EL PASO, TX Now Looking Like a 3rd World Country

Lol, no it's not ya fucking retard the local police can arrest an illegal. Biden has caught way more illegals than Trump ya retard. El past and Texas need to take care of their own problems. Lol show me the law that says that local police can't arrest illegals retard.

View attachment 783503

Your'e on dope this early? Even if "caught" as you post, They are given shelter until moved further into the USA. since 2021 they are not sent back by Federal.

Texas is responsible for Texas. Note Biden catches the illegals crossing the border Trump did not. So Texas needs to get their shit together.

View attachment 783501
You're not understanding the graphs you cut and paste. Apprehensions have increased under the Vegetable occupying the White House because the message across the globe is that the border is open. Being "apprehended" at the border means the Biden administration and NGO's give away a free phone, cash and free transportation across the US.

Ever hear of Austin? El Paso? Dallas? You stupid democrats sacrifice your own to your stupid partisanship.
The state is ran by Republicans

1683571425283.png

Oh you mean the cities where home values are rising the fastest that are ran by Dems? Note where Dallas, Houston and Austin are on that list. The photos are from El Paso we will have to talk to that mayor.

You're not understanding the graphs you cut and paste. Apprehensions have increased under the Vegetable occupying the White House because the message across the globe is that the border is open. Being "apprehended" at the border means the Biden administration and NGO's they give away a free phone, cash and free transportation acoss the US.

No apprehension happens because you catch them dumb ass. Hense the word apprehension.

The state is ran by Republicans

View attachment 783505
Oh you mean the cities where home values are rising the fastest that are ran by Dems? Note where Dallas, Houston and Austin are on that list. The photos are from El Paso we will have to talk to that mayor.
The state is 'ran' by republicans?

What entity 'rans' the national borders?

No apprehension happens because you catch them dumb ass. Hense the word apprehension.
So would the explosion of apprehensions be a function of uncontrolled illegal surges?

Record numbes of illegals crashing the border might otherwise suggest that record apprehensions would follow.

What's your favorite conspiracy theory to counter the facts?

Lol, no it's not ya fucking retard the local police can arrest an illegal. Biden has caught way more illegals than Trump ya retard. El past and Texas need to take care of their own problems. Lol show me the law that says that local police can't arrest illegals retard.

View attachment 783503

Nope totally wrong the vast majority are called "give ups". They give themself up on purpose to Border Patrol. They used to try to avoid border patrol but you people told them hey don't do that just give yourself up and apply for asylum.

The state is 'ran' by republicans?

What entity 'rans' the national borders?
Local, state and Federal are responsible for control of their borders. As expressed in the graph previously provided the Biden administration is significantly more successful than the Trump administration at apprehension of illegals. The open border horse crap spouted by Republicans is just that horse crap. If it was an open border there would be no apprehensions at the border. They could just walk across with no repercussions. I no this is difficult for the retard Republicans to understand but please try.

Local, state and Federal are responsible for control of their borders. As expressed in the graph previously provided the Biden administration is significantly more successful than the Trump administration at apprehension of illegals. The open border horse crap spouted by Republicans is just that horse crap. If it was an open border there would be no apprehensions at the border. They could just walk across with no repercussions. I no this is difficult for the retard Republicans to understand but please try.
I'm guessing you believe the term "got-aways" is just another conspiracy theory.

Nope totally wrong the vast majority are called "give ups". They give themself up on purpose to Border Patrol. They used to try to avoid border patrol but you people told them hey don't do that just give yourself up and apply for asylum.
Lol but Trumpy boy had no lol, give ups? Hilarious. Lol. So ya could not apply for asylum before? Oh ya you could. The shit you idiots make up. Hilarious

I'm guessing you believe the term "got-aways" is just another conspiracy theory.

No, there were a shit load more of them under Trump or his apprehension numbers would be better. Lol. Remember that graph retard?

Lol but Trumpy boy had no lol, give ups? Hilarious. Lol. So ya could not apply for asylum before? Oh ya you could. The shit you idiots make up. Hilarious
We're in calendar year 2023. Trump is not president.

Your TDS is a lingering affliction.

Lol, retard little repug issuing orders. How cute! Lol 😂 How does it feel to spout orders but be impotent? Impotent little bitch.
If you are going to post in English, learn the language. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

“HENCE”

Learn the language or get the fuck out of my country.
Lol, disagree? Again? Hilarious 😂. Talk about needing to learn the language. You see you lol order me to leave I am still here. Your orders are impotent. Lol, give me some more orders I like laughing at you bitch ass. It's entertaining!

Forum List

Back