🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

either Trump wins the nomination, or Hillary is Prez, THE ART OF THE DEAL

So you got nothing on how he could qualify to be on the ballots in all 50 states in a two week period. Fuck off flake.
I got no interest in listening to your WHINING. Trump runs MULTIBILLION DOLLAR BUSINESSES! He can do as he pleases.

Evidently you have no interest in backing up your BS either. You have to be one of the most childish, pathetic little losers on this board.
You go tweet and post your nevertrump mumbo jumbo cruz clown. I don't have time for the likes of you. Simple as that.

Don't waste my time tweeting, too busy making asshats like you look like the fools your are. Should I send you a dollar so you can go out and buy yourself a fucking clue?
I am not the one trying to divide the GOP like you cruztards are doing. So that would make YOU the asshat and fool
:lol:

Trump loses to Clinton in the polls by a wider margin than any other candidate.

The only candidate who defeats Clinton in the polls is Kasich.
And the Republicans are gonna blow it. I love it!

They aren't going to listen to you again. They listened to you with Romney McCain and Dole and that's not doing it.

They should nominate jeb. The bush name has won 5 out of 6 elections.

Damn that's funny since a Bush has only been on the top of the ticket 4 times, so it would be 3 out of 4.
Did I say top of the ticket?

And Sealybobo makes you look like a fool again! I knew what she meant...jesus.
If the GOP does not back and try to make Trump the nominee, the GOP is destroying itself.

If Trump does that he proves what many thought he was working to get Hillary elected from the start.
I've only heard a few nuts on a bullboard say that.
If Trump runs as an Independent, this act is the choice of the GOP not Trump. Thus Hillary really wants Kasich to get 1 percent of the popular vote and still be chosen as the nominee. Only the Republicans can do this, not Trump.

Yup, either Trump is elected the Republican nominee fairly, or he runs as an Independent and gets 30 to 50 percent of the Republican vote, which elects Hillary. The art of the deal

Either way, Hillary wins

We just have to see how badly the Republicans screw up.
White House is off the table. Senate looks like it will flip to the Democrats
Supreme Court? We know where that is going
We wouldn't expect a democrat to say otherwise...

Hillary was beatable this year. After eight years of Democratic rule, a switch was probable

So what do Republicans do?
Out of 17 possible candidates, they come up with Trump or Cruz

Can't make this shit up
Let me guess you preferred we pick someone like Bush,Carson,Kasich etc? Very WEAK if at all Conservative....soft on illegals,soft on 2nd amendment...just democrat light....As you can tell the GOP really didn't want Trump or Cruz but are choosing Cruz because at least he NEEDS them,Trump doesn't. Seems the closer Trump gets to clinching the nomination and the more Sanders attacks Clinton the closer the polls get between Trump and Clinton.

Yup, either Trump is elected the Republican nominee fairly, or he runs as an Independent and gets 30 to 50 percent of the Republican vote, which elects Hillary. The art of the deal

Either way, Hillary wins

Hillary was beatable this year. After eight years of Democratic rule, a switch was probable

Can't make this shit up
Let me guess you preferred we pick someone like Bush,Carson,Kasich etc? Very WEAK if at all Conservative....soft on illegals,soft on 2nd amendment...just democrat light....As you can tell the GOP really didn't want Trump or Cruz but are choosing Cruz because at least he NEEDS them,Trump doesn't. Seems the closer Trump gets to clinching the nomination and the more Sanders attacks Clinton the closer the polls get between Trump and Clinton.
No need for you to guess, the nominee needs to be who the people choose. That's you and me, not the corrupt establishment. Paul Ryan's name as nominee was just floated, and he told the GOP to screw off and that the nominee should be who the people chose.

Either way, Hillary wins

Can't make this shit up
No need to guess, the nominee needs to be who the people have chosen, not who the GOP establishment chooses in disregard of the people. Paul Ryan's name was just floated as nominee and he told the GOP to screw off, because the will of the people comes first.

Yeah but Kasich is Hillary lite, like McCain and Romney. How did that work out? Only a fool believes national polling at this point. We don't know how many Bernie voters will sit it out, how many will cross over or how many middle and righties will pull the trigger for Trump. It's pure speculation. Plus only a small minority on the right voted for Kasich and may not appreciate him given the nomination.

And trump is further left than kasich

No, that would be the art of the LIE. Didn't dump promise to support he republican nominee who ever that might be? But even if he goes with the lie, he would have about 2 weeks after the convention to gather signatures and get them verified, to be on the ballot in all 50 states. With his record on a ground game, that ain't gonna happen.
Dude Trump could get those signatures in twenty minutes, you have serious issues with comprehending reality

Not without organization, which he has dismantled after every state has voted. And you are ignoring the sore loser laws. He'd have to sue to get them repealed.
Dude, he already has these signatures, he can produce them in under twenty minutes. Seriously, why do they let you out of your cave to ramble on here. Let me talk to your caves head nurse.

Lol no they don't. If they did it would prove trump lied and he would lose his south Carolina delegates

No, that would be the art of the LIE. Didn't dump promise to support he republican nominee who ever that might be? But even if he goes with the lie, he would have about 2 weeks after the convention to gather signatures and get them verified, to be on the ballot in all 50 states. With his record on a ground game, that ain't gonna happen.
Dude Trump could get those signatures in twenty minutes, you have serious issues with comprehending reality

Not without organization, which he has dismantled after every state has voted. And you are ignoring the sore loser laws. He'd have to sue to get them repealed.
Dude, he already has these signatures, he can produce them in under twenty minutes. Seriously, why do they let you out of your cave to ramble on here. Let me talk to your caves head nurse.

Lol no they don't. If they did it would prove trump lied and he would lose his south Carolina delegates
Your ability to think rationally is highly limited, and your claim that Trump could not get these signatures proves your ignorance. but that's ok, they like you in your pretend little world.

If Trump does that he proves what many thought he was working to get Hillary elected from the start.
Anyone who runs third party gives the election to Hillary they all know this so the only reason someone would run third party is to do exactly that.
Exactly, which is why the GOP has to back Trump, or they are responsible for his third party run. The art of the deal. The GOP can deal a Hillary Presidency.

Either way, Hillary wins

Can't make this shit up

Here is how it works....nobody gives a shit about Trumps platform

To win, you have to win swing states....Florida, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Iowa. New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado

Candidates like Bush, Kasich, Rubio or even Christie can compete in those states

A nutjob like Trump can't

Anyone who runs third party gives the election to Hillary they all know this so the only reason someone would run third party is to do exactly that.

Trump would run third party for a more important reason....to get even with the Republicans

Yeah but Kasich is Hillary lite, like McCain and Romney. How did that work out? Only a fool believes national polling at this point. We don't know how many Bernie voters will sit it out, how many will cross over or how many middle and righties will pull the trigger for Trump. It's pure speculation. Plus only a small minority on the right voted for Kasich and may not appreciate him given the nomination.
We know Trump has insulted 69% of the women voters out there. We know that.

Trump beats Kasich in the GOP primaries but Kasich beats Hillary when Trump does not in a general election? I doubt that. I'm so confused as I'm sure most Republican voters are. They don't know what to do. Did they screw up by not nominating a Bush? Should they have gone with Rubio? LOL. The GOP is so fucked.

We know Trump has insulted 69% of the women voters out there. We know that.

Trump beats Kasich in the GOP primaries but Kasich beats Hillary when Trump does not in a general election? I doubt that. I'm so confused as I'm sure most Republican voters are. They don't know what to do. Did they screw up by not nominating a Bush? Should they have gone with Rubio? LOL. The GOP is so fucked.
How did Trump insult 69% of the women? That's a bizarre thought. LOL right back attcha!

Trump would run third party for a more important reason....to get even with the Republicans
Then all he is doing is proving his entire run was never about helping the people bringing jobs back to America or making America great again it was about his ego.

I was referring to the former part of your statement. It would be weird to work so hard for Hillary when he doesn't need a thing from her.

I'm not so sure about the third party being certain defeat. There will be a lot of disenfranchised Bernie voters and blue dog Democrats, along with all the disgruntled that would have voted GOP. The delegate bs on both sides and establishment games has seen the full light of day now so that could well make a difference.

Either way, Hillary wins

Can't make this shit up

To win, you have to win swing states....Florida, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Iowa. New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado

Candidates like Bush, Kasich, Rubio or even Christie can compete in those states

Which is exactly why Trump and ONLY TRUMP has brought in MILLIONS of new voters,has had democrats switch to republican to vote for him etc....I think Trump can win every one of those states except maybe Colorado and New Hampshire simply because they haven't felt the assault of illegals as much as the rest of those states have.

Then all he is doing is proving his entire run was never about helping the people bringing jobs back to America or making America great again it was about his ego.

I think everyone already knows that

Either way, Hillary wins

Can't make this shit up

Which is exactly why Trump and ONLY TRUMP has brought in MILLIONS of new voters,has had democrats switch to republican to vote for him etc....I think Trump can win every one of those states except maybe Colorado and New Hampshire simply because they haven't felt the assault of illegals as much as the rest of those states have.

He alienates more voters than he brings in
Question is will his negative coattails extend to the rest of the GOP?

The only question with Trump is not whether he can win swing states but will he be able to hold on to red states? N Carolina, Georgia, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky and Utah could swing blue

I think everyone already knows that
Judging by some of the post in this thread and others regarding Trump I would say not everyone knows that.

Forum List

Back