Eh?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
It seems Canuckistan is about to be welcoming several noted leftist celebs should the Donald be our next president. The list is noteworthy for the names involved in that most of them are yesterday's news trying to become relevant again:

celeb-collage-640x480.jpg

But does our neighbor in the Great White North want them? Past attempted-defectors have discovered the Canucks are picky when it comes to immigrants from the US. They must have money, contacts, a JOB or prospects for starting a business. And they pretty much expect new arrivals to integrate into their way of life.....like eating Canadian bacon, electing Trudeaus, and drinking Canadian Club whisky. None of these should be too difficult for Lena Dunham.....an export who squeaks in just under the NAFTA tonnage guidelines:

Lena+Dunham+Girls+Body+Weight+Fat+Mess+Ugly+Tranny+Actress+Legs+Ass+Dog.jpg

It seems Canuckistan is about to be welcoming several noted leftist celebs should the Donald be our next president. The list is noteworthy for the names involved in that most of them are yesterday's news trying to become relevant again:

But does our neighbor in the Great White North want them? Past attempted-defectors have discovered the Canucks are picky when it comes to immigrants from the US. They must have money, contacts, a JOB or prospects for starting a business. And they pretty much expect new arrivals to integrate into their way of life.....like eating Canadian bacon, electing Trudeaus, and drinking Canadian Club whisky. None of these should be too difficult for Lena Dunham.....an export who squeaks in just under the NAFTA tonnage guidelines:

Look I will drink Moose Head Beer ( No Aaron it is not like giving a moose head and I would not know what that is like ) but I will be damn I will drink Canadian Club Whiskey ever again!

That shit is nastier than looking at naked pictures of Hillary Clinton while having sex with Janet Reno!

Look I will drink Moose Head Beer ( No Aaron it is not like giving a moose head and I would not know what that is like ) but I will be damn I will drink Canadian Club Whiskey ever again!

That shit is nastier than looking at naked pictures of Hillary Clinton while having sex with Janet Reno!

I've had a quart of CC in my cupboard for maybe 20 years....two maybe three shots missing is all. Everybody I knew when I used to drink went for Crown Royal....I couldn't tell the difference between the two.

------------------------------------ whoa , giddyup or moo , give her another couple of years

I've had a quart of CC in my cupboard for maybe 20 years....two maybe three shots missing is all. Everybody I knew when I used to drink went for Crown Royal....I couldn't tell the difference between the two.

Can't stand either.

If I need a drink I will get some Rebel Yell Whiskey ( Kentucky Bourbon ) but no way I will even drink Crown or Canadian.

My prefer drink is Glen Moray...

Note:

I don't want to see any Clinton naked nor Reno...

I'm wondering if Trump gets us out of NAFTA, can we cancel Justin Bieber's green card?

justin-bieber-02-435.jpg

Forum List

Back