Egypt: Obama Biggest Foreign Policy Fuck Up?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama insisted that Mubarack leave Egypt and supported the Muslim Brotherhood's choice of Morsi.

Egypt is melting down now and Morsi time is limited.

Can you believe the fucking amateur we have in the White House?

Obama insisted that Mubarack leave Egypt and supported the Muslim Brotherhood's choice of Morsi.

We should've just blown them up :cool:

"This is not a time to have a president that requires on-the-job training".
John McCain - 2008

Egypt was a fuck up from the beginning when Obama pushed out Mubarak knowing quite well that Islamists would take over.
Obama = Jimmy Carter on steroids.

Oh! so the members of the military are not Muslim?

I see you three also enjoy military dictatorships and would like to have one controlling your nation.

So what should he have done, while millions were on the Tahrir square asking for Mubarek to leave? Ask him to grab to power? And ask him how? Nicely? Forcefully? And how about when the military changed side? Still stand behind? Nicely? Forcefully?

Please, just put some facts on the table so there can be dialogue. Otherwise it is just a monologue people bashing on Obama for him possibly giving the wrong answer to a tough question, while they have no answers at all...

So what should he have done, while millions were on the Tahrir square asking for Mubarek to leave? Ask him to grab to power? And ask him how? Nicely? Forcefully? And how about when the military changed side? Still stand behind? Nicely? Forcefully?

Please, just put some facts on the table so there can be dialogue. Otherwise it is just a monologue people bashing on Obama for him possibly giving the wrong answer to a tough question, while they have no answers at all...
He should have kept his trap shut, and instead of pushing our ally Mubarak out which led to this mess, could have helped coordinate a steady transition to a stable, democratic, non Islamist govt.

Hussein Obama didn't seem to have a problem keeping his mouth shut during the Iranian uprisings in 2009 when HE SHOULD HAVE said something, as opposed turning his back on brave people of Iran, who were risking their lives protesting. But no, instead, he's always lending a helping hand to the Islamists that are either in power or are trying to take over.

Last edited:

He should have kept his trap shut, and instead of pushing our ally Mubarak out which led to this mess, could have helped coordinate a steady transition to a stable, democratic, non Islamist govt.

Hussein Obama didn't seem to have a problem keeping his mouth shut during the Iranian uprisings in 2009 when HE SHOULD HAVE said something, as opposed turning his back on brave people of Iran, who were risking their lives protesting. But no, instead, he's always lending a helping hand to the Islamists that are either in power or are trying to take over.

IMO, you think of Obama very highly. I bet he could do exactly the same if it was in his power. Politics is all about to make the best out of the situations that are not under your control, especially if it is 10.000 miles away from your home. Imagine yourself playing chess, but triple amount of squares and pieces.

So, Obama is no superman. Bush tried to be one and caused numerous of his own people die.

I am no democrat, no republican and I barely understand the politics in this country between these two, just my personal opinion...

He could have done the same here he did to support the Iranian students: nothing

Remember?

He could have done the same here he did to support the Iranian students: nothing

Remember?

And look what happened in Iran now, Ahmadinejad lost the elections. This is a good thing, no?

IMO, you think of Obama very highly. I bet he could do exactly the same if it was in his power. Politics is all about to make the best out of the situations that are not under your control, especially if it is 10.000 miles away from your home. Imagine yourself playing chess, but triple amount of squares and pieces.

So, Obama is no superman. Bush tried to be one and caused numerous of his own people die.

I am no democrat, no republican and I barely understand the politics in this country between these two, just my personal opinion...
Obama is the leader of the most powerful and influential nation in the world and he told Mubarak to step down or else the Egyptians stop getting the 2 billion a year the US sends as "aid". You don't think that played a major role in the Egyptian army stepping in and removing Mubarak? Yet the Iranian and Syrian people are getting slaughtered and all Obama does is thumb his nose and give "eloquent" speeches.

Remember?

And look what happened in Iran now, Ahmadinejad lost the elections. This is a good thing, no?
Ha ha ha ha. What an imbecile. The candidates are hand picked by the "supreme leader". Two months before the elections they let all the students out early, all the controversial writers and controversial opposition members were either put under house arrest or in prison. The rest were killed or tortured. If you really think this guy is any different than Ahmadinejad, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Mubarek was going to go down regardless of what the US did.

What could have been done differently? Another invasion and ten years of war and sectarian violence?

So we claim to support democracy and then refuse to accept the results of said democratic elections? They were fair elections and monitored. WE have no business telling other countries who they can or can't elect.

Remember?

I don't think so - very different situations and different countries.

In Iran - if the US shows support for something, it gets used to unify the population against the US.

Egypt - there was pressure to make a decisive statement one way or the other - and he took a long time to do so.

I wish Egypt was the worst f-up. Obama's left ticking time bombs in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. And you think that all of these drone strikes aren't going to come back? I guarantee that Obama's not just killing terrorists. He's an f'ing contract killer for hire. That's what he's all about in Afghanistan and Pakistan especially.

Funny, I remember it as Obama supporting elections.

And how many US troops died? How many trillions did we spend there?

Zero and Zero.

You guys just hate Obama. It's the name. It's the skin color. Just a terrible and deep seated racial hatred that drives any coherent thought from your tiny minds.

"Oh! so the members of the military are not Muslim? I see you three also enjoy military dictatorships and would like to have one controlling your nation."

on the news... the
thquote.gif
"local station" reporters went out looking to interview eqyptians and get their reaction
to the coup/overthrow of their country..........

one Eqyptian lady was like: "Yes, yes, they can be FFFrrrreeeee now !"

another guy: "Ffffree, Ffffreee, veeeery good, they RRrr Frffree peoples now.

as titillating as this new found freedom must sound to them..............

you'll never see....people leaving THIS COUNTRY to run back to the homeland
no matter how FFFrrreeeee, right egyptian lady ?

"Oh! so the members of the military are not Muslim? I see you three also enjoy military dictatorships and would like to have one controlling your nation."

on the news... the
thquote.gif
"local station" reporters went out looking to interview eqyptians and get their reaction

What the fuck am I looking at here :confused::confused::confused:

on the news... the
thquote.gif

"What the fuck am I looking at here" :confused::confused::confused:

My ..opinion. should i run it by you next time.......

on the news... the
thquote.gif

"What the fuck am I looking at here" :confused::confused::confused:

My ..opinion. should i run it by you next time.......

Should you
ScreamingMan.jpg

run what
i-said-what.jpg

by
spider-monkey_719_600x450.jpg

me?
all-about-me-boy.jpg

Hard to take seriously right?

Forum List

Back