🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson: ‘The Lord’ told me to call for flat tax

"Ben Carson: ‘The Lord’ told me to call for flat tax"

If president, 'the lord' will also 'tell' him to appoint justices to the Supreme Court who will seek to take from women their right to privacy, take the right to due process and equal protection of the law from gay Americans, and conjoin church and state in violation of the Framers' mandate.

"Ben Carson: ‘The Lord’ told me to call for flat tax"

If president, 'the lord' will also 'tell' him to appoint justices to the Supreme Court who will seek to take from women their right to privacy, take the right to due process and equal protection of the law from gay Americans, and conjoin church and state in violation of the Framers' mandate.

Relax, there is no way in hell, Ben Carson is gonna get the GOP nod...the only reason anyone is supporting this nigga right now is use him as a shield to get black voters on the GOP ticket...LOLOLOL. I mean this is a party after Obama was elected, held their nose and chose Michael Steele as chair of the RNC and that lasted about a week or two. So relax, the Grand Ol Party will never ever ever love a nigga enough to put him in the white house.

I'll never forget when I joined the mormon church...yes, I got quite a few church venues under my belt....and was told by the church leader that God wanted me, to teach a sunday school class after church each sunday....mind you, I was a single parent with 5 kids at the time....I'll never forget my response...."please could you get him on the line, so that I can talk to him myself".....:LOLOLOL....needless to say, I never taught one class.

Needless to say there is no 'the lord,' it's delusional nonsense to maintain that a deity 'speaks' to someone; it's also delusional arrogance and idiocy to believe a deity is actually 'issuing instructions' to a politician on policy matters.

Even if this is some sort of religious idiom or metaphor, it's nonetheless ridiculous and inane.

Forum List

Back