EL PASO, TX Now Looking Like a 3rd World Country

All previous presidents AND CONGRESS should be forced to live with them for one week every month, in the shelters, till its fixed.

Watch the bullshit stop IMMEDIATELY

Especially Dimocrats, who have always encouraged the flow of illegals with their policies, bleeding hearts, sanctuary cities and states, etc.
Every lawmaker is guilty, but Dimocrats are the worst by far!
If I were Abbott, I would have busloads sent to the front yards of as many Dimocrat lawmakers as I could.

Yeah, all immigration stopped completely when the GOP was in power, why Reagan never really did give 'em amnesty.
I am doing just fine, thanks.
7-10 million new ones by Biden and another 1.5 million at the bother and going to invade on the 11th
No nation can survive this onslaught

Americans in El Paso should do sonething. Take their guns, weapons and start cleaning up. Start forcing the invasion back across the border.

I have worked with these people over the last forty years and I can tell you they are just plain ordinary people fleeing for a better life. Yes, there are criminals there is no place on Earth there are not criminals unless it is devoid of humans.

Some. Majority. But if 5% are hard-core criminals that is about 500,000 since 2021. Note: mostly un-vetted.

7-10 million new ones by Biden and another 1.5 million at the bother and going to invade on the 11th
No nation can survive this onslaught
suicide_booth_futurama.gif

Some. Majority. But if 5% are hard-core criminals that is about 500,000 since 2021. Note: mostly un-vetted.
Looks like US criminals and the government will have their hands full from the competition. You are aware that every ethnicity in the US has had criminal elements immigrate with them to the US?

Americans in El Paso should do sonething. Take their guns, weapons and start cleaning up. Start forcing the invasion back across the border.

I wish that would be the case, but likely they'll do nothing but sit back amd watch their country be taken from them.
Better start learning Spanish America, that's what you're now going to be hearing more and more going forward.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you:

The ten most dangerous cities in the world, and their murder rates, are:

1. Los Cabos, Mexico (111.3 deaths per 100,000)
  2. Caracas, Venezuela (111.2 deaths per 100,000)
  3. Acapulco, Mexico (107.0 deaths per 100,000)
  4. Natal, Brazil (102.6 deaths per 100,000)
  5. Tijuana, Mexico (100.8 deaths per 100,000)
  6. La Paz, Mexico (84.8 deaths per 100,000)
  7. Fortaleza, Brazil (83.5 deaths per 100,000)
  8. Ciudad Victoria, Mexico (83.3 deaths per 100,000)
  9. Ciudad Guyana, Venezuela (80.3 deaths per 100,000)
  10. Belem, Brazil (71.4 deaths per 100,000)

Note the name:

Calif. man accused of selling 65 lbs. of meth, 80,000 fentanyl pills to agents in Oregon
A California man is facing federal drug trafficking charges after he was caught selling 80,000 fentanyl pills and 66 pounds of meth to undercover agents in Oregon. Oscar Manuel Rosas Gaona, 20, was charged with conspiring to possess and possessing with intent to distribute fentanyl and methamphetamine, the U.S. Attorney’s Office – District of Oregon said.

I suggest you do it also and show me when in the history of the US there were zero immigrants.

Dumb question. It has nothing to do with tens of millions of illegals storming our borders. We have laws. Not enforcing them is a crime.

EL PASO, TX Now Looking Like a 3rd World Country​

Red state. Republican governor. Republican Senators. Republican legislature. Republican everything. Republican FAIL.
Texas is Republican run

Why is El Paso such a Hell Hole?

Wow. The folks the support Biden and the failed DHS secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas, who clearly needs to be impeached, as this evidence speaks for itself, are IN DENIAL.

"The federal government is responsible for conducting a number of activities to protect U.S. borders and enforce immigration laws, mainly through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its agencies, as well as the Department of Justice (DOJ). However, there are a number of areas in which these agencies can improve how they manage and implement these activities, on which they spend billions of dollars each year.. . . "

<snip>

"DHS’s U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is responsible for immigration enforcement in the U.S. interior. This includes making arrests and providing safe confinement of noncitizens in detention facilities. ICE obtains immigration detention space through contracts and agreements, but has not consistently followed its process for obtaining new space. Further, ICE does not have a strategic approach for using guaranteed minimum payments in its contracts—i.e., paying for beds regardless of use—and spent millions of dollars a month on unused detention space.. . . "

Section 4.​

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

Texas is Republican run

Why is El Paso such a Hell Hole?
It's a border state that's being crushed by leftist open border policies.

Why is the Biden administration intentionally flooding the country with third world'ers, deadly drugs, foreign criminals and promoting human trafficking/ sex trafficking?

Forum List

Back