial if caught. And let us certainly hope this discontinues in the U.S.

Horrific Taboo: Female Circumcision on the Rise in U.S. - NBC News

Women are supposed to feel pleasure when they have sex.
Catholics might be prudish but women have a right to an orgazim or several when they make love. It should be a requirement for women to reach the peak of pleasure before a man does.
Every fiber and nerve ending of a woman's body should have maximum stimulation each and every time.

Catholics might be prudish but women have a right to an orgazim or several when they make love. It should be a requirement for women to reach the peak of pleasure before a man does.
Every fiber and nerve ending of a woman's body should have maximum stimulation each and every time.
You might want to do some reading on the subject.

Medical experts now say that women who have been circumcised have just as many and varied orgasms as uncircumcised women. And since a women's pleasure zone isn't centered in one localized area. Female circumcision doesn't in anyway hinder a females pleasure during intercourse. .. :cool:

^actually, it does. Most women don't climax through penetration alone, they need clitoral stimulation, which is the part of them that is removed.

^actually, it does. Most women don't climax through penetration alone, they need clitoral stimulation, which is the part of them that is removed.
You really need to do some medical research on the subject.

I think you will find the results about circumcised women and sex quite interesting. .. :cool:

I think you will find the results about circumcised women and sex quite interesting. .. :cool:

I take it you believe that women should be circumcised?

Medical experts now say that women who have been circumcised have just as many and varied orgasms as uncircumcised women. And since a women's pleasure zone isn't centered in one localized area. Female circumcision doesn't in anyway hinder a females pleasure during intercourse. .. :cool:

Spoken like a man!

Female Circumcision & Genital Mutilation - Health - Health & Science - OnIslam.net

I am not against women being circumcised if it's a part of their culture or tradition.

But I am strongly opposed to western busy bodies going to other countries and telling the people it's wrong to do it.

btw Female circumcision has nothing to do with Islam .....and is not a requirement of the religion. .. :cool:

I am not against women being circumcised if it's a part of their culture or tradition.

But I am strongly opposed to western busy bodies going to other countries and telling the people it's wrong to do it.

btw Female circumcision has nothing to do with Islam .....and is not a requirement of the religion. .. :cool:

Islamic Law on Female Circumcision

Spoken like a man!

Female Circumcision & Genital Mutilation - Health - Health & Science - OnIslam.net
Any link that has Female Genital Mutilation in the title isn't going to be even handed in it's dealing with the subject. .. :cool:

Please, Sunni, tell me you didn't do this to your daughter...

This is garbage from an anti-Islamic hate site that is ran by christians.

There is nothing in the Quran or the Hadiths requiring female circumscision.

In fact it isn't even mentioned. Period. .. :doubt:

This is garbage from an anti-Islamic hate site that is ran by christians.

There is nothing in the Quran or the Hadiths requiring female circumscision.

In fact it isn't even mentioned. Period. .. :doubt:

Beheading other Muslims, Christians etc... also isn't written in the Quran, yet plenty of Muslim extremists do it while yelling ALLAH AKHBAR!

True story:cool:

And what's the reason for female circumcision? Other than insecure Muslim males practicing religious based chauvinism, that is.

Oh but that's the tip of the iceberg, you should hang around Sunni more often.

Can you show us some of this research, moron? Just because your mosque Imam said so doesn't make it true.

The reason Muslim animals circumcise their women is to make them less horny, and therefore more obedient to their male masters. Don't tell me you didn't know that. It all goes back to the insecurities you Muslim men have with women.

Forum List

Back