🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egypt to Ben Carson: no, the pyramids were not for storing grain

It would take at least 30,000 ground troops to "wipe out ISIS".

No one has committed that kind of force.

No one.

And America really, really sucks at the follow-through. First, there's chaos. Then we go in, kick some ass, smoke a few cigarettes, and then we go home, leaving behind a giant power vacuum.

Rinse, repeat.

All Putin has in Syria is a few dozen aircraft, about half a dozen tanks, and some armored personnel carriers.

That's. It.
Putin: Syria Action Shows Russian Military Power - US News
www.usnews.com/.../putin-syria-action-shows...
U.S. News & World Report
Nov 9, 2015 - Putin said at a meeting with defense officials that "the counter-terrorism operation we are conducting on the Syrian leadership's request has ...
You see? Exactly as I said. From your own link:

Russia has deployed several dozen jets at an air base in the Syrian coastal province of Latakia, which have flown more than 1,600 combat missions since Sept. 30.

Thank you for validating my post.

Russia's participation is no big fucking deal. That's doesn't even come close to what the US has been doing. It show's Russia's military power, all right. It shows how weak it is.

Now take Putin's cock out of your mouth and start paying attention.

And how many U.S. planes are available in Syria.... I'll wait while you chock on Obuma's ball! LOLOLOL!

All Putin has in Syria is a few dozen aircraft, about half a dozen tanks, and some armored personnel carriers.

That's. It.
And rocket and artillery systems, air defenses and about a thousand troops
Not to mention almost 1,000 cruise missiles form the sea alone.

That's. It.
U.S. News & World Report
Nov 9, 2015 - Putin said at a meeting with defense officials that "the counter-terrorism operation we are conducting on the Syrian leadership's request has ...

Russia has deployed several dozen jets at an air base in the Syrian coastal province of Latakia, which have flown more than 1,600 combat missions since Sept. 30.

Russia's participation is no big fucking deal. That's doesn't even come close to what the US has been doing. It show's Russia's military power, all right. It shows how weak it is.

And how many U.S. planes are available in Syria.... I'll wait while you chock on Obuma's ball! LOLOLOL!
I bet you think you are being clever. As though us not being allowed to base our aircraft in Syria means Russia is stronger and doing more.

It takes a special kind of retard to think that's clever.

Take a gander, dipshit:

1zqxdft.jpg

That's. It.
U.S. News & World Report

I bet you think you are being clever. As though us not being allowed to base our aircraft in Syria means Russia is stronger and doing more.

Take a gander, dipshit:

1zqxdft.jpg

That doesn't answer the question, and over 1 and a half YEARS with coalition forces that isn't impressive, as ISIS 's current Paris attack attests to! You certainly have a great way of DEFLECTING from the question!

Trump said he knows more about ISIS than our generals do. That's right up there with pyramid granaries.

Having seen how INEFFECTIVE OUR Generals have been, (I believe they are simply following the Manchurian muslims orders to DO NOTHING BUT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE TO THE PUBLIC) Trump may be correct....BUT perhaps we should ask PUTIN, who seems to have NO TROUBLE blowing pedophile, goat humpers into very small pieces!

Putin has barely touched ISIS. Not even close to how much we have bombed them.

You tards are absolutely clueless.

That's. It.
U.S. News & World Report

Take a gander, dipshit:

1zqxdft.jpg

That graph is almost as pretty as the Fedcoats unemployment and jobs created graphs.........

Trump said he knows more about ISIS than our generals do. That's right up there with pyramid granaries.

Having seen how INEFFECTIVE OUR Generals have been, (I believe they are simply following the Manchurian muslims orders to DO NOTHING BUT MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE ARE TO THE PUBLIC) Trump may be correct....BUT perhaps we should ask PUTIN, who seems to have NO TROUBLE blowing pedophile, goat humpers into very small pieces!

So, everything that has been reported about Putin doing, has been bullshit?
What's he been doing, besides an air campaign to keep Assad in power?

His plan was not to wipe out ISIS. It was to preserve Assad.
That air campaign has been hitting valued targets. Headquarters locations and weapon depots. Tank etc
80 percent of which have nothing to do with ISIS.

When it finally gets through your skull that Putin is there to preserve Assad, his campaign makes more sense than the idiocy that he's there to "wipe out ISIS".

That is not his aim.
I understand why he is there. It is painfully obvious. However, im not going to sit there and repeat American media bullshit.
"we have done more than Putin"
"he only has a couple planes there"
bullshit

You mean he can't kill Assad's enemies, which used to be Al Qaeda, and OUR enemy, and also kill ISIS.... I think Putin can do both, and still make fun of the feckless, jug eared, Obuma!
Putin's (and Iran and Hezbollah's) goal is to prop up Assad. We cannot do that because Assad caused the refugee crisis BEFORE Isis became an issue. Isis exacerbated that, but they were not the initial cause. Obama knows we could defeat Isis in battles and "retake" every inch of gound they've "conquered" using little more than the 101st Div, helicopters, light armor and the air natl guard. But, at the end of the day, there'd be no civil govt. We've got to create something from the natives. Obama has been unsuccessful, but that doesn't mean Putin has ours, or Europe's, or the Syrian civilians interests at heart. In fact he doesn't have a heart or a soul. He's KGB.
He has his own intentions in mind. That is obvious.
Hell, he does more attacks on the "rebels" in a day than we were doing on IS in a month. Im eally not exaggerating that much either.. lol

Here is our strength in the war against ISISBOOMBAH:

United States:

ISIS has lost about a third of its territory since we began fighting them in Iraq and Syria.

All without putting "boots on the ground".

Yet.

Putin is a johnny-come-lately weakling with an outstanding press agent and fawning useful idiots lining up to suckle any part of his body they can get their flabby lips on.

Last edited:

You mean he can't kill Assad's enemies, which used to be Al Qaeda, and OUR enemy, and also kill ISIS.... I think Putin can do both, and still make fun of the feckless, jug eared, Obuma!
Putin's (and Iran and Hezbollah's) goal is to prop up Assad. We cannot do that because Assad caused the refugee crisis BEFORE Isis became an issue. Isis exacerbated that, but they were not the initial cause. Obama knows we could defeat Isis in battles and "retake" every inch of gound they've "conquered" using little more than the 101st Div, helicopters, light armor and the air natl guard. But, at the end of the day, there'd be no civil govt. We've got to create something from the natives. Obama has been unsuccessful, but that doesn't mean Putin has ours, or Europe's, or the Syrian civilians interests at heart. In fact he doesn't have a heart or a soul. He's KGB.
He has his own intentions in mind. That is obvious.
Hell, he does more attacks on the "rebels" in a day than we were doing on IS in a month. Im eally not exaggerating that much either.. lol
Well, yes, you are exaggerating that much. But that's no excuse for our utter failure to secure any option to Isis and Assad. And, while Putin is more a paper tiger in Syria, we moved so slowly that all we accomplished was getting any Syrians not allied with Assad or Isis killed along with an Ambassador.

The only thing positive that I can say, beyond the fact that ultimately Iran and the Kurds will eventually recover all of Iraq, is that I think Hillary is a hell of a lot more hawkish than Obama.

ISIS has lost about a third of its territory since we began fighting them in Iraq and Syria.

All without putting "boots on the ground".

Yet.

Putin is a johnny-come-lately weakling with an outstanding press agent and fawning useful idiots lining up to suckle any part of his body they can get their flabby lips on.

So, how many ISIS fighters killed by the US? Last I checked, the Pentagon doesn't keep those numbers, nor do they know. Your graphs are pretty, tho'.

Maybe the OP should view the video the media uses in their support, out of context, of these remarks, before proving how lame he or she is.

Forum List

Back