🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egypt: Give Palestinians a Safe Haven

No, it's not happening. That's why I'm suggesting that they MAKE it happen. They could use those very big troop carrier planes, Army trucks, ships, their own private vehicles (the Palestinians), whatever.

Israel isn't going to let Palestinians leave, hence the blockade, and the U.S. isn't going to step in and do anything.

Absolutely NO THOUGHT, ZERO, NADA, Zilch has gone into providing a safe refuge for the Gaza civilians. Not from Hamas for certain, but also not from the Arab League, Egypt or the freaking clowns at the UN. The UN could DEMAND temporary refugee camps be provided at the Egyptian crossing. And put the pressure on to make that happen. Should have been ANTICIPATED by the UN. HELL -- you could conscript a couple hundred merchant/troop/cruise ships to provide temporary lodging at Suez.

Nobody is thinking along those lines because MANY Arab countries are openly happy to have Israel as a proxy partner to be ridding the region of the "wrong type" of Arab..

And some of them are happy to have Hamas attacking Israel. And I'll name 3 of them. Turkey, Qatar, and Iran. Why doesn't the UN reprimand Qatar, for funding Hamas, or Iran, for giving them rockets ?

No, it's not happening. That's why I'm suggesting that they MAKE it happen. They could use those very big troop carrier planes, Army trucks, ships, their own private vehicles (the Palestinians), whatever.

Israel isn't going to let Palestinians leave, hence the blockade, and the U.S. isn't going to step in and do anything.

Absolutely NO THOUGHT, ZERO, NADA, Zilch has gone into providing a safe refuge for the Gaza civilians. Not from Hamas for certain, but also not from the Arab League, Egypt or the freaking clowns at the UN. The UN could DEMAND temporary refugee camps be provided at the Egyptian crossing. And put the pressure on to make that happen. Should have been ANTICIPATED by the UN. HELL -- you could conscript a couple hundred merchant/troop/cruise ships to provide temporary lodging at Suez.

Nobody is thinking along those lines because MANY Arab countries are openly happy to have Israel as a proxy partner to be ridding the region of the "wrong type" of Arab..

Hamas wont let them flee, they'd loose their human shields. And no neighboring countries want them in their's. At the very best, Palestinians are thought of as a political proxy. But no one actually wants to absorb them into their own country's population. Could have done that decades ago.

Ironically, it's Israel that accepted the Palestinians but they wanted to resist and fight. Now that they're loosing they're trying to play the wounded victim.

Ones that accepted Israel and want peace are now Israeli citizens, ones that didn't are now Gazans, in Golan Heights, and West Bank with the terrorists. Can't have it both ways, wanna throw your lot in with terrorists fine, but don't start whining when we push your faces into the sand.

There are no "civilians" in Gazan. They're there because they chose violent resistance.

Last edited:
Ironically, it's Israel that accepted the Palestinians but they wanted to resist and fight. Now that they're loosing they're trying to play the wounded victim.

Ones that accepted Israel and want peace are now Israeli citizens, ones that didn't are now Gazans, in Golan Heights, and West Bank with the terrorists. Can't have it both ways, wanna throw your lot in with terrorists fine, but don't start whining when we push your faces into the sand.

There are no "civilians" in Gazan. They're there because they chose violent resistance.

Or maybe they are there because they want their own state, their own homeland. Maybe they don't want to be second class citizens in another state.

Not a terrible idea but how would they get there? You talk about the U.S. doing it but I don't see that happening, and Israel isn't likely to let Egypt get close or to let down their blockade.

Israel isn't going to let Palestinians leave, hence the blockade, and the U.S. isn't going to step in and do anything.[/QUOTE

You have fallen for false propaganda. Israel does not prevent Gazans from leaving Gaza.
I am not surprised that you believe that Israel does prevent Gazans from leaving-----that lie
is actually a very prominent one in the pile of filth which is islamo Nazi propaganda. Islamo
Nazi pigs are desperate to compare Gaza to an islamo Nazi "concentration camp". That gazans
have no place to GO is the travesty and that hamas does not put the kids in the EXTENSIVE
"city of tunnels" when bombs fall is the travesty----------that Gazans, themselves, watched as their own
built bunker like structures for Hamas -------watched as bomb fly off into Israel----and it somehow
does not OCCUR to them that their kids could be made safe from RETURN FIRE in those very same
"bunker" like tunnels.

Or maybe they are there because they want their own state, their own homeland. Maybe they don't want to be second class citizens in another state.

Get out of my thread. I hereby BAN YOU from this thread. :lol: Stay away from my threads. :badgrin: :D

These are points that are not easy to refute. You play with fire, you get burned.

Forum List

Back