"Eight Ways From Sunday"...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Chucky Shumer was quoted last week as saying if the CIA is pissed at you, they have multiple ways of getting you. We've seen this week he wasn't kidding. Trump seemed to back off on his criticism of the Clandestine Services but after Wednesday, it's back ON. So what? Here's what; the CIA has demonstrated before what it can pull off with a president who's fallen out of their favor....remember Dallas, 22 November, 1963? They weren't the only player in the murder of JFK but they were one of them. And at this point, are a clear and present danger to the President-Elect. They've tried slandering him and failed so the question is will they go to lethal means?

Folks in my circle are concerned about the Inauguration next Friday. There are multiples of multiple forces both foreign and domestic who'd like to see Trump dead. Mehico? China? the TPP nations? Hell, maybe the russians for all we know. We know the Secret Service detail assigned to protect Kennedy in Dallas was compromised in multiple ways from the number of agents there to the parade route. We know that Trump's private security aren't allowed to carry firearms now that the SS has taken on his protection. So there he will be, out in the open with leftist trash trying to shut down the city and every kind of deviate and psychopath in town to make a name for themselves. Hell, half the country would either privately smirk or start break dancing if the worst happened. I wonder if the ceremonies might be better be curtailed and moved out of the public arena...this isn't about backing down...it's about his safety.

You think the CIA will have Trump killed? Hmm. Does Pence go too or does he get to stay? That would affect my feelings about this.

You think the CIA will have Trump killed? Hmm. Does Pence go too or does he get to stay? That would affect my feelings about this.

Regardless of what happens on Friday, neither Hilly or Bernie, or your muslim moron will be president Saturday morning. Does that answer your question?

IMO, pence is actually more dangerous than trump. Mike Pence wants sharia law in the US. All trump wants is all our money - except the cut for his 5 (so far) Goldman Sachs crooks/bankers.

Either way, the Rs will rubber stamp anything these two idiots want.

IMO, pence is actually more dangerous than trump. Mike Pence wants sharia law in the US. All trump wants is all our money - except the cut for his 5 (so far) Goldman Sachs crooks/bankers.

So Puddly, do you think Pence is a muslim or are you dog whistling again?

Regardless of what happens on Friday, neither Hilly or Bernie, or your muslim moron will be president Saturday morning. Does that answer your question?
No. Did you have trouble reading the question? There are apps that can read it to you now.

Chucky Shumer was quoted last week as saying if the CIA is pissed at you, they have multiple ways of getting you. We've seen this week he wasn't kidding. Trump seemed to back off on his criticism of the Clandestine Services but after Wednesday, it's back ON. So what? Here's what; the CIA has demonstrated before what it can pull off with a president who's fallen out of their favor....remember Dallas, 22 November, 1963? They weren't the only player in the murder of JFK but they were one of them. And at this point, are a clear and present danger to the President-Elect. They've tried slandering him and failed so the question is will they go to lethal means?

Folks in my circle are concerned about the Inauguration next Friday. There are multiples of multiple forces both foreign and domestic who'd like to see Trump dead. Mehico? China? the TPP nations? Hell, maybe the russians for all we know. We know the Secret Service detail assigned to protect Kennedy in Dallas was compromised in multiple ways from the number of agents there to the parade route. We know that Trump's private security aren't allowed to carry firearms now that the SS has taken on his protection. So there he will be, out in the open with leftist trash trying to shut down the city and every kind of deviate and psychopath in town to make a name for themselves. Hell, half the country would either privately smirk or start break dancing if the worst happened. I wonder if the ceremonies might be better be curtailed and moved out of the public arena...this isn't about backing down...it's about his safety.
Chuckles Schumer is a cowardly piece of shit…

Incidentally, this can't be considered a "conspiracy" because it hasn't happened, and trust God that it won't happen.

Put this in the conspiracy forum, pleae.

Ban this mutt for pretending he's a mod, please.

Oh, so YOU'RE the mod?

So Puddly, do you think Pence is a muslim or are you dog whistling again?

Sorry, I forgot that you're way too dumb to get it unless its spelled out. Here ya go.

Mike Pence wants a christian version of sharia law in the US.

So anyway, they've tricked out his limo with all kinds of ordnance and tear gas, so he won't be walking down Pennsylvania Ave.

Incidentally, this can't be considered a "conspiracy" because it hasn't happened, and trust God that it won't happen.

incidentally, Obama's birth certificate conspiracy never happened ... you're an idiot.

incidentally, Obama's birth certificate conspiracy never happened ... you're an idiot.

Because it wasn't a conspiracy per se.....just a more pronounced form of affirmative-action. And if I'm an idiot what the hell would that make you? :lol: Now if you don't have a comment about Trump's safety, go play in the furnace.

So anyway, they've tricked out his limo with all kinds of ordnance and tear gas, so he won't be walking down Pennsylvania Ave.
I wonder if that will be enough. Good thing Trump's never had to spend a day among the peasantry. If he keeps that habit, maybe we won't have to spend much to keep him protected from the rabble.

I wonder if that will be enough. Good thing Trump's never had to spend a day among the peasantry. If he keeps that habit, maybe we won't have to spend much to keep him protected from the rabble.

There's no need for him to take unnecessary risks given the threats I outlined in the OP. He single-handed is poised to change the entire world and there are plenty who like it like it is and worse. If they can keep him alive for a year, it will be too late to stop what he's going to do.

Last I heard the CIA was just the "central intelligence agency". How do they "get you" in a political sense (or a physical sense)? Chucky probably doesn't even realize it but he nailed the CIA as a political tool of the democrat party. Only a week before the long long Obama regime is over and Jan 20 can't come soon enough for me. Drain the swamp.

Forum List

Back