🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egypt to Ben Carson: no, the pyramids were not for storing grain

Trump said he knows more about ISIS than our generals do. That's right up there with pyramid granaries.

Trump said he knows more about ISIS than our generals do. That's right up there with pyramid granaries.

Having seen how INEFFECTIVE OUR Generals have been, (I believe they are simply following the Manchurian muslims orders to DO NOTHING BUT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE TO THE PUBLIC) Trump may be correct....BUT perhaps we should ask PUTIN, who seems to have NO TROUBLE blowing pedophile, goat humpers into very small pieces!

putin-isis.jpg

Having seen how INEFFECTIVE OUR Generals have been, (I believe they are simply following the Manchurian muslims orders to DO NOTHING BUT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE TO THE PUBLIC) Trump may be correct....BUT perhaps we should ask PUTIN, who seems to have NO TROUBLE blowing pedophile, goat humpers into very small pieces!

Putin has barely touched ISIS. Not even close to how much we have bombed them.

You tards are absolutely clueless.

Now take Putin's cock out of your mouth and start paying attention.

Egypt to Ben Carson: no, the pyramids were not for storing grain

Mahmoud Afifi, Egypt’s head of ancient antiquities, said Carson’s comments were similar to other inaccurate theories about the pyramids, including that they were built by Atlanteans from a mythical lost continent.

“Does he even deserve a response? He doesn’t,” said the antiquities minister, Mamdouh el-Damaty

Republicans won't stop until the entire world is laughing at our presidential candidates.
Twatacious, are you freaking kidding me? How long ago was that video? Are you twaddledots really that terrified of a soft spoken surgeon that you have to resort to such desperate measures? That's why you shit smears were kicked out of the Republican debates because voters want the focus to be on the issues.

Really? What issues are GOP candidates focused on? The length and tone of the debates?

Damn, I'm so impressed with your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE of what is going on around you! I, don't have Putin's cock, but YOU seem to be chocking on that ONE SMALL BALL, the Manchurian muslim has placed so delicately under your tongue!

Putin 'to send 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil ...
www.express.co.uk › News › World
Daily Express
Oct 27, 2015 - VLADIMIR Putin is preparing to send 150000 troops to Syria in a bid to wipe ... The city is the self-declared capital of ISIS in Syria and is patrolled by as ... and blew up a command centre, potentially killing dozens of fighters.

So, everything that has been reported about Putin doing, has been bullshit?

Damn, I'm so impressed with your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE that is going on around you! I, don't have Putin's cock, but YOU seem to be chocking on that ONE SMALL BALL, the Manchurian muslim has placed so delicately under your tongue!

Daily Express
Oct 27, 2015 - VLADIMIR Putin is preparing to send 150000 troops to Syria in a bid to wipe ... The city is the self-declared capital of ISIS in Syria and is patrolled by as ... and blew up a command centre, potentially killing dozens of fighters.
Yeah, get back to us when that happens.

What's he been doing, besides an air campaign to keep Assad in power?

His plan was not to wipe out ISIS. It was to preserve Assad.

My largest criticism of Obama isn't that he's not put in a regiment or two, which really would pose a military challenge to Isis, and the right's embrace of Putin is pathetic, because the refugee problem is because of Saddam. Rather, our supposed training of "good" Syrians was bound to fail. Everybody should have seen that coming. But, when you see pictures of the Kurds who are fighting ... it's pathetic. They have barely a fraction of the arms and armor and clothing W provided the Shiaa ... who ran. I understand Turkey had a Kurd problem, but those are the folks who can permantently secure N. Iraq, and Turkey needs to reach a deal with them. Partitioning Iraq is not optional.

I think Putin has successfully killed some anti-Assad folks.

All Putin has in Syria is a few dozen aircraft, about half a dozen tanks, and some armored personnel carriers.

That's. It.

You mean he can't kill Assad's enemies, which used to be Al Qaeda, and OUR enemy, and also kill ISIS.... I think Putin can do both, and still make fun of the feckless, jug eared, Obuma!

Damn, I'm so impressed with your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE that is going on around you! I, don't have Putin's cock, but YOU seem to be chocking on that ONE SMALL BALL, the Manchurian muslim has placed so delicately under your tongue!

Daily Express
Yeah, get back to us when that happens.

Pay attention to what's going on, clear your head of all those lefty thoughts, you supposed MODERATE have, and you'll be a wiser person!

All Putin has in Syria is a few dozen aircraft, about half a dozen tanks, and some armored personnel carriers.

That's. It.
Putin: Syria Action Shows Russian Military Power - US News
www.usnews.com/.../putin-syria-action-shows...
U.S. News & World Report
Nov 9, 2015 - Putin said at a meeting with defense officials that "the counter-terrorism operation we are conducting on the Syrian leadership's request has ...
You see? Exactly as I said. From your own link:

Russia has deployed several dozen jets at an air base in the Syrian coastal province of Latakia, which have flown more than 1,600 combat missions since Sept. 30.

Thank you for validating my post.

Russia's participation is no big fucking deal. That's doesn't even come close to what the US has been doing. It show's Russia's military power, all right. It shows how weak it is.

That air campaign has been hitting valued targets. Headquarters locations and weapon depots. Tank etc And now he is sending in ground troops.
The Kurds and military professionals have agreed we haven't been doing much effect, ourselves. Hell man, we even "accidently" gave them weapons last week. They are apparently coming from ALL directions and they cant hit each individual target. Look at Kobani and look at how they got it back.. That is also from the Kurds BTW..
I will admit, our airstrikes on their weapons helped taking it back, but that was after we already let them take half of it..
I wont argue what Putins real intentions are but the fact remains..

That air campaign has been hitting valued targets. Headquarters locations and weapon depots. Tank etc
80 percent of which have nothing to do with ISIS.

When it finally gets through your skull that Putin is there to preserve Assad, his campaign makes more sense than the idiocy that he's there to "wipe out ISIS".

That is not his aim.

You mean he can't kill Assad's enemies, which used to be Al Qaeda, and OUR enemy, and also kill ISIS.... I think Putin can do both, and still make fun of the feckless, jug eared, Obuma!
Putin's (and Iran and Hezbollah's) goal is to prop up Assad. We cannot do that because Assad caused the refugee crisis BEFORE Isis became an issue. Isis exacerbated that, but they were not the initial cause. Obama knows we could defeat Isis in battles and "retake" every inch of gound they've "conquered" using little more than the 101st Div, helicopters, light armor and the air natl guard. But, at the end of the day, there'd be no civil govt. We've got to create something from the natives. Obama has been unsuccessful, but that doesn't mean Putin has ours, or Europe's, or the Syrian civilians interests at heart. In fact he doesn't have a heart or a soul. He's KGB.

Forum List

Back